Obama pulls back on 'enemies' remark to Latinos

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
WASHINGTON – A day before the pivotal midterm elections, President Barack Obama pulled back from remarks he made last month when he called on Latino voters to punish their "enemies" on Election Day. In an interview Monday with radio host Michael Baisden, Obama said he should have used the word "opponents" instead of enemies.

Obama pulls back on 'enemies' remark to Latinos - Yahoo! News

lmao...i remember just a couple of days ago some dems were staunchly defending obama over his remarks....

Last edited:
He really wanted to say crackers

Last edited:
Wow did he really say that? I missed that story...

What an extremely stupid thing for a president to say.

A day before the pivotal midterm elections, President Barack Obama pulled back from remarks he made last month when he called on Latino voters to punish their "enemies" on Election Day. In an interview Monday with radio host Michael Baisden, Obama said he should have used the word "opponents" instead of enemies.

The Associated Press: Obama pulls back on 'enemies' remark to Latinos

A day before the pivotal midterm elections, President Barack Obama pulled back from remarks he made last month when he called on Latino voters to punish their "enemies" on Election Day. In an interview Monday with radio host Michael Baisden, Obama said he should have used the word "opponents" instead of enemies.

don't forget, he is the great uniter....don't believe him, well, thats because you're an enemy...:lol:

don't forget, he is the great uniter....don't believe him, well, that's because you're an enemy...:lol:

:laugh: No, Seriously..........Unbelievable.

Ranks right up there with calling the police department stupid...

Kind of like closing the barn door after the cows get out, isn't it? He said it, he meant it.

yes he did....and he only took it back because it looked bad, he didn't immediately apologize, because he meant it....

i don't recall any sitting president calling his political opponents and american citizens "enemies"

WASHINGTON – A day before the pivotal midterm elections, President Barack Obama pulled back from remarks he made last month when he called on Latino voters to punish their "enemies" on Election Day. In an interview Monday with radio host Michael Baisden, Obama said he should have used the word "opponents" instead of enemies.

Obama pulls back on 'enemies' remark to Latinos - Yahoo! News

lmao...i remember just a couple of days ago some dems were staunchly defending obama over his remarks....

He said exactly what he meant the first time. It's been clear from the beginning he only represents the left side of the nation. The rest of us can "ride in the back."

See? That's the main malfunction of a lefty brain. They want always to blame someone else for their bullshittery! Ahhhh, but tomorrow is a new day.

What has been spoken cannot be unspoken; what has been heard cannot be unheard. Whoever opposes his policies he views as 'the enemy'; message received, loud and clear.

What has been spoken cannot be unspoken; what has been heard cannot be unheard. Whoever opposes his policies he views as 'the enemy'; message received, loud and clear.

yep...and its clear most dems support this as their defeaning silence can only be taken as approval

Forum List

Back