Obama pulls ahead in Florida

Ravi

You and others like you complain when people on the right ASSUME and read into polls... and you then go and post polls which mean jack squat as well?

C'mon.... just remember that these polls are inherently inaccurate (no matter who it shows 'leading') and that you can find a poll to show any result...

There's only 1 poll that counts.. and until then... none of these little 'news getters' really knows anything at all... they really don't show a damn thing

Obama... the moron who thinks adding earmarks for radical organizations such as ACORN , is the essence of a 'clean bill'

can you offer proof of this statement please? Was Obama in on the negotiations of the bill? I read the bill yesterday and saw no mention of earmarks AT ALL much less for ACORN.

is this more lying by the right? it looks that way

Ravi

You and others like you complain when people on the right ASSUME and read into polls... and you then go and post polls which mean jack squat as well?

C'mon.... just remember that these polls are inherently inaccurate (no matter who it shows 'leading') and that you can find a poll to show any result...

There's only 1 poll that counts.. and until then... none of these little 'news getters' really knows anything at all... they really don't show a damn thing

Your right, polls don't mean anything. I mean who knows, Obama might win Mississippi or maybe Kentucky.

Polls don't mean everything, but they DO mean something. Discarding them is foolish and neither campaign are stupid enough to ignore polls.

McCain is running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

I expect Palin to be dumped for Romney as soon as she is recommended for indictment.

can you offer proof of this statement please? Was Obama in on the negotiations of the bill? I read the bill yesterday and saw no mention of earmarks AT ALL much less for ACORN.

I have the same question, I read the bill and didnt see this at all but I know last week this was the "rumor" that was going on but never backed up by a respectable source.

There are indeed earmarks that were associated with the bill.. 2322 of them as a matter of fact... including millions set aside for one of Obama's favorites, ACORN... 6.6 BILLION in earmarks

The number of earmarks is listed in numerous articles on the bill from non-blog sources... including AP...

I have no need to lie... you DEMs do plenty of that to saturate this board

There are indeed earmarks that were associated with the bill.. 2322 of them as a matter of fact... including millions set aside for one of Obama's favorites, ACORN... 6.6 BILLION in earmarks

The number of earmarks is listed in numerous articles on the bill from non-blog sources... including AP...

Show me something that says there was an earmark in the bill for Acorn, I dont believe the basis behind Acorn is bad but I have been looking for a list of the earmarks and cant find anything but the numbers you posted and they do not mention Acorn. I want specifics.

Saying the same thing you previously asserted doesn't count as proof.

Show me something that says there was an earmark in the bill for Acorn, I dont believe the basis behind Acorn is bad but I have been looking for a list of the earmarks and cant find anything but the numbers you posted and they do not mention Acorn. I want specifics.

Heard it on Bloomberg radio on the way in... looking for the complete list of 2322 earmarks...

From the radio interview.. there was mention of all sorts of things in the earmarks including defense spending, ACORN, DHS, etc... finding the complete list is proving a bit challenging though

As for not believing the basis behind ACORN is bad... that is laughable....

I haven't done that.

IMO, polls are valid when they show a trend over time.

But one poll showing Obama pulls ahead means he's going to win, right?

He probably will. I've pretty much given up on McCain at this point. I don't really care if Obama wins, I don't think he can ruin the country anymore than Bush did. I just hope he's not assassinated, I can't handle Biden in office.

But one poll showing Obama pulls ahead means he's going to win, right?

He probably will. I've pretty much given up on McCain at this point. I don't really care if Obama wins, I don't think he can ruin the country anymore than Bush did. I just hope he's not assassinated, I can't handle Biden in office.

I agree.

Bush is the worst president in American history.

Its very rare for one party to control the White House for more than 8 years....
It has happened, but its rare...so don't fret....its the Dims turn....you post polls like its a complete surprise that the Dim is leading....
The surprise would be in the Repub. would be leading....

Its your turn

Ravi

You mean the exit polls? Yes, they are pretty accurate. Which was strange when Florida's exit polls didn't match Fox News' announcement that Bush won in 2000.

I don't believe polls that show McCain is up. But it is reassuring to see Obama up. Because I know no one is faking that poll.

Just look at blackboxvoting.org or dot.com and see how much the GOP cheat with their voting machines and every other way. Us democrats may have one person in a city try to vote for a dead guy, but that is hardly a grand conspiracy like the 2000 or 2004 elections. I even hear the 2002 midterms were fucked with. And more than just Ohio and Florida were stolen in the presidential elections.

I suspect the truth will come out next year when there is nothing we can do about it. But Bush is a black eye on American history.

Just think, back in the Great Depression you would have been a Hoover man. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back