Obama: Powell will have a role in administration

Well either that or he wants a black boss. It could go either way. Maybe he's worried that Obama can't pull it off and will blow it for future blacks. Maybe his wife likes DC .

Do you just want to come out and say white power? Really, it would make things easier for yourself.

Do you just want to come out and say white power? Really, it would make things easier for yourself.

no--Right now I'm dripping in Afro-sheen from reading all the token tributes to the amazing ' Black people who did something great' .
Did you know that black people have actually done great things Robby ?

no--Right now I'm dripping in Afro-sheen from reading all the token tributes to the amazing ' Black people who did something great' .
Did you know that black people have actually done great things Robby ?

:rolleyes:

Well hells bells Dillo, between that last post and this:

Well DOH---Why in the hell do you think Powell endorsed him ?

You make it seem otherwise. Perhaps Powell is endorsing Obama because he believes Obama is the more qualified candidate? Did that ever run through your mind?

I'm willing to bet "real thoughts" for 200 that the first thing that went through your mind for his reasoning is race.

:rolleyes:

Well hells bells Dillo, between that last post and this:

You make it seem otherwise. Perhaps Powell is endorsing Obama because he believes Obama is the more qualified candidate? Did that ever run through your mind?

I'm willing to bet "real thoughts" for 200 that the first thing that went through your mind for his reasoning is race.

A 17 year old really shouldn't be betting 200 that he knows what I'm thinking.

A 17 year old really shouldn't be betting 200 that he knows what I'm thinking.

Last resort is to bring in my age. I love it. That means you have no response or cannot think of a good one.

It's like your tic, sorta like John McCain's "my friends". :lol:

I bet we wouldn't be hearing this from you if Powell endorsed McCain.

I bet if you'd been around longer than three weeks, you would have read the dozens of posts where I said I respected Colin Powell but also realize that his political career is over. He proved how ineffective he was during his run as Secretary of State.

I bet if you'd been around longer than three weeks, you would have read the dozens of posts where I said I respected Colin Powell but also realize that his political career is over. He proved how ineffective he was during his run as Secretary of State.

Actually I been around longer then three weeks.

Looks like someone isn't good at math. :D

And mind pointing me in the direction of such posts? BEFORE he endorsed Obama of course or it looked like he was going to clearly of course. ;)

Actually I been around longer then three weeks.

Looks like someone isn't good at math. :D

What a third grade remark. You registered in September, we're 3 weeks into October. I said three weeks. Seriously, some 17 year olds are mature for their age. You're not.

And mind pointing me in the direction of such posts? BEFORE he endorsed Obama of course or it looked like he was going to clearly of course. ;)

I use the search feature on an almost daily basis to find people's post. Learn to love it.

What a third grade remark. You registered in September, we're 3 weeks into October. I said three weeks. Seriously, some 17 year olds are mature for their age. You're not.

I use the search feature on an almost daily basis to find people's post. Learn to love it.

Oh I'm mature of my age. But when you want to act sarcastic, expect a sarcastic response.

I haven't seen you say such remarks about Colin Powell yet. In fact, Colin Powell has rarely been brought up on this board in the time I've been here.

Oh I'm mature of my age. But when you want to act sarcastic, expect a sarcastic response.

I haven't seen you say such remarks about Colin Powell yet. In fact, Colin Powell has rarely been brought up on this board in the time I've been here.

Which further proves my point that he's become an irrelevant politician.

Thanks for the helping hand.

Which further proves my point that he's become an irrelevant politician.

Thanks for the helping hand.

Irrelevant? No

You don't see anyone here bringing up every politican either usually.

The ones brought up most are: Obama, McCain, Bush (though not by Republicans), JFK, RFK, FDR, Lincoln, Reagan, Clinton, and Hoover.

Forum List

Back