Obama Quietly Backs PATRIOT Act Provisions

Understanding that actions that lead to the death of thousands of people, such as sanctions and bombs, will make other people angry does not mean you hate America. That's common sense.

We were warned that future administrations would only expand these powers back when the Patriot Act was first proposed.

BTW that's another piece of legislation that the Dems threw bipartisan support at.
It still amazes me that a law so in violation of the Constitution not only exists but keeps being renewed, even by people who 'claim' they were against it all along.

Understanding that actions that lead to the death of thousands of people, such as sanctions and bombs, will make other people angry does not mean you hate America. That's common sense.

KK(K), aka "Shit-fer-brains",

Obviously a "HATE AMERICA, FIRST. LAST, AND IN BETWEEN" puke like you is an unadulterated , and unmitigated TRAITOR.

That is an obvious "given".

Your senseless ejaculations make me wonder if you are so full of irrational HATE against America because you are a "sour grapes" loser.....or simply a clueless fool vomiting out your emesis like a demented parrot, completely brainwashed by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media which is the Libtards' mouthpiece.

Obviously a "HATE AMERICA, FIRST. LAST, AND IN BETWEEN" puke like you is an unadulterated , and unmitigated TRAITOR.

Your senseless ejaculations make me wonder if you are so full of irrational HATE against America because you are a "sour grapes" loser.....or simply a clueless fool vomiting out your emesis like a demented parrot, completely brainwashed by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media which is the Libtards' mouthpiece.

Traitor? Well let's look to the Constitution for what constitutes treason.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." - U.S. Constitution, Article 3, Section 3

Did you have any evidence to back up this assertion? Because I'm fairly sure disagreeing with our foreign policy doesn't fit the bill.

By the way, I'm not a "liberal," progressive, or Democrat.

You're schtick is getting old ... fast.

We were warned that future administrations would only expand these powers back when the Patriot Act was first proposed.

BTW that's another piece of legislation that the Dems threw bipartisan support at.
It still amazes me that a law so in violation of the Constitution not only exists but keeps being renewed, even by people who 'claim' they were against it all along.

Xenophon,

The Patriot Act initiated by the Anti-Libs is a necessary tool to reign in the elusive enemy and traitors in our midst whom we can't touch because they twist our Constitution into a pretzel, and use our Constitution against us with the services of the ACLU and MusLAME doosucking scumbags like MARXIST Obami Salami, and his semi-criminal stooge Holder.

However, The MARXIST MusLAME doosucking PC Protecting Obami-Salami and his semi-criminal stooge Holder are quietly supporting the Patriot Act, and possibly finessing it to ATTACK THE PATRIOTS OF AMERICA, in all liklihood like Glenn Beck, "Teabaggers" and us vociferous Anti-Libbers.

Please note: I may be mistaken for a Conservative, even a Republican. I am neither. I even voted for Clinton for his first term.

I am a VOCIFEROUS ANTI-LIB......that doesn't automatically equate me to being a Conservative or even a Republican.

The usual, run of the mill Republican, and especially a Conservative is invariably a VERY devout Christian, a vehement Pro-Lifer, anti Illegal Immigration, goes ballistic on the Embryonic Stem Cell Research issue, and isn't too keen with the safety net system.

I can almost be called, legitimately, an Atheist. Because, I don't believe in the Anthropomorphic god of the Organized Religions of the World. I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's god which is The Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe, i.e. we don't believe in prayer because it's like praying to a lightening so that it won't strike you. Praying to the conventional god will get you the same statistical results as praying to the nearest rock in your garden.

I am a Pro Lifer ONLY when the Fetus is able to feel pain. However a bunch of painless human cells flopping around on a Petri dish are just precisely that: a bunch of painless cells flopping around in a Petri dish without any supernatural dibs on being "souls" that are denied "heaven" and delusions like that, etc. Hence my unequivocal approval for Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR) under those circumstances.

I am VOCIFEROUSLY against Illegal Immigration. Illegal Immigration blatantly violates the Law of the Land, causes an OBVIOUS untold number of SocioEconomic problems. And, is manifestly unjust to the MILLIONS of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS who sometimes have to wait a DECADE to get a chance to become a citizen of America. Most of whom are SKILLED and certainly SCREENED to reduce the chances of being criminals.

I am for a reasonable Safety Net but ONLY for those unfortunate PROVEN WORKERS who are laid off because of the unfortunate need for downsizing, and other legitimate layoffs. I am definitely NOT for the proliferation of the so-called "human rights" of the dopers and deadbeats,etc., for govt handouts. Let them pick cans, or work in the fields instead of the Illegal Immigrants.

How do I vote ? I have no choice. I have to vote Republican.
Voting Dem, KNOWING THEIR AGENDA, is being a TRAITOR to our country.

Unfortunately the majority of those voting Dem are either TOO IGNORANT, or STUPID to be aware of the Dem Party's Agenda, and therefore cannot be labeled as TRAITORS.

But those in the Dem Party (and make no mistake, the Dem Party is under the TOTAL CONTROL of the Libtards), who mouth the "HATE AMERICA FIRST, LAST, AND IN BETWEEN" line.....CLEARLY, they are TRAITORS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back