Obama Puts Blame on Bush, Iraq War for Rise of ISIS

Its really Americas oppressive, colonialist, expansionist, warmongering, capitalist, resource stealing greed involving mideast foreign policy over the last 40 years that has "created" islamic extremism.
That and not creating enough jobs for them.

Lmfao

Obama blames Bush for everything and anything. Obama is absolutely, totally, abysmally incapable of taking responsibility for his own actions. Obama is the most incompetent moron to ever plant his ass in the Oval Office. Good thing he's "black".
We call his kind "high yeller" here!

From the article:

Obama Puts Blame on George W. Bush Iraq War for Rise of ISIS

"President Barack Obama said the rise of the Islamic State was an unintended outcome of the U.S. invasion of Iraq ordered by President George W. Bush in 2003."

---

I kind of agree that Iraq war broke the balance in the middle east, and now entire region is turned to war between Sunni vs Shiite. Saudi Arabia says ISIS is dangerous, but it doesn't like the war on ISIS because Shiite (Iran) is leading the war, on the other hand, fund ISIS. Now it is all mess.

Can you specifically name what Saddam did to balance the ME? Really, attacking Iran? Funding suicide bombers? Invasion of Kuwait? Rape rooms? Using WMD against the Kurds? What exactly?

"Obama Puts Blame on Bush, Iraq War for Rise of ISIS"

And the president is correct.

ISIS is, in essence, Sunni militants seeking to take back control of Iraq from a Shiite dominated government in Baghdad, a government put into place by GWB when Saddam was driven from power as a result of the failed, illegal invasion of Iraq.

That those on the partisan right refuse to accept this fact is understandable, but it is a fact nonetheless.

We on the partisan right don't accept YOUR facts because we accept the truth.

The leadership in Iraq was voted on by the people of Iraq, even women who never voted before in their lives. This whole blame Bush for something happening 6 years after leaving office is nothing but an outright lie to protect the king.

Isis had nothing to do with Bush or Iraq. Isis grew out of obama's support in the Syrian civil war. The Syrian civil war was part of obama's idiotic support for the arab spring that started with the immolation of a Tunisian street peddler.

It has everything to do the Iraq Civil War. Which happened due to the failed occupation. Let me also remind you it was John McCain who was pushing for heavy weapons for the Syrian rebels. Obama showed restraint and didn't give in to McCain. Most of the blame goes to the Iraqi Government left in place by President Bush.

Once Bush left office the republicans gathered and agreed that nothing Bush did effected anything ever.

Its easier for them to deal with reality that way

From the article:

"President Barack Obama said the rise of the Islamic State was an unintended outcome of the U.S. invasion of Iraq ordered by President George W. Bush in 2003."

---

I kind of agree that Iraq war broke the balance in the middle east, and now entire region is turned to war between Sunni vs Shiite. Saudi Arabia says ISIS is dangerous, but it doesn't like the war on ISIS because Shiite (Iran) is leading the war, on the other hand, fund ISIS. Now it is all mess.

Can you specifically name what Saddam did to balance the ME? Really, attacking Iran? Funding suicide bombers? Invasion of Kuwait? Rape rooms? Using WMD against the Kurds? What exactly?

It was just a coincidence that after he was removed everything went to shit huh?

ISIS is a combination of al queda paired with the sunni Iranians who were killing our troops before Patreaus started paying them not to. You could argue that the US should somehow have forced Al-ah-Mucky to have included them in civil government, but BushII said he couldn't do that, and Obama didn't even try. And, to be fair, BushII's biggest concern was keeping Al-ah-Mucky from being too chummy with Iran.

I love love the old "disenfranchised Sunnis" bullshit.

Let's see. We have Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, Boko Haram and other Sunni organizations who obviously just want to have a shot at real democracy and don't want voter ID.

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. They're disenfranchised.

:lmao:
Islam is only fucked up because we did not create enough jobs for them.

Let's see. We have Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, Boko Haram and other Sunni organizations who obviously just want to have a shot at real democracy and don't want voter ID.

I see it as a lack of inhumanity...

I see it as a lack of inhumanity...
Ah, no. It's jobs, jobs, jobs!

From the article:

---

It was just a coincidence that after he was removed everything went to shit huh?

What are you talking about? He was removed about 12 years ago. The ME has been messed up for long before that and Obama has made sure it hasn't gotten better. Why no tears for Kadafi didn't he stablize the ME? Didn't he bring balance to the ME? Did Obama have to remove him from his position causing what we see today? Did Obama have to supply guns to the rebels in Syria thus forming ISIS? Did he?

From the article:

---

What are you talking about? He was removed about 12 years ago. The ME has been messed up for long before that and Obama has made sure it hasn't gotten better. Why no tears for Kadafi didn't he stablize the ME? Didn't he bring balance to the ME? Did Obama have to remove him from his position causing what we see today? Did Obama have to supply guns to the rebels in Syria thus forming ISIS? Did he?

You ask a lot of questions. You should find the answers first before jumping to a conclusion based on ignorance

Iraq had been stabilized with a democratic gov and a strong US military presence to maintain stability.

President Bush signed the SOFA that ended our occupation right before he left office.
With the condition that it would done in conjunction with stable circumstances.
Another shithead apologist trying to shift the blame for shithead's failure in Iraq (and everywhere).

Another shithead apologist trying to shift the blame for shithead's failure in Iraq

Is that your confession? The failure( Iraq falling into a civil war) falls much more on President Bush than President Obama.
The screwed up aftermath of the Iraq invasion was quelled by a troop surge. Obama removed that military presence and the new problems are on obama and obama only.
He needs to be sent to GITMO immediately.

Another shithead apologist trying to shift the blame for shithead's failure in Iraq

Is that your confession? The failure( Iraq falling into a civil war) falls much more on President Bush than President Obama.
The screwed up aftermath of the Iraq invasion was quelled by a troop surge. Obama removed that military presence and the new problems are on obama and obama only.
He needs to be sent to GITMO immediately.

4 years after the initial invasion, President Bush was forced by Congress to move from his long standing position of "Stay the Course", and the 30,000 extra troops were used in and around Baghdad mainly in the Shiite sections. For the Sunnis who had allied with al Qaeda in Iraq, they were paid to turn on their allies and drive them into Syria. Furthermore, it was the Iraqi Government that forced President Bushes hand in ending the occupation. That same Iraqi Government refused to allow our military immunity from Iraq prosecution, and the same Government that marginalize the Sunnis who have now joined forces with the remnants of al Qaeda in Iraq (ISIS). So in order of responsibility for the breakup of the Iraqi state, the Iraqis, President Bush, then President Obama.

Last edited:
If it was none of our business, why did gwb send troops into iraq?
And what has transpired from that....ISIL

Isis had nothing to do with Bush or Iraq. Isis grew out of obama's support in the Syrian civil war. The Syrian civil war was part of obama's idiotic support for the arab spring that started with the immolation of a Tunisian street peddler.

You don't remember all the conflict between sunni and shiite right after the Iraq War? Shiite took the power after the war and punished the sunnis, and the sunni countries like Saudi and Qatar funded the sunni militants, and they are the origin of ISIS.
Sunni-Shiite struggle dates to antiquity.

The problems in the ME are rooted in a Muslim schism wrapped in a Persian/Turk struggle over who will rule the inferior(as they think) Arabs.

Not our business, except that we should sell weapons to both sides, for gold or oil.

Forum List

Back