Obama proclaims Irene a "historic" hurricane

any link? or is this more bullshit from the right.

I can't give you a link to live tv so stop asking. Now why don't you provide me a link to the proof that you have a functioning brain.

Well, I was listening to a repeat of Obama's speech and what he said is that Irene has the Potential to be a historic hurricane.

But I'm enjoying this OPs whine-fest nonetheless.

So far there is NOTHING historic about it. It's a catagory 2 and losing strength.

Hurricanes NEVER come close to NYC. There hasn't been one in that area for over 50 years. It's not something to be partisan over because it could be very bad for a lot of people.

Obama needs a disaster so he can act like he's in charge of something.

He's still drinking beer at Martha's Vinyard when he should be organizing and bracing for Irene....his usual M.O.

Isn't it amazing? It would have much more presidential to pretty much ignore preparing for it. (at least in the last administration that was considered presidential)

Particularly on the Carolinas. I hope it wipes them out. It will teach them for going against marriage and God's word.

Karma. It's looking for you. Shall I tell It where to meet you?

You posses the skills of Karma?

I wouldn't think so highly of yourself.

I don't control Karma...no one does. But Karma knows how to make a grand entrance. Hope you're ready.

any link? or is this more bullshit from the right.

I can't give you a link to live tv so stop asking. Now why don't you provide me a link to the proof that you have a functioning brain.

Well, I was listening to a repeat of Obama's speech and what he said is that Irene has the Potential to be a historic hurricane.

But I'm enjoying this OPs whine-fest nonetheless.

Obama is into hyperbole in case you hadn't noticed.

He hopes it's serious....but not too serious so that it can't be handled in a day or two unlike Katrina was.

I'm hoping everyone just gets rained on and that's it.

All indications point to Hurricane Irene being a "historic" storm, President Obama said. The federal government is coordinating with state and local agencies to be fully prepared to handle the storm, he said.

President Obama said just now that people in the projected path of Hurricane Irene should take precautions immediately.

"Don't wait; don't delay," he said.

Forum List

Back