Obama proves that politicians will repudiate all when the power bug bites!

Is Obama right, wrong, just a politician, just a colossal disappointment?

• Obama is doing the right thing

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Obama is doing the wrong thing

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Obama is just being a politician

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Obama is a total disappointment

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
I'm not black.

I guess that makes you one of the people that has no interest in learning the truth other people live. In fact, having that truth brought to your attention causes major negative attitude on your part.

Well, no one is forcing you to either read the transcripts, or to click on youtube, or C-Span.

The food channel is always a good and usually non-controversial area.

:rolleyes:

This isn't about McCain. It's about Obama. Further, there is no comparison to McCain accepting endorsements from religious organizations and Obama's personal pastor. There is NO correlation, no how many times you try to make it, nor say it. It STILL won't be there.

Obama did the right thing politically. Not sure that's saying a lot. He's taken a stance here. I want to see what, if anything contradictory to that stance comes out.

Well, he can't join GW's church, they were the ones repudiating George!

It gets rough when preachers take a stand.

Wright is not running for office, he became a spokesman for himself, he is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. Time for Barack to move on and away from him, especially when he starts reading Obama's mind for him. Wright turned out to be an unsympathic figure in the end.

Call me pessimistic and skeptical but I think that in general politicians are opportunistic. They are the only creature that will sit on a fence and call it a platform. Did you know that Bush Sr. used to be more pro-abortion until he learned from the Reagan establishment that such a position would not be supported in the Republican Party? Anyone wanting to run for public office must be masochistic or have a thick skin. They have no problem with flip-flopping or throwing other people “under the buss” if it will help them get elected.

yeah...wonder why Obama stuck to his guns on the gas tax???

...i mean if he wanted to pander to the masses looking for that easy fix...wouldn't he say sure i'm for waiving the gas tax?

dam elitists...

:cool:

Forum List

Back