Obama promotes "sexy" insulation

What is he going to make a new law forcing everyone to buy insulation and get the IRS to monitor the installation of this insulation then put a new tax on the purchase of any insulation, fining and inprisoning everyone who doesn't install and buy insulation.

What is he going to make a new law forcing everyone to buy insulation and get the IRS to monitor the installation of this insulation then put a new tax on the purchase of any insulation, fining and inprisoning everyone who doesn't install and buy insulation.

Please don't be giving him any more Ideas.

I'm sorry you can't understand, but "sexy" has become a tongue in cheek way of saying "attractive/good/smart"

The insulation is an attractive idea, a smart idea, a good idea. Surely you understand the use of the term now?

If not, *middle finger* to all of the puns that YOU use and find acceptable.

Insulation is a good idea. The fact that he thinks Americans are too stupid to figure that out is typical liberal condescension.

Keeping your tires properly inflated is a good idea too, but lots of people drive around without keeping them topped off.

Ohhhh - K.

Obama promotes home energy efficiency program

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said Tuesday that home insulation "is sexy," his newest appeal for Congress to pass incentives for homeowners who make their homes more energy efficient.

"Here's what's sexy about it. It saves money," the president said at a Northern Virginia Home Depot store. He was joined at the outlet by members of Congress representing Virginia and labor and business leaders involved in services to lower use of natural resources consumed by homeowners.

I like the word sexy, it doesn't just mean someone who's hot anymore. It could be anything that's attractive on different levels. The term "in bed with" is also used in business situations for example.

I like the word sexy too Luissa. But it's part of that "green is sexy" advertising campaign.

41s-js-8E9L._SS384_.jpg

green is sexy

I'm sorry you can't understand, but "sexy" has become a tongue in cheek way of saying "attractive/good/smart"

The insulation is an attractive idea, a smart idea, a good idea. Surely you understand the use of the term now?

I dont' have a problem understanding it you moron. But, why not use good or attractive. I can't agree to sexy being smart. Who is he trying to reach out to with this terminology? And why does it have to be tongue in cheek? Why can't the man just say it's a good idea?

Gray is the new black...No it's not...it's GRAY!!! 50 is the new 40...no it's not...it's FIFTY....and sexy is the new smart? That's like saying liberal is the new genius....it just doesn't work.

I dont' have a problem understanding it you moron. But, why not use good or attractive. I can't agree to sexy being smart. Who is he trying to reach out to with this terminology? And why does it have to be tongue in cheek? Why can't the man just say it's a good idea?

Gray is the new black...No it's not...it's GRAY!!! 50 is the new 40...no it's not...it's FIFTY....and sexy is the new smart? That's like saying liberal is the new genius....it just doesn't work.

Sexy is the new hot, just ask Paris Hilton. Barry was trying to be a jiggy, hep cat. He failed.

Nah see..............cuz this is fun.

It's a good way to establish a seperation of sorts.

See, you guys who care to complain that he used colorful terminology..............fist bumping........Wife's looks, all of that fun stuff................

vs.

Those who have actual practical, reasoned differences with the policy and direction of the man.......

it makes it easier to dismiss discussions with you out of hand as a presumed ridiculous bias, unless we are looking for kicks/entertainment of course.

Umm, old farts & social hermits: saying something "Sexy" in 2009, about to be 2010, is a way to say it's an attractive idea.

Holy fucking shit. We have a President who's not a total fucking social bore. Lambast him, IMMEDIATELY.

Y'all sound like a bunch of whining pussies with shit like this. Get lives, IMMEDIATELY.

The Obamabots can no longer look at something stated that is completely idiotic and recognize it. Their heads are too far up his but to see what comes out of his mouth. Keep heading off that cliff with your leader and on the way down defend Obama stating how great the fall is!:cuckoo:

Umm, old farts & social hermits: saying something "Sexy" in 2009, about to be 2010, is a way to say it's an attractive idea.

