Obama pulling away from Romney in the polls

The right better come up with a better platform that just anti Obama. or they wont stand a chance.

time to pony up Republicans. what are your ideas, besides everything and anything against Obama.

Good luck. I personally think you all are full of shit.

Still too early to look to much into polls.

Calling all trolls.... calling all trolls!!!

100818_03.jpg

for the time being, it has to be a tough poll for Romney camp to digest. However, if the unemployment numbers tumble next month, that can all change.

its now late in the 3rd quarter of a tight football game, like he SB last night. Anything can happen.

for the time being, it has to be a tough poll for Romney camp to digest. However, if the unemployment numbers tumble next month, that can all change.

its now late in the 3rd quarter of a tight football game, like he SB last night. Anything can happen.

Speaking of.... I dont think I have ever seen a guy 'accidentally' fall into a touchdown :lol:

That was a trip!

Good game though... guess we are in for an interesting summer are'nt we?

Polls are irrelevant at this point. And you all know I say that even when the GOP is beating Obama in them.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

steamingload-1.png

Are you still in middle school??? Grow up.

A little early to be counting votes but it is an almost certainty that the better America gets to know Romney the less they are going to like him.

Its a shame thats all you have... Obama certainly cant run on HIS record
:clap2:

He most certainly can. That's one of the main reasons the right wing has been nastier than usual lately.

They have'nt even turned their attention to the boy king yet... are you kidding me?!?

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread
RCP Average 1/12 - 2/5 -- 48.5 44.5 Obama +4.0
ABC News/Wash Post 2/1 - 2/4 879 RV 51 45 Obama +6
Rasmussen Reports 2/3 - 2/5 1500 LV 49 42 Obama +7
USA Today/Gallup 1/27 - 1/28 907 RV 48 48 Tie
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/22 - 1/24 RV 49 43 Obama +6
PPP (D) 1/13 - 1/16 700 RV 49 44 Obama +5
CBS News/NY Times 1/12 - 1/16 1021 RV 45 45 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

But....but.... but.... Romney was "electable". :cuckoo:

Polls are irrelevant at this point. And you all know I say that even when the GOP is beating Obama in them.

Maybe...

But honestly, this doesn't look good for the WMR.

let's review, shall we.

Participation in Primaries is down compared to four years ago. that indicates that there really isn't a great desire for change.

Romney is struggling against opponents who are basically pathetic, after outspending them 5-1.

The economy seems to be recovering nicely now. Pretty much deflates Romney's main justification for running.

LOL, he's PULLING away folks..

Ten months till the election, but hey...no matter.:lol:

Maybe...

But honestly, this doesn't look good for the WMR.

let's review, shall we.

Participation in Primaries is down compared to four years ago. that indicates that there really isn't a great desire for change.

Romney is struggling against opponents who are basically pathetic, after outspending them 5-1.

The economy seems to be recovering nicely now. Pretty much deflates Romney's main justification for running.

Wow, when you read it all together like that it really looks bad for Romney.

And that doesn't even include all the out of touch rich guy gaffes he keeps coming out with.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread
RCP Average 1/12 - 2/5 -- 48.5 44.5 Obama +4.0
ABC News/Wash Post 2/1 - 2/4 879 RV 51 45 Obama +6
Rasmussen Reports 2/3 - 2/5 1500 LV 49 42 Obama +7
USA Today/Gallup 1/27 - 1/28 907 RV 48 48 Tie
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/22 - 1/24 RV 49 43 Obama +6
PPP (D) 1/13 - 1/16 700 RV 49 44 Obama +5
CBS News/NY Times 1/12 - 1/16 1021 RV 45 45 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Only about twenty percent of Americans know anything in depth about Mormans.

Just wait till the "Truth About Mormans" is widely understood.

Those freak cultists are delusional believing that America is ready to swallow thier bullshit snake oil fantasy.

I hope they spend all thier money trying to sell thier nonsense in public.

GO FOR BROKE YOU WEIRD FUCKS!!!!

Forum List

Back