Obama Press Conference Review

You guys are haters. Obama's cock is 12 inches long...I give him hand jobs and reach around every night before he goes to bed. He blasted me with his man juice with the hopes that I could bear his child because he is not like any other politician...he is Obama and I want to marry him

Link?

Are you still distancing yourself from Bush or back to embracing his policies?

See, I told you liars you were doing this. Distancing yourselves from Bush but at the same time advocating his policies.

So tell me, what should Obama do?

More tax breaks or nothing?

Because no economists say either approach is right. Only you and the minority in Congress say stupid shit like that.

Or, are you "not a republican" :eusa_liar:

Spending close to a trillion dollars on pork will do nothing except line pockets and make Pelosi and Reid simultaneously orgasm.

I don't buy a 'frissbee golf course' as anything other than someone's pet project and that's what a majority of the bill is.
Stimulus Brings Out City Wish Lists: Neon for Vegas, Harleys for Shreveport - WSJ.com
The Dems have waited for years for this particular storm and they are having at it. No one even has the money to loan to us so they'll just print more. And the effects of that?

Lowering taxes for everyone - not some rebate check; didn't work with Bush, won't work with Obama - on a permanent basis and reducing this massive, massive bohemouth of a bill to focus on what will create jobs now. All the pet project crap shouldn't be in there.

I still want to know why he hasn't gone after the banks to get them to start lending money. Yes, he said he will do that but why wasn't that the first thing he did? The banks have a choke hold on lending, thus strangling everything that depends on those loans. Ironic that the government who created the bank fiasco is now going to come running to the rescue (with salary caps to boot). Inch by inch, piece by piece uncle is taking over everything.

BTW, where's your link about the size of Obama's cock? Or was that just fantasizing on your part?

See, I told you liars you were doing this. Distancing yourselves from Bush but at the same time advocating his policies.

Because no economists say either approach is right. Only you and the minority in Congress say stupid shit like that.

Spending close to a trillion dollars on pork will do nothing except line pockets and make Pelosi and Reid simultaneously orgasm.

Oh no. That is not a pretty picture...

Nancy%20Pelosi.jpg

Senator-Harry-Reid.jpg

I don't buy a 'frissbee golf course' as anything other than someone's pet project and that's what a majority of the bill is.
Stimulus Brings Out City Wish Lists: Neon for Vegas, Harleys for Shreveport - WSJ.com
The Dems have waited for years for this particular storm and they are having at it. No one even has the money to loan to us so they'll just print more. And the effects of that?

Lowering taxes for everyone - not some rebate check; didn't work with Bush, won't work with Obama - on a permanent basis and reducing this massive, massive bohemouth of a bill to focus on what will create jobs now. All the pet project crap shouldn't be in there.

I still want to know why he hasn't gone after the banks to get them to start lending money. Yes, he said he will do that but why wasn't that the first thing he did? The banks have a choke hold on lending, thus strangling everything that depends on those loans. Ironic that the government who created the bank fiasco is now going to come running to the rescue (with salary caps to boot). Inch by inch, piece by piece uncle is taking over everything.

BTW, where's your link about the size of Obama's cock? Or was that just fantasizing on your part?

I agree with some of what you say.

But in regards to the stimulous, most every economist disagrees with you.

What is your solution to the mess we are in? My solution, if anyone is asking me, is to tariff imports and take away corporate tax breaks. Then give them the breaks back if/when they hire. Something to that effect.

And regarding Obama's cock. I didn't write that. :lol: Someone edited my post.

Those pet projects will help stimulate the economy. Tax cuts alone won't work. Pet projects alone won't either. But a combination might work.

The GOP were bitching about $ that would go to make a federal building more energy efficient. What's wrong with that?

Like Obama said, the bill isn't perfect. And neither were any of the GOP bills the last 8 years. Yet they passed and no, they did not work. So I understand why you are skeptical.

So we're going to try it our way anyways.

Obama/Pelosi/Reed will get what they want. And they'll even give the GOP some tax breaks.

And in 4 years you get to vote if you liked their plan or not. But no one voted for you, so please give us a chance.

But in regards to the stimulous, most every economist disagrees with you.

C'mon folks! All you are doing is parroting what Obama stated regarding this issue. There is SIGNIFICANT disagreement regarding the actual stimulative impacts of this bill among economists.

Please seek out truth - don't allow ANY politician to define that truth for you, be they Democrat, Republican, or other.

Check this out:

http://www.cato.org/special/stimulus09/cato_stimulus.pdf

You guys are haters. Obama's cock is 12 inches long...I give him hand jobs and reach around every night before he goes to bed. He blasted me with his man juice with the hopes that I could bear his child because he is not like any other politician...he is Obama and I want to marry him

Link?

and obamas approach is right? You fucking tard

Washington Times - CBO: Obama stimulus harmful over long haul

President Obama's economic recovery package will actually hurt the economy more in the long run than if he were to do nothing, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

CBO, the official scorekeepers for legislation, said the House and Senate bills will help in the short term but result in so much government debt that within a few years they would crowd out private investment, actually leading to a lower Gross Domestic Product over the next 10 years than if the government had done nothing.

CBO estimates that by 2019 the Senate legislation would reduce GDP by 0.1 percent to 0.3 percent on net. [The House bill] would have similar long-run effects, CBO said in a letter to Sen. Judd Gregg, New Hampshire Republican, who was tapped by Mr. Obama on Tuesday to be Commerce Secretary.

