Obama, Power, Soros, World Governance

You can't have a World Government without first dismantling the U.S. as we know it. Soros and his gang are currently working on doing this. They are working hard to diminish the importance of our sovereignty and Constitution. People who don't see this just don't want to see it. This current President fully believes that going to the UN & NATO was much more important than going to our U.S. Congress for approval on bombing Libya. It's what all Leftists/Internationalists truly believe in. It all starts with the U.S. They have to condition the people of the U.S. to stop caring about that pesky old American Constitution. Apparently this is already working with many Americans. And that's very sad. So don't kid yourself,a New World Order is real.

An astute post, Mr. Now....

As Wingy has no coherent response that would rebut either your post or the OP, he has attempted...and I use the word 'attempted' advisedly...to obfuscate with the form of left wing sarcasm that has the anti-gravity characteristics of a lead balloon.

As he is reduced to barrel-bottom scraping, how far behind can his posts that reference 'tin-foil hats' and 'black helicopters' be?

That would be silly. Tin foil hats protect you from Govt mind control they will not stop the New World Odor. Black helicopters have already been circling Libos house because he is a known threat to the NWO.
The New World Odor is already in the works. We started simply by confiscating your light bulbs which was a dry run for confiscating guns. Once we have taken everyones guns, the rest is simple. We will build mosques in everyones neighborhood and force you to pray there five times a day. If you don't like it ....tough....what are you gunna do? Shoot me?

We will then confiscate your wealth as part of our redistribution mandate. We set this up by releasing that crappy "Atlas Shrugged" movie so that everyone will laugh at the libertarians. From there it is simply a matter of using the interweb to suck your bank account dry. John Galt would be proud

You should realize that you don't have a chance!

I saw 'War of the Worlds' and the bacteria here on our planet will take care of you!!!

An astute post, Mr. Now....

As Wingy has no coherent response that would rebut either your post or the OP, he has attempted...and I use the word 'attempted' advisedly...to obfuscate with the form of left wing sarcasm that has the anti-gravity characteristics of a lead balloon.

As he is reduced to barrel-bottom scraping, how far behind can his posts that reference 'tin-foil hats' and 'black helicopters' be?

That would be silly. Tin foil hats protect you from Govt mind control they will not stop the New World Odor. Black helicopters have already been circling Libos house because he is a known threat to the NWO.
The New World Odor is already in the works. We started simply by confiscating your light bulbs which was a dry run for confiscating guns. Once we have taken everyones guns, the rest is simple. We will build mosques in everyones neighborhood and force you to pray there five times a day. If you don't like it ....tough....what are you gunna do? Shoot me?

We will then confiscate your wealth as part of our redistribution mandate. We set this up by releasing that crappy "Atlas Shrugged" movie so that everyone will laugh at the libertarians. From there it is simply a matter of using the interweb to suck your bank account dry. John Galt would be proud

You should realize that you don't have a chance!

I saw 'War of the Worlds' and the bacteria here on our planet will take care of you!!!

Curses.....Foiled again!

dick+dastardly.jpg

Glenn Beck says.....

Obama.... Power...... Soros...... World Governance

Connect the DOTS! :ack-1:

beck-blackboard-coming.jpg

OMG!

So, you mean......Glenn was right all along!

OMG!

Palin told the leaders of the GOP that, "they need to learn to fight like a girl"
Also right!

Betyerass Glenn is right

Only Glenn and PC understand the Obama, Power, Soros, World Governance continuum

surely you meant "contiuum", of psycosis, even.

New World Order. I used to think that was just a crazy "Conspiracy Theory." But now i know it's actually reality. Our current President especially,was trained to be a die-hard Leftist/Internationalist. That's why he intentionally bypassed our U.S. Congress and instead went to the UN for approval on bombing Libya. Leftists/Internationalists truly believe that International Orgs like the UN & NATO take precedent over our own Nation's sovereignty and Constitution. He saw no reason to go to our own Congress for approval on bombing Libya. He had approval from the UN and NATO,and that was enough for him.

