Obama proves economy soured with Dem Congress

Rachel Maddow was great last night, talking about Republicans and the stimulus. Mostly about the hypocrisy of Republicans. It's really funny. If you want to know why Republicans hate Rachel, just read what she has to say. I wish I could post it all, but I provided a link. You rock, Rachel!!

Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. Why would anyone care what she says?

The Dums ran on fiscal responsibility. They ran on eliminating earmarks. They ran on reining in out of control Republican spending.
So what happened? Things got worse, not better, under the Dems.

Now not only is the economy worse than when Bush left office but we owe trillions in additional liabilities. And that's just the federal level. States are facing the consequences of accepting stimulus money.

Do you know how perfectly ignorant you appear when you make such comments??

Let me tell you why you should care. Because she is reporting the truth, that's why. And you know that's true because the rest of your post does not address anything she said. No information, no attempt to prove what Rachel said is not true. Can you do that? Can you debate that what she said about the stimulus and the Republicans is not true?? Was she lying about Inhofe???

OK...I will give you that. I dont watch her so I cannot refute what you say....so, OK...she reports the truth.

So did she report and question the logic behind Obama saying the stiumulus PUT us in a great depression in the same speech where he said the stimulus AVERTED a great depression?

Or did she not feel it was necessary to report on it and question it?

Rachel Maddow was great last night, talking about Republicans and the stimulus. Mostly about the hypocrisy of Republicans. It's really funny. If you want to know why Republicans hate Rachel, just read what she has to say. I wish I could post it all, but I provided a link. You rock, Rachel!!

"Dozens of congressional Republicans, who have praised, say, the stimulus at home while denouncing it in Washington, seem to be unembarrassed about how two-faced and incoherent it is to tout those two positions simultaneously—at least to have seemed to be unembarrassed. Tonight, I am pleased to report we have some early signs of embarrassment.

Among those snared in the stimulus hypocrisy web is Republican Senator James “Mountain” Inhofe of Oklahoma. Last week, we noted that Senator Inhofe had proudly attacked the stimulus over the course of the past year, but he was caught touting stimulus spending in his state as, quote, “great news.”

In light of that reporting, Senator Inhofe has gone for help to a conservative media outlet called CNS News complaining about us. He said, quote, “She would now like her viewers to believe that because Senator Inhofe praised stimulus money going to Oklahoma, that Senator Inhofe is somehow a hypocrite. Hardly!”

That was the quote from Senator Inhofe‘s office.

For the record, Mr. Inhofe‘s office has not asked our show for a correction, and, in fact, none will be offered. I understand that being called a political hypocrite is an awful thing to hear, but you can‘t just insist that you‘re not to be called a hypocrite if your record indicates that you are one.

Senator Inhofe, in fact, praised toxic super-fund cleanup spending in Oklahoma as part of the stimulus. He praised it as great news and necessary funds. Then he denounced the stimulus that provides those necessary funds as something that didn‘t work. He told the same outfit, CNS News, that the stimulus bill was nothing but social engineering and welfare. Oh, and those necessary funds that were great news for my state.

If you are both praising something as necessary and saying it doesn‘t work, you are a hypocrite. You may not want to be called a hypocrite, but the solution to that is: don‘t act like one. Don‘t just complain about people who accurately report how you do act, OK?"

'The Rachel Maddow Show' for Tuesday, February 16th - Rachel Maddow show- msnbc.com

Check out the rest of what she says. She really exposed their lies and hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is bad. It should be rooted out and exposed at every turn. For the life of me, I don't know how Maddow can possibly miss the hypocrisy of President 0bama. Thanks for finding some on the right Ms. Maddow, now balance your approach and expose the left too.

Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. Why would anyone care what she says?

The Dums ran on fiscal responsibility. They ran on eliminating earmarks. They ran on reining in out of control Republican spending.
So what happened? Things got worse, not better, under the Dems.

Now not only is the economy worse than when Bush left office but we owe trillions in additional liabilities. And that's just the federal level. States are facing the consequences of accepting stimulus money.

Do you know how perfectly ignorant you appear when you make such comments??

Let me tell you why you should care. Because she is reporting the truth, that's why. And you know that's true because the rest of your post does not address anything she said. No information, no attempt to prove what Rachel said is not true. Can you do that? Can you debate that what she said about the stimulus and the Republicans is not true?? Was she lying about Inhofe???

Rachel Maddow is an ugly dyke. WHy would anyone care what she says?
"Republican hypocrisy" is practically the new race card. It is so over used as to have lost all meaning. For the record, there is no hypocrisy in opposing the stimulus and taking the money once it's passed. None whatsoever. I oppose the deduction for interest on mortgages but I take it every year on my taxes anyway. That is not hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy would be, say, opposing the surge in Iraq and then taking credit for winning the war. That would be hypocrisy. Did you see Maddow's piece about that?

The economy began to collapse immediately after the Democrats took control of Congress. This is fact. Things were going pretty well up until they took control. Worst U.S. Congress in history? You bet. Make 2010 count people.

Forum List

Back