Obama promotes "sexy" insulation

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
Ohhhh - K.

Obama promotes home energy efficiency program

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said Tuesday that home insulation "is sexy," his newest appeal for Congress to pass incentives for homeowners who make their homes more energy efficient.

"Here's what's sexy about it. It saves money," the president said at a Northern Virginia Home Depot store. He was joined at the outlet by members of Congress representing Virginia and labor and business leaders involved in services to lower use of natural resources consumed by homeowners.

Ohhhh - K.

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said Tuesday that home insulation "is sexy," his newest appeal for Congress to pass incentives for homeowners who make their homes more energy efficient.

"Here's what's sexy about it. It saves money," the president said at a Northern Virginia Home Depot store. He was joined at the outlet by members of Congress representing Virginia and labor and business leaders involved in services to lower use of natural resources consumed by homeowners.

OH MY GOD...can you imagine if Bush had said that?

This is just absolutely laughable. I wonder if his teleprompter said that or if he is starting to adlib?

celebrity-pictures-pepe-le-pew-sexy-odor.jpg

Insulation is sexy? Saving money is sexy? What book is he reading??

"The administration is hoping to tap into money paid back by banks or not needed from last October's emergency $700 billion bailout program that pulled the country's financial system back from the precipice of meltdown."

I thought it was stipulated that this money could only be used to pay down the debt and that's what they were going to do?

The announcement underscored the speedy recovery of U.S. banks that received bailout funds. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said Wednesday that the Obama administration is planning to "wind down" the $700 billion bailout program, and that the "substantial" remaining funds would be used to pay down the national debt.

Bank of America Ready to Pay Back $45 Billion in Bailout Money -- Politics Daily

Ohhhh - K.

OH MY GOD...can you imagine if Bush had said that?

This is just absolutely laughable. I wonder if his teleprompter said that or if he is starting to adlib?

Umm check bushisms.org

Umm, old farts & social hermits: saying something "Sexy" in 2009, about to be 2010, is a way to say it's an attractive idea.

Holy fucking shit. We have a President who's not a total fucking social bore. Lambast him, IMMEDIATELY.

Y'all sound like a bunch of whining pussies with shit like this. Get lives, IMMEDIATELY.

Umm, old farts & social hermits: saying something "Sexy" in 2009, about to be 2010, is a way to say it's an attractive idea.

Holy fucking shit. We have a President who's not a total fucking social bore. Lambast him, IMMEDIATELY.

Y'all sound like a bunch of whining pussies with shit like this. Get lives, IMMEDIATELY.

Sorry GT but there is nothing sexy about insulation.

I'm sorry you can't understand, but "sexy" has become a tongue in cheek way of saying "attractive/good/smart"

The insulation is an attractive idea, a smart idea, a good idea. Surely you understand the use of the term now?

If not, *middle finger* to all of the puns that YOU use and find acceptable.

I'm sorry you can't understand, but "sexy" has become a tongue in cheek way of saying "attractive/good/smart"

The insulation is an attractive idea, a smart idea, a good idea. Surely you understand the use of the term now?

Insulation is a good idea. The fact that he thinks Americans are too stupid to figure that out is typical liberal condescension.

Insulation is a good idea. The fact that he thinks Americans are too stupid to figure that out is typical liberal condescension.

Exactly, My house was built in 1900, nearly 110 years ago I wished I could afford to add more insulation. But since I have poured 11,000 into the place in 8 years already, just trying to update everything......Well Insulation is still down the list a few more spaces. No matter if Mr Obama thinks it's "sexy" or not.

Take some of that sexy insulation and fill his mouth with it. then instead of listening to him read the teleprompter, just let us read the teleprompter. let him do nothing and he might get another Noble prize for doing nothing like the last one he recieved!!! Keep up the good work mister 44 the do nothing president!!!!

Yes, indeed - nice to see someone on this thread can read and understand basic text!

Yes, folks - saving money is a good idea, and if you don't think having more money in your pocket is sexy - you need to think some more on that one.

Forum List

Back