Obama prepping thousands of lawyers for election

Every presidential election that is close is going to be challenged in court from now on, get used to it, if it worked once it will work again especially with this supreme court.

Sorry dumbass, Gore challenged the results, not Bush, So stop being a fucking retard and learn some history before I teabag you.
It's Bush v Gore, not Gore v Bush.

Areyou seriously that much of a hack? Liberals arent even intellectually honest about this? OK I'm gonna show you and if you are this stupid next time, I'm gonna put my balls in your mouth? OK I can break out the Kid Rock if you want.

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Florida's election laws[7] allow a candidate to request a county to conduct a manual recount, and Gore requested manual recounts in four Florida counties: Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade, which are counties that traditionally vote Democratic and would be expected to garner more votes for Gore. Gore did not, however, request any recounts in counties that traditionally vote Republican. The four counties granted the request and began manual recounts. However, Florida law also required all counties to certify their

How about that just 4 democratic counties, not the whole state mind you.

Next time, just tell me if you want me to shave first?

Sorry dumbass, Gore challenged the results, not Bush, So stop being a fucking retard and learn some history before I teabag you.

Areyou seriously that much of a hack? Liberals arent even intellectually honest about this? OK I'm gonna show you and if you are this stupid next time, I'm gonna put my balls in your mouth? OK I can break out the Kid Rock if you want.

Florida's election laws[7] allow a candidate to request a county to conduct a manual recount, and Gore requested manual recounts in four Florida counties: Volusia, Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade, which are counties that traditionally vote Democratic and would be expected to garner more votes for Gore. Gore did not, however, request any recounts in counties that traditionally vote Republican. The four counties granted the request and began manual recounts. However, Florida law also required all counties to certify their

Bush v Gore .. the first name is the one challenging.

That's nothing. Republicans finally admit their Voter ID was a scheme to disenfranchise millions of Americans because they know they won't win on their dishonest policies.

Sorry deano, you are rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it would help win (by eliminating the democrats fake voter rolls)

Yep... Less voter fraud tends to help the Republicans, Which is why the libs don't like voter ID laws

OMG, voter fraud is going to determine this election. Can you believe it? There will be so much voter fraud, they may have to recount every state's votes. Seriously? Do any of you realize how little actual voter fraud there has been of late? When Bush won in 2000, all we heard about was the fraud from the left. Then in 2004, we heard it again as Dems were screaming that the voting machines were rigging votes for Bush in Ohio. It was pretty much all bullshit, and the assertion that the Dems commit so much voter fraud is just as ludicrous. In the end, the voter ID laws should not be a problem; however, there may be some legitimate legal challenges as some legitimate voters may not have the correct ID. If they are turned away, this could create many legal problems. In the end though, I don't think it will be much of a factor, but at least we have something to argue about.

That's nothing. Republicans finally admit their Voter ID was a scheme to disenfranchise millions of Americans because they know they won't win on their dishonest policies.

Sorry deano, you are rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it would help win (by eliminating the democrats fake voter rolls)

Yep... Less voter fraud tends to help the Republicans, Which is why the libs don't like voter ID laws

Well that's bullshit.

Indeed, evidence from the microscopically scrutinized 2004 gubernatorial election in Washington State actually reveals just the opposite: though voter fraud does happen, it happens approximately 0.0009% of the time. The similarly closely-analyzed 2004 election in Ohio revealed a voter fraud rate of 0.00004%. National Weather Service data shows that Americans are struck and killed by lightning about as often.
Policy Brief on the Truth About “Voter Fraud” | Brennan Center for Justice

If Republicans are counting on numbers like that to help them win, then they're more stupid than I thought.

The reason why Libs don't like voter ID laws is because it disenfranchises millions of other people who would otherwise vote through an attempt by hysterical Republicans keen on eradicating that .00009%, which amounts to about 7 people.

Well that's bullshit.

Indeed, evidence from the microscopically scrutinized 2004 gubernatorial election in Washington State actually reveals just the opposite: though voter fraud does happen, it happens approximately 0.0009% of the time. The similarly closely-analyzed 2004 election in Ohio revealed a voter fraud rate of 0.00004%. National Weather Service data shows that Americans are struck and killed by lightning about as often.

If Republicans are counting on numbers like that to help them win, then they're more stupid than I thought.

The reason why Libs don't like voter ID laws is because it disenfranchises millions of other people who would otherwise vote through an attempt by hysterical Republicans keen on eradicating that .00009%, which amounts to about 7 people.

Really I personally know non-citizens who vote and we have a voter ID law here in MI but they don't ask for proof of citizenship to obtain a voter regestration card. Liberals are such idiots and frauds, anyone who doesn't have an ID cannot function in society

Too many liberal lawyers running this country. Lawyers everywhere no wonder this country is so screwed up

President - lawyer
Vice President - lawyer
First Lady - lawyer
Sec State - lawyer
Attorney General - lawyer
Sec Interior - lawyer
Agriculture - lawyer
Homeland Security - lawyer
Trade Representative - lawyer
Senate Majority Leader - lawyer

Last edited:

Well that's bullshit.

Really I personally know non-citizens who vote and we have a voter ID law here in MI but they don't ask for proof of citizenship to obtain a voter regestration card. Liberals are such idiots and frauds, anyone who doesn't have an ID cannot function in society
You should report them.

Actually, he is that much of a hack....and stupid too. That is to be expected when one samples a group of idiots.

I just moved I should pull a Democrat play and try to vote twice tell that to his lawyer gang lol jk I don't break federal laws

Bush v Gore .. the first name is the one challenging.

First, this is an example of "You cant fix stupid" that has dick to do with who challenged who. If you dont know that Gore challenged it then you're either a robot that believes what the left said of just a dick trying to be a dumass. Show me where it says Bush challenged the election. All he did was to stop the recount. Gore challenged the election, show me that's not true. Do you want left ball or right ball?

Last edited:

What a dumbass! :lol:

Gore asked for recounts, the Florida Supreme Court backed him up, and then Bush challenged it at the SCOTUS. That's when SCOTUS ignored States Rights and selected Bush.

Well that's bullshit.

Really, you're a liar. Really.

Well that's bullshit.

You know, I have a friend who went in to vote. Someone had already voted for him, signed his name and everything. They wouldn't let him vote. I'm sure you think I'm lying too.

They don't check for citizenship when getting their motor voter registration here either. Anybody remember that illegal being interviewed on tv who said "we vote too?" The interviewer just went on, never said a word. That guy should have been arrested on the spot.

You know, I have a friend who went in to vote. Someone had already voted for him, signed his name and everything. They wouldn't let him vote. I'm sure you think I'm lying too.

They don't check for citizenship when getting their motor voter registration here either. Anybody remember that illegal being interviewed on tv who said "we vote too?" The interviewer just went on, never said a word. That guy should have been arrested on the spot.

I didn't see the video you're talking about but how do you know he wasn't? He'd have to be pretty stupid to admit on public TV that he commits voter fraud and risk deportation, $5000 fine and 10 years in jail just in order to increase the vote by one single illegal vote.

Your friend who couldn't vote... did he report it to the police?

Well that's bullshit.

Umm...No.... Like I said personally know non-citizens who vote they don't check

I didn't see the video you're talking about but how do you know he wasn't? He'd have to be pretty stupid to admit on public TV that he commits voter fraud and risk deportation, $5000 fine and 10 years in jail just in order to increase the vote by one single illegal vote.

Your friend who couldn't vote... did he report it to the police?

The problem is they dont fear it anymore, because nothing will happen. San Francisco has already said they are not deporting anyone, I'm sure some other commie towns have done the same.

Forum List

Back