Soros and his gang are clearly working to destroy the U.S. and create a World Government. That's not just a "Conspiracy Theory." They are trying to usher in the New World Order. The first thing they need to do is destroy the U.S. as we know it. They have to try and greatly diminish the importance of its sovereignty and Constitution. They are in the process of doing this right now. Think about it,how can our own President feel it's not necessary to consult the U.S. Congress on Wars but is necessary to consult the UN? Hopefully more Americans will become aware of what's going on and begin to fight back. Our Nation's Freedom & Liberty are at stake. Time to stop the Globalists.

How right you are

At my last meeting with the Bilderberg Group we discussed how we could use the global oil crisis to provoke a worldwide panic and initiate our New World Order. I turned to George Soros and Roger Ailes and mentioned that by using ACORN as a front we could confuse the public and force a leftist Caliphate to emerge and initiate Sharia Law.
But then we tapped a new keg and the strippers showed up and we just played poker the rest of the night

:lol::clap2:

C'mon, now Cal...A picture, and an emoticon?

Even Wingy, who has no real point, put far more effort into his posts!

Bring something to the table, for heavens sake!

Everytime I see one of PoliChicks wordy & meticulously constructed, conspiracy/libral NWO threads :eek: , methinks she's "frustrated" if you get my meaning ;-)
Her excruciatingly, over-engineered posts also brings this image to mind:

obsessedm.jpg

She HAS to be an uptight Repub/Conservative. LOOSEN UP GIRL!!!

Last edited:
Everytime I see one of PoliChicks wordy & meticulously constructed, conspiracy/libral NWO threads :eek: , methinks she's "frustrated" if you get my meaning ;-)
Her excruciatingly, over-engineered posts also brings this image to mind:

obsessedm.jpg

She HAS to be an uptight Repub/Conservative. LOOSEN UP GIRL!!!

She's the masculine version of Glen Beck.

The entire Democratic Party is owned by George Soros. He calls all the shots. And he does want an all-powerful World Government. That is his goal. Obama & Democrats are just pawns and puppets. The only way to achieve his all-powerful World Government would be for him to destroy the U.S. as we currently know it. The whole idea of American sovereignty and its Constitution must be eliminated. This agenda is clearly working on many American Citizens. To strengthen a World Government they must first weaken a strong America. This is happening. Many People will laugh and call this is a silly "Conspiracy Theory" but they're just ignorant & weak-minded individuals. People just need to really start looking around and see what's going on. A New World Order is real.

Glenn Beck says.....

:rofl::lmao:

Wow, RidinTheBroomstick!

You must be soooooo dang proud of MaHaRushie today!

1. “Today Rush Limbaugh is conducting his 21st annual Cure-a Thon to benefit The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Rush has Personally donated $500,000.0¬0 today to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
If you wish to donate call 1-877-379-¬8888. This number is not to his radio show but a direct line to make a contributi¬on to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
PRONESE: Today Rush Limbaugh is conducting his 21st annual Cure-a Thon

2. Rush just reported on his radio show ( April 18, 2011) that the total is over $3 million dollars! That’s over $1 million dollars an hour!

3. C'mon.....fess up, you're just bustin' ya buttons, aren't you?
If you don't mind my asking, how much did you kick in??

"Broomstick and Rushie, sittin' in a tree...."
Of course, your MessiahRushie took credit for his once a year publicity stunt being responsible for the progress made in treating Leukemia!
What a pompous :asshole:

April 15, 2011
RUSH: These are daunting numbers, but the progress that's been made against them is because of your donations to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. A big part of the increased survival rate has taken place just the last 20 or 30 years. It's not a coincidence that we have been involved for 21 years, and that makes you involved.

Glenn Beck says.....

:rofl::lmao:

Wow, RidinTheBroomstick!

1. “Today Rush Limbaugh is conducting his 21st annual Cure-a Thon to benefit The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Rush has Personally donated $500,000.0¬0 today to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
If you wish to donate call 1-877-379-¬8888. This number is not to his radio show but a direct line to make a contributi¬on to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

2. Rush just reported on his radio show ( April 18, 2011) that the total is over $3 million dollars! That’s over $1 million dollars an hour!