The House last week passed a bill totaling about $820 billion while the Senate is working on a proposal reaching about $900 billion in spending increases and tax cuts.

Thats from the CBO..Congressional Budget Office

Link?

It's called objectivity. Regardless of one's political ideology and generally favoring one candidate or another, some of us have the ability to agree with the policies of an individual and disagree with other policies. Where as you will obviously have your lips wrapped around Obama's cock come hell or high water, even if he leads us to economic ruin.

and obamas approach is right? You fucking tard

Washington Times - CBO: Obama stimulus harmful over long haul

President Obama's economic recovery package will actually hurt the economy more in the long run than if he were to do nothing, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.

CBO, the official scorekeepers for legislation, said the House and Senate bills will help in the short term but result in so much government debt that within a few years they would crowd out private investment, actually leading to a lower Gross Domestic Product over the next 10 years than if the government had done nothing.

CBO estimates that by 2019 the Senate legislation would reduce GDP by 0.1 percent to 0.3 percent on net. [The House bill] would have similar long-run effects, CBO said in a letter to Sen. Judd Gregg, New Hampshire Republican, who was tapped by Mr. Obama on Tuesday to be Commerce Secretary.

The House last week passed a bill totaling about $820 billion while the Senate is working on a proposal reaching about $900 billion in spending increases and tax cuts.

Thats from the CBO..Congressional Budget Office

Nice post. It amazes me the few in here who make comments like, "Almost all the economists agree with the stimulus bill..." are in direct violation of the truth.

The complete lack of intellectual curiosity is astounding!

So many are so willing to allow so few to do their thinking for them...

do we need any more proof that bobo is a fucking moron?

Did you hear? We won!!!

The Senate voted 61-37 in favor of the $838 billion economic stimulus bill, with three Republicans voting to pass the plan. The vote came after a prime-time appeal from President Obama Monday night to quickly approve the legislation and bolster the suffering U.S. economy. The bill must now be reconciled with the $819 billion House version of the plan.

Senate Passes Stimulus Bill - WSJ.com

Did you hear? We won!!!

The Senate voted 61-37 in favor of the $838 billion economic stimulus bill, with three Republicans voting to pass the plan. The vote came after a prime-time appeal from President Obama Monday night to quickly approve the legislation and bolster the suffering U.S. economy. The bill must now be reconciled with the $819 billion House version of the plan.

Won?

What did you win?

It's called objectivity. Regardless of one's political ideology and generally favoring one candidate or another, some of us have the ability to agree with the policies of an individual and disagree with other policies. Where as you will obviously have your lips wrapped around Obama's cock come hell or high water, even if he leads us to economic ruin.

You mean like you guys defended the GOP as they led us to this crash? And denied it was a crash? Trust me, if it was the Dems/Fanny&Freddies fault, McCain/Bush would have been saying that ALL OF last year. But they didn't say that. That sure isn't like them. It's almost as if they just threw that out there when the gig was up. And boy did you take it! Freddy & fanny caused this mess? :cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol:

It remains to be seen if I'm as big of a obama cock sucker as you guys are gop fags.

First, I doubt Obama will purposely ruin this country, and to do what the GOP did, it must have been on purpose. (yes, more conspiracy theories)

$750 billion in Bush's last week? WTF???

The bankers are at fault for this crash by the way. With help from the GOP.

They benefitted from the last 8 years. So did Haloburton & Shell.

You don't even realize who raped your asshole stupid!!! :lol:

Want to know who did this to us? Just look at who profitted from the last 8 years. It was the top 1%. Now now all of them pull the strings though, so don't be stupid and say Clinton, Kerry and Gore are in the top 1%.

Fixed

I said this before but I'll say it again

We should change sealybobo's name to SealyButtPirate.

Fixed

You're just mad because you hate hard working Americans who love their country and work hard to achieve.

Obama got er done. And he will continue to get er did!!! :clap2:

Did you hear? We won!!!

LOL if you call that boodoggle a win, you just further confirm you are a fucking moron

You're just mad because you hate hard working Americans who love their country and work hard to achieve.

hell, he has over whelming majorities in both the house and the senate
and i have news for you
its not over yet
that bill now has to go back to the house

Did you hear? We won!!!

LOL if you call that boodoggle a win, you just further confirm you are a fucking moron

PS. I sell to tax professionals. Lawyers, CPA's, accountants, etc.

Everytime the government passes a bill, I sell the details to these professionals.

So I don't know what it is going to do for you guys, but I'm going to make a lot of fucking money selling the analyses' on these new tax laws!!!!

:lol:

So I'm like a greedy republican. All I care is that it helps me. :eusa_shhh:

hell, he has over whelming majorities in both the house and the senate
and i have news for you
its not over yet
that bill now has to go back to the house

Obama got the first one passed without one GOP vote. Remember he gave them tax breaks and then they stabbed him in the back by still not voting for it?

Well now maybe we should take those tax breaks out, seeing as how we don't need their votes.

See Dive, you really don't know how things work, do you. :cuckoo:

Hey asshole, in case you missed it, i started my own business so I AM a hard working American and I love this country, which is why i don't want the government telling people who work hard and risk everything to start a business and provide jobs that they have to keep forking over more and more of the money the make over to the fucking politicians who think they can do better with that money than the people who actually earn it.

It's the fucking crooked politicians that don't put in an honest day's work but you worship the fucking ground they walk on and prostrate yourself in sycophantic acquiescence to your heroes the politicians whenever you can .

maybe that's your problem, your fucking head had been stepped on so much it's addled your brain.

Forum List

Back