Obama Quietly Bends America Over During Thanksgiving W/Regulation LANDSLIDE

EPA regulations affect everyone who farms or works. Factories will lay people off when the government puts the squeeze on them. Farmers have lost farms over some really stupid regulations, like accidentally running over a rat while harvesting the fields.

If you catch rainwater in a barrel to water your garden, you are committing a crime.

Anyone who needs to keep their current job should be paying attention.

Only people unaffected are those who do nothing but collect welfare. They aren't concerned about jobs or laws regarding gardens. You know, stuff that takes work.

Reasonable regulations are a must, but the EPA is writing laws without having to answer to anyone.

And again; So tell us, which one new regulation effects/affects you?

All of them, they all cost taxpayer money they all affect us.

EPA regulations affect everyone who farms or works. Factories will lay people off when the government puts the squeeze on them. Farmers have lost farms over some really stupid regulations, like accidentally running over a rat while harvesting the fields.

If you catch rainwater in a barrel to water your garden, you are committing a crime.

Only people unaffected are those who do nothing but collect welfare. They aren't concerned about jobs or laws regarding gardens. You know, stuff that takes work.

Reasonable regulations are a must, but the EPA is writing laws without having to answer to anyone.

Affect does not have to be negative. Roads cost money and affect me...positively.

Your concession is duly noted.

Proving there is no intelligent life in Texas is hardly a concession.

Accept for the small fact that Texas and Texans barely felt the recession, we were too busy working and making tons of money to even notice Obama was screwing the rest of the country up. Yea, we're a bunch of blithering idiots. Best stay far, far away!

They all affect us. The cost is what? $183 billion? We should all feel "bent over".

Link to where these rules or rules changes will cost $183 billion

If I stumble across it again I'll link to it. Surely you're not suggesting that there isn't a cost associated with the "new rules".

Some may, some likely not. Link to where the 2015 Rule list will cost $183 billion please.

I already told you, if I stumble across the link I'll post it. sheesh!

Affect does not have to be negative. Roads cost money and affect me...positively.

Negative or positive it still affects us. Does it not?

ROFLMNAO! You can NOT make this crap up.

So Reagan was giving away Cell Phones, was he?

That's a pretty neat trick, given that Reagan left office in 1988.

Would anyone like to explain to the above cited idiot where its foolish assertion fails?

The Truth About The Obama Phone

Who Started the Obama Phone?

Is it the Obama Phone, Bush Phone, Reagan Phone...or?

I've got 1000 more examples of how you are wrong.

ROFLMNAO!

A thousand more?

You haven't produced a single relevant citation.

Here's a clue: a tiny $120/yr subsidy for A TELEPHONE LINE for those with a medical need for such, but who cannot afford such, which was what Reagan authorized, ... is NOT: a CELL PHONE for every crackhead in every Democrat city... DUMBASS!

So just as Bush had a program to track weapons sold across the border... that is NOT 'THE SAME' as obama's Fast and Furious scam, which intentionally sold firearms to mass-murdering, kidnapping drug cartels, with NO MEANS TO TRACK THOSE WEAPONS... in a conspiracy to frame responsible US Citizens engaged in a legal enterprise.

See how that works?

Accept for the small fact that Texas and Texans barely felt the recession, we were too busy working and making tons of money to even notice Obama was screwing the rest of the country up. Yea, we're a bunch of blithering idiots. Best stay far, far away!

The State with the largest amount of minimum wage jobs didn't feel the recession?

ROFLMNAO! You can NOT make this crap up.

So Reagan was giving away Cell Phones, was he?

That's a pretty neat trick, given that Reagan left office in 1988.

Would anyone like to explain to the above cited idiot where its foolish assertion fails?

The Truth About The Obama Phone

Who Started the Obama Phone?

Is it the Obama Phone, Bush Phone, Reagan Phone...or?

I've got 1000 more examples of how you are wrong.

ROFLMNAO!

A thousand more?

You haven't produced a single relevant citation.

Here's a clue: a tiny $120/yr subsidy for A TELEPHONE LINE for those with a medical need for such, but who cannot afford such, which was what Reagan authorized, ... is NOT: a CELL PHONE for every crackhead in every Democrat city... DUMBASS!

So just as Bush had a program to track weapons sold across the border... that is NOT 'THE SAME' as obama's Fast and Furious scam, which intentionally sold firearms to mass-murdering, kidnapping drug cartels, with NO MEANS TO TRACK THOSE WEAPONS... in a conspiracy to frame responsible US Citizens engaged in a legal enterprise.

See how that works?

It's 2015. Except for the old that figure out how a cell phone works; Who has landline?

The State with the largest amount of minimum wage jobs didn't feel the recession?

Is someone supposed to be surprised that the largest state, setting on the border with the a nation of poorly trained illiterates, would have a lot of minimum wage jobs?

Ya see scamp... Minimum Wage is what Illiterates make.

Forum List

Back