Obama proud of torturing american civilians.

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Obama says waterboarding was torture

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama said Wednesday night that waterboarding authorized by former President George W. Bush was torture and that the information it gained from terror suspects could have been obtained by other means. "In some cases, it may be harder," he conceded at a White House news conference capping a whirlwind first 100 days in office.

The waterboarding of 3 arch terrorists saved thousands of american lives from torture.

If the terrorist attacks occurred, thousands of US civilians would have died from fire, and radiation. Of course, hundreds would have just been murdered by the plane crashing into a LA building

By protecting the 3 terrorists from being waterboarded, had Obama been president, the terrorist attacks would have occurred and americans would have been tortured.

http://luxmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o10/clients/aclu/olc_05302005_bradbury.pdf

Oh boy. While i agree it would've been more likely, you can't say that a terrorist act would have occurred if not for water boarding. You simply can't know what would or would have happened.

Yeah, you can because all other methods failed. The terrorists only responded with "soon you will know" when asked about further terrorist attacks.

If you read the DOJ/CIA memo I posted, it makes it clearly that the waterboarding is what led to the stopping of the terrorist attacks and the "torture" of thousands of americans.

Tell us all about it. This explains ALL of the terrorist attacks we have had since this weak President has been in office, right?

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama said Wednesday night that waterboarding authorized by former President George W. Bush was torture and that the information it gained from terror suspects could have been obtained by other means. "In some cases, it may be harder," he conceded at a White House news conference capping a whirlwind first 100 days in office.

Thank God we have a President who gets it...

The US should not engage in torture

The US would engage in torture, by allowing Al Qaida to torture thousands of americans civilians.

Are you aware that torture is against the Geneva Convention?

The waterboarding of 3 arch terrorists saved thousands of american lives from torture.

If the terrorist attacks occurred, thousands of US civilians would have died from fire, and radiation. Of course, hundreds would have just been murdered by the plane crashing into a LA building

By protecting the 3 terrorists from being waterboarded, had Obama been president, the terrorist attacks would have occurred and americans would have been tortured.

Hard to believe that CMike advocates the torture of US Soldiers if it produces effective results. As long as you can show that lives are saved, torture is justified.
By this logic, whenever a US Soldier is captured, the enemy is free to torture them in order to obtain inteligence. It is easy enough to claim that any inteligence gained ultimately saved lives
Tell that to John McCain that as a pilot with knowledge of US tactics and capabilities deserved to be tortured.

Thanks CMike

Yeah, you can because all other methods failed. The terrorists only responded with "soon you will know" when asked about further terrorist attacks.

If you read the DOJ/CIA memo I posted, it makes it clearly that the waterboarding is what led to the stopping of the terrorist attacks and the "torture" of thousands of americans.
There's no telling whether or not authorities in other areas would've stopped the attack before it happened, or if we somehow would've obtained the intel another way after the fact.

Therefore, i think it's disingenuous to say that a terrorist attack would've been unavoidable if not for water boarding. If you want to say that the probability would've been higher, then that could hold water, pun intended.

The US would engage in torture, by allowing Al Qaida to torture thousands of americans civilians.

Yeah......as a retired military man I am.

Did you also know that waterboarding is torture? And.....because Cheney and Bush Jr. authorized it, they went against the Geneva Conventions.

I'd like to see them both in Spandau.

cmike is stupid as hell. it's true.

He's made of straw.

strawman.jpg

Did you also know that waterboarding is torture? And.....because Cheney and Bush Jr. authorized it, they went against the Geneva Conventions.

Obama is guilty of allowing torture, because he would allow thousands of americans to be tortured in order to protect his Al Qaida terrorist buddies from discomfort.

Obama is going against the Geneva Convention. That should be a war crime.

Obama is guilty of allowing torture, because he would allow thousands of americans to be tortured in order to protect his Al Qaida terrorist buddies from discomfort.

"Allowing thousands of Americans to be tortured"? How?

You DO realize that in a war, you have no control over the conduct of the enemy not in your capture, right? So....if you have no control over someone, how is that "allowing" it?

You are weapons grade stupid Seedy Mike.

There's no telling whether or not authorities in other areas would've stopped the attack before it happened, or if we somehow would've obtained the intel another way after the fact.

Therefore, i think it's disingenuous to say that a terrorist attack would've been unavoidable if not for water boarding. If you want to say that the probability would've been higher, then that could hold water, pun intended.

No other method worked. Read pages 8-11 of the DOJ/CIA memo.

In fact the 3 arch terrorists were taunting the interrogators.

So it was either this or letting thousands of americans be tortured.

"Allowing thousands of Americans to be tortured"? How?

You DO realize that in a war, you have no control over the conduct of the enemy not in your capture, right? So....if you have no control over someone, how is that "allowing" it?

You are weapons grade stupid Seedy Mike.

Well douche bag, you do have control over the conduct of your enemy when they are in your capture.

And them giving the information to stop two major terrorist attacks and the torturing of thousands of american citizens was needed.

The only way to get it was to waterboard them, and it worked.

As a result thousands of americans were kept from being tortured.

Has Obama been president he would not have waterboarded them, the terrorist attacks would have proceeded as planned, and Obama would have allowed thousands of americans to be tortured.

It's really comforting that Obama cares more about Al Qaida rights and comfort than the torturing of americans.

Understand now douche bag?

that's the retards answer, which what continually leads to violonce begetting violence, your type of "but they do it, so should we" mentality. WE are supposed to be civilized, the strenght of our country is our constitution and our laws, so to condone torture and terrorism simply because the bad guys do it make us no better than the terrorists

Hard to believe that CMike advocates the torture of US Soldiers if it produces effective results. As long as you can show that lives are saved, torture is justified.
By this logic, whenever a US Soldier is captured, the enemy is free to torture them in order to obtain inteligence. It is easy enough to claim that any inteligence gained ultimately saved lives
Tell that to John McCain that as a pilot with knowledge of US tactics and capabilities deserved to be tortured.

Thanks CMike
It's not about ultimately saving lives.

It's about the information was needed to keep thousands of americans from being murdered in two major terrorist attacks.

Yet, you seem to think torturing americans is okay.

that's the retards answer, which what continually leads to violonce begetting violence, your type of "but they do it, so should we" mentality. WE are supposed to be civilized, the strenght of our country is our constitution and our laws, so to condone torture and terrorism simply because the bad guys do it make us no better than the terrorists

How is allowing thousands of americans to be tortured because Obama is afraid to cause discomfort to 3 arch terrorists civilized??

I think it's extremely immoral.

WHERE ARE THEY TORTURING AMERICANS?????

Seedy Mike, you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever met, stupider even than Charles Bass and the pedophile priest who used to hang around here.

Where are Americans being tortured, right now?

Either put up or shut up with this fear based hatred of this administration. Know what kills fear? Education and information, because the more you know about something, the less it scares you.

No wonder you're terrified, you're fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back