Obama pulls ahead in Florida

But one poll showing Obama pulls ahead means he's going to win, right?

He probably will. I've pretty much given up on McCain at this point. I don't really care if Obama wins, I don't think he can ruin the country anymore than Bush did. I just hope he's not assassinated, I can't handle Biden in office.
Sigh. I'm not an Obamabot, and after the debate I'm even less of one, but McCain is almost as stupid as Palin these days.

That's not what I said. I think Carter was ten times worse than Bush.

Sorry, you are wrong.

Carter was the victim of Paul Voulker's restrictive Fed policy, which sent interest rates to 15%. Carter did not increase the National Debt by a trillion dollars like Bush. Carter was not a good president, but most of what he was blamed for was out of his control.

Sorry, you are wrong.

Carter was the victim of Paul Voulker's restrictive Fed policy, which sent interest rates to 15%. Carter did not increase the National Debt by a trillion dollars like Bush. Carter was not a good president, but most of what he was blamed for was out of his control.

Opinions are like assholes, we all have them. Yours isn't any more right than mine, kiddo.

I have one question regarding Florida. When the snowbirds move down there, are their votes counted in Florida or do they have to vote absentee in whatever northern state they reside in the summer? This would make a big difference.

I have one question regarding Florida. When the snowbirds move down there, are their votes counted in Florida or do they have to vote absentee in whatever northern state they reside in the summer? This would make a big difference.
I think it depends. You only get one permanent residence and must vote there.

Forum List

Back