Obama Quotes - and other gems from Democrats

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

June 10, 2008:

JOHN HARWOOD: As difficult as this is for consumers right now, is, in fact, high gas prices what we need to let the market work, a line incentive so that we do shift to alternative means of energy?

SENATOR OBAMA: Well, I think that we have been slow to move in a better direction when it comes to energy usage. And the president, frankly, hasn’t had an energy policy. And as a consequence, we’ve been consuming energy as if it’s infinite. We now know that our demand is badly outstripping supply with China and India growing as rapidly as they are. So…

HARWOOD: So could these high prices help us?

OBAMA: I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment. The fact that this is such a shock to American pocketbooks is not a good thing. But if we take some steps right now to help people make the adjustment, first of all by putting more money into their pockets, but also by encouraging the market to adapt to these new circumstances more quickly, particularly US automakers, then I think ultimately, we can come out of this stronger and have a more efficient energy policy than we do right now.

Yes We Can... Indoctrinate Your Kids! | Empower Texans

ai yi yi

Team:

Attached is a chant about President Barack Obama. All Kindergarteners will be required to learn the chant for the Black History program. Please write how many you will need. Keep one copy to practice with students at school.

Thanks,
Mary Stovall
Bridgette Babineaux

The Barack Obama Song

Who is our 44th President?
Obama is our 44th President
Who is a DC resident?
Obama is a DC resident
Resident, President

Who’s favorite team is the Chicago White Sox?
Obama’s favorite team is the Chicago White sox
Who really thinks outside the box?
Obama really thinks outside the box
Outside the box, Chicago White Sos
Resident, President

Who really likes to play basketball?
Obama really likes to play basketball
Who’s gonna answer our every call?
Every Call, Basketball
Outside the box, Chicago White Sox
Resident, President

Who’s famous slogan is Yes we can?
Obams’s famous slogan is Yes we can
Who do we know is the man?
Barack Obama is the man
He’s our man, Yes we can!
Every Call, Basketball
Resident, President

Who won a grammy for “Dreams of my Father”?
Obama won a grammy for “Dreams of my Father”?
Now can you guess who’s a famous author
Barack Obama is a famous author

Famous Author, Dreams of my Father
Every Call, Basketball
Outside the box. Chicago White Sox
Resident President

Who wants to go to college at Yale?
Malia & Sasha will go to college at Yale
Who’ll make sure they won’t fail?
Barack & Michelle know they won’t fail

They won’t fail, they’re going to Yale
Famous Author, Dream of my Father
Every Call, Basketball
Resident, President​

Last edited:
Candidate Obama on the subject of requiring people to buy health insurance, back when he opposed it:

"If things were that easy, I could mandate everybody to buy a house and that would solve the problem of homelessness."

lol - maybe that's already been posted in this thread - but it never stops being funny

a compilation iamwhatiseem posted in another thread

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY01PfFM5hM]16 Lies in 7 minutes of Obama's state of the Union speech - YouTube[/ame]

Making sure your tires are properly inflated, a simple thing, But we could save all the oil their talking about drilling, if everyone was just inflating their tires and getting Regular tuneups. You could actually save just as much.

oh em gee!

MSNBC: Mitch McConnell Saying Obama Wants To Be In PGA Is Racist | RealClearPolitics

Lawrence O'Donnell reacts to an excerpt from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's speech tonight at the RNC where he is expected to say President Obama is working to earn a spot on the PGA tour.

"For four years, Barack Obama has been running from the nation's problems. He hasn't been working to earn reelection. He's been working to earn a spot on the PGA tour," McConnell is expected to say.

O'Donnell says there is racial undertones in McConnell's assertion.

You know Obama is going to lie as soon as he "Let me be clear" I think he doesnt even know how to tell the truth.. But then again he was a lawyer once and all lawyers are great liars , including all the ones in congress and the senate REP , DEM or Independent !

You noticed that too! And here I thought I was the only one. The second he says let me be clear, the very next thing out of his mouth is going to be a whopper.

oh em gee!

MSNBC: Mitch McConnell Saying Obama Wants To Be In PGA Is Racist | RealClearPolitics

Lawrence O'Donnell reacts to an excerpt from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's speech tonight at the RNC where he is expected to say President Obama is working to earn a spot on the PGA tour.

"For four years, Barack Obama has been running from the nation's problems. He hasn't been working to earn reelection. He's been working to earn a spot on the PGA tour," McConnell is expected to say.

O'Donnell says there is racial undertones in McConnell's assertion.

Chris Matthews says the word "Chicago" is racist and saying that obama is from Chicago is a racist slur.

Chris Matthews and MSNBC Now Claim the Word 'Chicago' Is Racist | NewsBusters.org

In other words, obama can't lead because no one will let him. Is that about it? It's like a coach complaining that he can't win a game because the players won't play right.

Suppose it's true. obama can't lead because no one will follow him. No one pays attention to him. He is the WRONG leader! He doesn't know how to persuade and has no idea when to twist an arm. He's not doing it right.

Likely this started in his first week, when he went to the republicans and said "I won, get over it."

For whatever excuse of the day obama and his minions choose to use, he is no leader, he cannot lead, and, increasingly, will not either.

lol - now saying "Chicago" means you're sending out a racial message.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7nPFR0Oq8]Chris Matthews: Chicago - YouTube[/ame]

For the record, when I think about Obama's connection to Chicago I'm usually thinking about how naturally he fits into Chicago's tradition of political corruption.

Forum List

Back