Of course Rush supports finding a cure for leukemia.....but since he is violently opposed to universal healthcare, only the wealthy will be able to afford his cure

The entire Democratic Party is owned by George Soros. He calls all the shots. And he does want an all-powerful World Government. That is his goal. Obama & Democrats are just pawns and puppets. The only way to achieve his all-powerful World Government would be for him to destroy the U.S. as we currently know it. The whole idea of American sovereignty and its Constitution must be eliminated. This agenda is clearly working on many American Citizens. To strengthen a World Government they must first weaken a strong America. This is happening. Many People will laugh and call this is a silly "Conspiracy Theory" but they're just ignorant & weak-minded individuals. People just need to really start looking around and see what's going on. A New World Order is real.
More SOROS DERANGEMENT SYNDROME! :cuckoo:

Have you ever noticed how CON$ always accuse the Dems of what the GOP did???? And then they vote for the GOP thinking they are saving the country from the New World Order, the UN, Debt, etc. :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g"]YouTube - George Bush New World Order[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqRCdfUUrPc&feature=related"]YouTube - President George H.W. Bush Sr's Famous New World Order Speech on 9/11/1991[/ame]

The Bush's fully support a one World Government. Republican/Democrat means very little in this. However George Soros is the biggest and most influential financial backer of a one World Government. And he does own the current Democratic Party. So you do the Math on that. They have to first weaken a strong America. They must condition Americans to stop putting any stock in sovereignty and the Constitution. Looks like this is working with many Americans unfortunately. Our own current President didn't go to the U.S. Congress for approval on bombing Libya. He went to the UN & NATO instead. That should be pretty alarming to Americans. A New World Order is not the joke some are making it out to be. It is real and it is coming. And it's nothing to laugh about.

Last edited:
The Bush's fully support a one World Government. Republican/Democrat means very little in this. However George Soros is the biggest and most influential financial backer of a one World Government. And he does own the current Democratic Party. So you do the Math on that. They have to first weaken a strong America. They must condition Americans to stop putting any stock in sovereignty and the Constitution. Looks like this is working with many Americans unfortunately. Our own current President didn't go to the U.S. Congress for approval on bombing Libya. He went to the UN & NATO instead. That should be pretty alarming to Americans. A New World Order is not the joke some are making it out to be. It is real and it is coming. And it's nothing to laugh about.
Apparently he owns the GOP too!!! :lol:
Actually, the biggest and most influential financial backer of a One World Government is the Rockefeller family. They own BOTH Parties, the current and past and future.
You're probably stupid enough to vote GOP thinking you will get something different from the Dems. :cuckoo:

Wow, RidinTheBroomstick!

Of course, your MessiahRushie took credit for his once a year publicity stunt being responsible for the progress made in treating Leukemia!
What a pompous :asshole:

April 15, 2011
RUSH: These are daunting numbers, but the progress that's been made against them is because of your donations to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. A big part of the increased survival rate has taken place just the last 20 or 30 years. It's not a coincidence that we have been involved for 21 years, and that makes you involved.

Ahhhh, don't try to hide it: you're lovin' on the big guy!

"...and that makes you involved."
You were involved, weren't you?

How much? How much did you give?

Wait...don't tell me you're just like the rest of the liberals, all mouth and no moolah???
Nothing?
Not a dime?

And you have the nerve to carp about the three million that your Rushie raised?????

I am so disappointed in you, BeetsAndSpinach!
Get to your refrigerator box!

Last edited:

Wow, RidinTheBroomstick!

Of course Rush supports finding a cure for leukemia.....but since he is violently opposed to universal healthcare, only the wealthy will be able to afford his cure

Poor, poor Wingy...

.... a card-carrying member of the victim-industrial complex…

1. There are so very many subjects that separate the sentient and savvy, from the sycophant, or follower. At times, in fact, the follower may find a well intentioned idea, and follows. Not bad….unless the unforeseen consequences are actually a well-laid trap.

2. The Doctrine of “Responsibility to Protect,” (RtoP) was accepted by the 2005World Summit, and the 2006 Security Council of the UN. The basic ideas are:

a. A State has a responsibility to protect its population from genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing (mass atrocities).
b. The international community has a responsibility to assist peacefully.
c. The international community has the responsibility to intervene at first diplomatically, then more coercively, and as a last resort, with military force.

3. Picture Bosnia, or Rwanda or Libya….what could be bad?

4. Well, what if the real intentions behind the RtoP was to allow certain forces a ‘moral’ right to ‘interfere’ in the National Sovereignty of a nation they didn’t care for. Say…oh, I don’t know….the United States? Or Israel?

