Obama Press Conference Review

Did you hear? We won!!!

The Senate voted 61-37 in favor of the $838 billion economic stimulus bill, with three Republicans voting to pass the plan. The vote came after a prime-time appeal from President Obama Monday night to quickly approve the legislation and bolster the suffering U.S. economy. The bill must now be reconciled with the $819 billion House version of the plan.

Senate Passes Stimulus Bill - WSJ.com
LOL if you call that boodoggle a win, you just further confirm you are a fucking moron

PS. I sell to tax professionals. Lawyers, CPA's, accountants, etc.

Everytime the government passes a bill, I sell the details to these professionals.

So I don't know what it is going to do for you guys, but I'm going to make a lot of fucking money selling the analyses' on these new tax laws!!!!

:lol:

So I'm like a greedy republican. All I care is that it helps me. :eusa_shhh:

they use a lot of pencils, huh?

You're just mad because you hate hard working Americans who love their country and work hard to achieve.

Obama got er done. And he will continue to get er did!!! :clap2:
hell, he has over whelming majorities in both the house and the senate
and i have news for you
its not over yet
that bill now has to go back to the house

Obama got the first one passed without one GOP vote. Remember he gave them tax breaks and then they stabbed him in the back by still not voting for it?

Well now maybe we should take those tax breaks out, seeing as how we don't need their votes.

See Dive, you really don't know how things work, do you. :cuckoo:

I thought Obama was going to be a new kind of politician. not someone who points the finger like he did last night. He was hemming and hawing. sounded a lot like W.

I said this before but I'll say it again

We should change sealybobo's name to SealyButtPirate.

You're just mad because you hate hard working Americans who love their country and work hard to achieve.

Hey asshole, in case you missed it, i started my own business so I AM a hard working American and I love this country, which is why i don't want the government telling people who work hard and risk everything to start a business and provide jobs that they have to keep forking over more and more of the money the make over to the fucking politicians who think they can do better with that money than the people who actually earn it.

It's the fucking crooked politicians that don't put in an honest day's work but you worship the fucking ground they walk on and prostrate yourself in sycophantic acquiescence to your heroes the politicians whenever you can .

maybe that's your problem, your fucking head had been stepped on so much it's addled your brain.

Why are you mad? You've been saying for years that I love big government. Why are you acting surprised? I want them to tax and regulate the shit out of you.

And if you can't afford it, leave the country! Or go out of business.

If you can't afford to pay decent wages, we don't need companies like yours in America.

You don't work hard. And I guarantee you won't admit all the breaks you got along the way to help you start that business. Oh you'll tell us about all the obstacles you faced, but you won't tell us about daddy or your partner, who without them you would have failed miserably!!!

Just a guess, but I'm basing it on your attitude.

hell, he has over whelming majorities in both the house and the senate
and i have news for you
its not over yet
that bill now has to go back to the house

Obama got the first one passed without one GOP vote. Remember he gave them tax breaks and then they stabbed him in the back by still not voting for it?

Well now maybe we should take those tax breaks out, seeing as how we don't need their votes.

I thought Obama was going to be a new kind of politician. not someone who points the finger like he did last night. He was hemming and hawing. sounded a lot like W.

Waaaa!!! Someone call this pussy a Waaaaambulance!!!

LOL if you call that boodoggle a win, you just further confirm you are a fucking moron

Everytime the government passes a bill, I sell the details to these professionals.

So I don't know what it is going to do for you guys, but I'm going to make a lot of fucking money selling the analyses' on these new tax laws!!!!

No, they buy my online service and/or books that tell them everything they need to know about the laws.

PS. You'd be amazed at how many tax professionals admit/know the income tax is unconstitutional and the Federal Reserve is a scam.

No, they buy my online service and/or books that tell them everything they need to know about the laws.

PS. You'd be amazed at how many tax professionals admit/know the income tax is unconstitutional and the Federal Reserve is a scam.

no, there's stupid people in all walks of life, and only a dope would argue that something specified in a constitutional amendment (income tax) is unconstitutional.

like you, for example.

Waaaa!!! Someone call this pussy a Waaaaambulance!!!

Hey dick, you are what you eat.

Hey asshole, in case you missed it, i started my own business so I AM a hard working American and I love this country, which is why i don't want the government telling people who work hard and risk everything to start a business and provide jobs that they have to keep forking over more and more of the money the make over to the fucking politicians who think they can do better with that money than the people who actually earn it.

It's the fucking crooked politicians that don't put in an honest day's work but you worship the fucking ground they walk on and prostrate yourself in sycophantic acquiescence to your heroes the politicians whenever you can .

maybe that's your problem, your fucking head had been stepped on so much it's addled your brain.

Why are you mad? You've been saying for years that I love big government. Why are you acting surprised? I want them to tax and regulate the shit out of you.

