Obama questioned about Diversity in his Cabinet

He threw Rice under the bus knowing she was unexceptable.

Talk about war on women. Obama is a shit.

Since the unfair character assassination of Susan Rice? Hypocrisy much?

Well then maybe bot Oblamer and Joey should borrow some of those binders that Romney said he had. Apparently Oblamer's binder is a little thin.

Oh, for fuck's sake, we go from Obama the race baiter to Obama the black hater? Will somebody please shoot me in the head! I don't know what's more contradictory, this kind of crap, or listening to that stupid race baiting Chao babble that it's about "going out and finding the most qualified people."

If it was more diverse other people would be complaining about that as well. Boo fucking hoo.

Oh, for fuck's sake, we go from Obama the race baiter to Obama the black hater? Will somebody please shoot me in the head! I don't know what's more contradictory, this kind of crap, or listening to that stupid race baiting Chao babble that it's about "going out and finding the most qualified people."

Exactly.

If the president were selecting women and persons of color the right would be whining about passing over better-qualified candidates.

Conservatives aren’t even aware of their own partisan idiocy.

Where's rdeanie the libtard weanie... DON'T LOOK DEANIE WEANIE, OBAMA IS A REPUBLICAN!

Last edited:
If it was more diverse other people would be complaining about that as well. Boo fucking hoo.

Exactly.

If the president were selecting women and persons of color the right would be whining about passing over better-qualified candidates.

Conservatives aren’t even aware of their own partisan idiocy.

Neither are Dems. And around and around we go.....

Looks like you all once gave a damn...well in your usual partisan hypocritical manner of course.

Bush's Appointees Not As Diverse as Clinton's

http://womensenews.org/story/washin...010701/womens-appointments-plummet-under-bush

Last edited:
Obama said he hires based solely upon ability and qualifications. He does not consider age, race, religion, or gender. Too bad we didn't apply that standard to him- he'd have never been elected!

Forum List

Back