5. “Advocates of RtoP claim that only occasions where the international community will intervene on a State without its consent is when the state is either allowing mass atrocities to occur, or is committing them, in which case the State is no longer upholding its responsibilities as a sovereign.” Responsibility to protect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. Now, let’s say that the UN decides to declare Palestine to be a state…What a coincidence! That was the news this week! Declaring An Independent Palestinian State - Uncommon Thought Journal

a. And, what if “Gaza terrorists have pummeled Israel with over 120 rockets in the past few days, and now the Arab League is calling for the UN to establish a no-fly zone to shield Gaza…” Arab League Wants No-Fly Zone in Gaza « Commentary Magazine

b. Wouldn’t it be strange if Arab League Chief Amr Mussa had helped write the RtoP???? He did. About the Commission : International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty

c. And look who else helped out: Dr. Hanan Ashrawi -- former Cabinet Minister of the Palestinian National Authority. Ibid.

7. “Philanthropist billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the global organization that promotes the military doctrine used by the Obama administration to justify the recent airstrikes targeting the regime of Moammar Gadhafi in Libya. Also, the Soros-funded global group that promotes Responsibility to Protect is closely tied to Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights.

Power has been a champion of the doctrine and is, herself, deeply tied to the doctrine's founder.According to reports, Power was instrumental in convincing Obama to act against Libya.

The Responsibility to Protect doctrine has been described by its founders and proponents, including Soros, as promoting global governance while allowing the international community to penetrate a nation state's borders under certain conditions.” Soros Fingerprints on Libya Bombing - George Soros - Fox Nation

8. From the Psalm of Life, by Wordsworth:
“Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream ! —
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem

Don't slumber.

Damn woman......

Do you have a point?

Yes she does.

And I think her point has merit too.

I know that many partisans here see people like Soros or Koch as "our guy" or "their guy" but I think what's going on behind the scenes is WAY MORE complex than that.

FWIW I think both liberal and conservative leaders are working toward an international government dominated by corporations.

They are not entirely on the same page about what that internationalist government will look like, or how it will be structured, and they are certainly NOT supporting the same people to control it, either.

But they are both on the same page when it comes to defanging nations in favor of interantional bodies which dominate nations and the poulations in them.

And, I am SORT OF sympathetic to WHY they want do this, but I am certainly not at all on board for HOW it is being done, and what the effects will be on the AMERICAN people.

1. There are so very many subjects that separate the sentient and savvy, from the sycophant, or follower. At times, in fact, the follower may find a well intentioned idea, and follows. Not bad….unless the unforeseen consequences are actually a well-laid trap.

2. The Doctrine of “Responsibility to Protect,” (RtoP) was accepted by the 2005World Summit, and the 2006 Security Council of the UN. The basic ideas are:

a. A State has a responsibility to protect its population from genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing (mass atrocities).
b. The international community has a responsibility to assist peacefully.
c. The international community has the responsibility to intervene at first diplomatically, then more coercively, and as a last resort, with military force.

3. Picture Bosnia, or Rwanda or Libya….what could be bad?

4. Well, what if the real intentions behind the RtoP was to allow certain forces a ‘moral’ right to ‘interfere’ in the National Sovereignty of a nation they didn’t care for. Say…oh, I don’t know….the United States? Or Israel?

5. “Advocates of RtoP claim that only occasions where the international community will intervene on a State without its consent is when the state is either allowing mass atrocities to occur, or is committing them, in which case the State is no longer upholding its responsibilities as a sovereign.” Responsibility to protect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. Now, let’s say that the UN decides to declare Palestine to be a state…What a coincidence! That was the news this week! Declaring An Independent Palestinian State - Uncommon Thought Journal

a. And, what if “Gaza terrorists have pummeled Israel with over 120 rockets in the past few days, and now the Arab League is calling for the UN to establish a no-fly zone to shield Gaza…” Arab League Wants No-Fly Zone in Gaza « Commentary Magazine

b. Wouldn’t it be strange if Arab League Chief Amr Mussa had helped write the RtoP???? He did. About the Commission : International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty

c. And look who else helped out: Dr. Hanan Ashrawi -- former Cabinet Minister of the Palestinian National Authority. Ibid.