Holy fucking shit. We have a President who's not a total fucking social bore. Lambast him, IMMEDIATELY.

Y'all sound like a bunch of whining pussies with shit like this. Get lives, IMMEDIATELY.

The Obamabots can no longer look at something stated that is completely idiotic and recognize it. Their heads are too far up his but to see what comes out of his mouth. Keep heading off that cliff with your leader and on the way down defend Obama stating how great the fall is!:cuckoo:

:lol: look at how bitter you fucknuts have become.

Should I respond in kind? Something like............."the dittoheads are so out of touch with 2009 that they grovel over describing something as "sexy" that's none to do with sex!!!OMGZZZZZ!!!"

Get a life son!

Should I respond in kind? Something like............."the dittoheads are so out of touch with 2009 that they grovel over describing something as "sexy" that's none to do with sex!!!OMGZZZZZ!!!"

Get a life son!

I have a great life "SON". It has nothing to do with bitterness and everything to do with Obama and his policies. If he is your guy, great, more power to you. I happen to think he is helping to destroy what once was a great country. I don't need talk radio to see that. What surprises me are the ones that can't see this happening. At least the percentage of those is down from what it once was.
Oh yeah, nice language, and you have the nerve to call me "son" when you use the vernacular of a high school student. I imagine you think that gives your statement power....it doesn't.

Get a life son!

I have a great life "SON". It has nothing to do with bitterness and everything to do with Obama and his policies. If he is your guy, great, more power to you. I happen to think he is helping to destroy what once was a great country. I don't need talk radio to see that. What surprises me are the ones that can't see this happening. At least the percentage of those is down from what it once was.
Oh yeah, nice language, and you have the nerve to call me "son" when you use the vernacular of a high school student. I imagine you think that gives your statement power....it doesn't.
:lol: oh man, pc language police still around in '09.

Human beings are . <-- that big, in an infinitely large Universe. We deal with life, death, pain, poverty, war and suffering, and you're still stuck on the phony pseudo-societal creation which is a "bad word?"

Yea man, priorities put into perspective lend me to not giving a fuck what fucking words are considered fucking foul by those who continue to adhere to these phony bologna societal boundaries that when you are buried in the Earth, mean little more than a fly in your soup.

And yea, disagree with Obama's direction all that you want to, that doesn't make complaints of his use of the word "sexy" any less frivolous or petty. But :eusa_shhh: , his policies being bad mean ridicule him for EVERYthing!!!~

Get a life son!

:lol: oh man, pc language police still around in '09.

Human beings are . <-- that big, in an infinitely large Universe. We deal with life, death, pain, poverty, war and suffering, and you're still stuck on the phony pseudo-societal creation which is a "bad word?"

Yea man, priorities put into perspective lend me to not giving a fuck what fucking words are considered fucking foul by those who continue to adhere to these phony bologna societal boundaries that when you are buried in the Earth, mean little more than a fly in your soup.

And yea, disagree with Obama's direction all that you want to, that doesn't make complaints of his use of the word "sexy" any less frivolous or petty. But :eusa_shhh: , his policies being bad mean ridicule him for EVERYthing!!!~

Show me my quote where I stated it was a "bad" word. You have chosen to change what I wrote in my response. I stated that using that language is juvenile and weakens any credibility in a debate. It is the language of immaturity and is a weak way of getting a message across. Reading comprehension is a good thing...try it sometime.

Show me my quote where I stated it was a "bad" word. You have chosen to change what I wrote in my response. I stated that using that language is juvenile and weakens any credibility in a debate. It is the language of immaturity and is a weak way of getting a message across. Reading comprehension is a good thing...try it sometime.

Conversely, its quite immature to let it bug you so much, guy. Relax, have a snickers.

Conversely, its quite immature to let it bug you so much, guy. Relax, have a snickers.

Doesn't bug me, you are the one using it.

It's sexy because he's giving free insulation with my tax dollars to yankees on the East Coast to pay them back for voting for him.

Forum List

Back