Obama proclaims Irene a "historic" hurricane

Obama is upset that he can't blame his economy on the rain.

Obama showed leadership and cooperation during the crisis

While Bush ignored it and then sat like a deer in the headlights

Don't you usually wait until after a disaster to make judgements about it?

I'm sure Obama wants it to be bad so he can be seen as the rescuer.

Really? So far no sign of any govt officials, no fema, no red cross.

We still have no power, if you dont have a weapon, you arnt safe in your own home at night, complete darkness, havnt seen any police, now the rumours are the union linemen have staged a slowdown.

The only reason i have power is because i'm making my own, what i'm seeing is a complete failure of liberalism during a crises, any criticism of Bush during Katrina pales at the total inaction by those who are in power now.

Signing off, i cant afford to power electronics, got to get ready for another night of chasing the vermin away, one way or another, they will be made go away.

Hurrying home from a vacation and bitching about Republicans is neither leadership or
cooperation.

Even Republican darling Chris Christie praised Obama for his support

I don't recall anyone praising Bush

God, he is clueless. So desperate for something, anything to take the spotlight off of himself.

The only thing historic is the level of his failure.

It was a wimpy storm. All the damage was from shoddy union labor.

You are right, I did see those 150 year old covered bridges wash away

It washed away because it was a shitty bridge. That storm was a wimpy storm. All the damage done was due to crappy building code, and cheap construction nothing more. I have seen three hurricanes with twice the balls as that rain storm with less damage.

Fucking Loser. Katrina had nothing in common with Irene, besides the fact that there was rain. You are pathetic. You are like a fucking Billboard, not an original thought in your head.

It was a wimpy storm. All the damage was from shoddy union labor.

It washed away because it was a shitty bridge. That storm was a wimpy storm. All the damage done was due to crappy building code, and cheap construction nothing more. I have seen three hurricanes with twice the balls as that rain storm with less damage.

Ummm.....they were there for @ 150 yrs and now they're gone :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

Ummm.....they were there for @ 150 yrs and now they're gone :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

So ? Whats the point ? Build a new bridge. One that is built to CURRENT code wont plow away in a little wing.

So ? Whats the point ? Build a new bridge. One that is built to CURRENT code wont plow away in a little wing.

Comedian

Forum List

Back