If you can't afford to pay decent wages, we don't need companies like yours in America.

You don't work hard. And I guarantee you won't admit all the breaks you got along the way to help you start that business. Oh you'll tell us about all the obstacles you faced, but you won't tell us about daddy or your partner, who without them you would have failed miserably!!!

You are a fucking idiot.

You have no idea what i pay my people. You just assume that because i own a business that i screw my employees.

My highest paid people get $55 an hour plus insurance plus child care reimbursements but yeah I am mistreating them you fucking tool.

My lowest paid employee gets more than twice minimum wage plus 100% health insurance. OMG how can i treat her any worse. you fucking moron

And ALL my employees get a retirement contribution from the company. that is NOT a matching contribution either. they get it even if they don't fund their retirement plan. Gee i guess all I care about is how I can screw my employees. You fucking brainless piece of shit

So FUCK OFF if you want to say I screw my employees

And ALL of the capital that we used was personal money or personal loans

I mortgaged the property in my name with a standard 30 year mortgage from a local bank, no FHA money , no government backed guarantees,

i took an unsecured personal loan for our initial operating capital, no one on the hook for that but me

I use personal credit cards and leases to buy equipment, and we have a 10% partner ooohh but since you are not too good at math I'll tell you that having a 10% partner means that I put up the other 90%. i wouldn't expect you to understand this but the medical nature of my business is easier to handle if a professional with the proper FDA and DEA credentials is a part owner so having a minority partner is good planning and was not a purely financial decision.

So you tell me what tax breaks I got asshole.

And oh yeah if you missed it

FUCK OFF

Last edited:

You are a fucking idiot.

You have no idea what i pay my people. You just assume that because i own a business that i screw my employees.

My highest paid people get $55 an hour plus insurance plus child care reimbursements but yeah I am mistreating them you fucking tool.

My lowest paid employee gets more than twice minimum wage plus 100% health insurance. OMG how can i treat her any worse. you fucking moron

And ALL my employees get a retirement contribution from the company. that is NOT a matching contribution either. they get it even if they don't fund their retirement plan. Gee i guess all I care about is how I can screw my employees. You fucking brainless piece of shit

I mortgaged the property in my name with a standard 30 year mortgage from a local bank, no FHA money , no government backed guarantees,

i took an unsecured personal loan for our initial operating capital, no one on the hook for that but me

I use personal credit cards and leases to buy equipment, and we have a 10% partner ooohh but since you are not too good at math I'll tell you that having a 10% partner means that I put up the other 90%. i wouldn't expect you to understand this but the medical nature of my business is easier to handle if a professional with the proper FDA and DEA credentials is a part owner so having a minority partner is good planning and was not a purely financial decision.

FUCK OFF

You realize he's left with no realistic option but to call you a liar at this point, right? Bobo is a tool. We all know this. I just think it's amazing how much he is letting himself look like a juvenile in this thread. His replies have the intellectual depth of a child yelling 'oh yeah, well your a poopy pants'.

Last edited:

no, there's stupid people in all walks of life, and only a dope would argue that something specified in a constitutional amendment (income tax) is unconstitutional.

like you, for example.

Even if the Supreme Court ruled previously that it was unconstitutional?

And can you show me the law that says I have to pay an income tax? Try to look it up asshole. You won't find it.

You are a fucking idiot.

FUCK OFF

Just keep typing away while your employees do all the work.

You don't work hard. Your daddy handed that business over to you.

You are a fucking idiot.

FUCK OFF

You realize he's left with no realistic option but to call you a liar at this point, right? Bobo is a tool. We all know this. I just think it's amazing how much he is letting himself look like a juvenile in this thread. His replies have the intellectual depth of a child yelling 'oh yeah, well your a poopy pants'.

I'm getting to them, no? :lol:

like you, for example.

Even if the Supreme Court ruled previously that it was unconstitutional?

And can you show me the law that says I have to pay an income tax? Try to look it up asshole. You won't find it.

Please refrain from the profanity - you might actually be saying something worthwhile, but all most of us here is your pedantic use of profanity.

You are a fucking idiot.

FUCK OFF

FYI my father was killed on active duty when i was 16 months old. he was a Navy pilot if you care to know.

Last edited:

You are a fucking idiot.

FUCK OFF

Should be simple enough to prove. I'll wait.

You are a fucking idiot.

FUCK OFF

I'm getting to them, no? :lol:

No. You are putting on an amazing display of lack of integrity and intellectual immaturity, though. So you got that going for you.

You are a fucking idiot.

FUCK OFF

FYI my father was killed on active duty when i was 16 months old. he was a Navy pilot if you care to know.
hes an asshole, dont pay him no mind, no one else does
hes one of the many clowns on the left

Forum List

Back