7. “Philanthropist billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the global organization that promotes the military doctrine used by the Obama administration to justify the recent airstrikes targeting the regime of Moammar Gadhafi in Libya. Also, the Soros-funded global group that promotes Responsibility to Protect is closely tied to Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights.

Power has been a champion of the doctrine and is, herself, deeply tied to the doctrine's founder.According to reports, Power was instrumental in convincing Obama to act against Libya.

The Responsibility to Protect doctrine has been described by its founders and proponents, including Soros, as promoting global governance while allowing the international community to penetrate a nation state's borders under certain conditions.” Soros Fingerprints on Libya Bombing - George Soros - Fox Nation

8. From the Psalm of Life, by Wordsworth:
“Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream ! —
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem

Don't slumber.

Damn woman......

Do you have a point?

I sure do...
...but I am surprised, I didn't think you would be one of the folks who would have trouble seeing the point.

Here, let me help. The United States guarded it's sovereignty jealously....until fairly recently. Our friends of the Left have often allowed good intentions to cloud good judgement...

Allowing a UN body the right to abridge sovereignty is a terrible idea...especially....now get this, when the power today is in the hands of Leftists like Soros, Obama, and Power...and the other mentioned in the OP.

Certainly you can disagree...and all of you guys in the "Can't We All Just Get Along" Brigade certainly will!
I'm sure you think the UN in charge is a great idea!

But, in case you're on the fence, read this:

"Article 7 is the cornerstone of American sovereignty. It describes ratification, an once ratified, announces that the people covered have entered into the “more perfect union” described in the Preamble. Article VI announces that the Constitution, any treaties and laws become the “supreme law of the land.” For a treaty to be valid it must be consistent with the Constitution, the Constitution being a higher authority than the treaties. As Alexander Hamilton stated, “ A treaty cannot change the frame of the government

a. In 1919 there was an international conference to establish the International Labor Organization (ILO). The plan was that members would vote on labor standards, and member nations would automatically adopt those standards. The American members declined, saying that this would be contrary to the Constitution, specifically, it would be delegating the treaty-making power to an international body: we would be surrendering America’s sovereignty as derived from the Constitution. In 90 years, we have unilaterally adopted just three of the standards.

b. Today, there is no longer a consensus on the principle of non-delegation. Two year ago the National Resources Defense Council, an environmental group, sued the EPA in the D.C. Court of Appeals stating that the Congress had instructed the EPA to conform to the Montreal Protocol, an international conference calling for stricter emission standards. The Appeals Court stated that Congress cannot delegate its constitutional power and responsibility to legislate for the American people to an international body.

c. Delegation of judicial power is also open to question. Although the U.S. can agree to arbitration of disputes with foreign countries, but it is another thing to say that the rights of American citizens can be determined by foreign courts. This would be a delegation of judicial power in Article 3: “…shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts…”

d. In Medellin vs. Texas (2008), the International Court of Justice ruled that Texas could not execute a convicted murderer. The Supreme Court ruled that decisions of the International Court of Justice are not binding domestic law. The vote was 6 to 3 (Souter, Breyer, Ginsburg). How long before the Supreme Court throws out the Constitution?

e. In May, 2009 Spanish judges are boldly declaring their authority to prosecute high-ranking government officials in the United States, but our government has not protested this nonsense, akin to piracy, and has, in fact, accepted an internationalist atmosphere which makes this sort of thing seem plausible."
From a speech by Jeremy Rabkin, professor of law, George Mason School of Law, June 5, 2009 at Washington, D.C. sponsored by Hillsdale College.

The OP shows how and why the RtoP is being used against Israel....would you argue that the same with respect to the United States is impossible? Under an Obama?

Waited a looooooonnnnnnnggggg time for this:

“President Trump let the world know at the U.N. today that he’s sticking to his vision of America-first sovereignty, rather than cede power to U.N. multilateralists — to their great dismay. Too bad for them: Mr. Trump’s approach is working.

“America will always choose independence and cooperation over global governance, control and domination,” he told world leaders at the UN General Assembly. This country “will not tell you how to live or work or worship.” But we “ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.”

…vowing to “never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.”
Globalists at U.N. Rage at Trump

Forum List

Back