Obama Pot-Smoking Details

That has nothing to do with the point I made. Read my post again and comment on that.

Yes, sir? Seriously WTF. Who gave you the impression you could command other people.

:lol:

Why is Obama cool when he smokes pot, snorts coke, and drinks heavily, while Bush is demonized? You don't see a double standard here?

I didn't become politically active until Obama was running, so I can't speak to the said demonization.

I appreciate the president's honesty. It's one thing to get busted and try to handle the fallout, and quite another to openly own that that was your life at that time.

~~sigh~~ How did this guy get to be President??

From whack job leftists like the OP that ignore what the man really is and vote for him just because he has a "D" next to his name...

obama_smokingspliff-27apr2011.jpg

I don't care that Obama smoked pot in his college/teenage years, lots of people did/do, it's his war on people's liberty or state's rights on the subject of pot that I don't like.

It further exposes the hypocrite that he is.

*shrugs* he could have blazed all the dubage he could back then, who gives a shit?

what pisses me off? :hmpf:

he was a fukin' bogart.....::nono:

I don't care that Obama smoked pot in his college/teenage years, lots of people did/do, it's his war on people's liberty or state's rights on the subject of pot that I don't like.

It further exposes the hypocrite that he is.

Same here. I couldn't give a damn less that he smoked pot. Big deal! It's his hypocrisy that he's not made any efforts to push for legalization and a common sense approach on pot and the afore mentioned war on liberty and states rights that offends me.

Forum List

Back