Obama Pot-Smoking Details

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Obama Pot-Smoking Details Revealed In David Maraniss Book

But of course it's HuffPo, so I'm sure the whole right side of the forum will point and laugh. :)

"When you were with Barry and his pals, if you exhaled precious pakalolo (Hawaiian slang for marijuana, meaning "numbing tobacco") instead of absorbing it fully into your lungs, you were assessed a penalty and your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around.

I know, right!?? I got a contact high reading the article. :D

Lets burn 1 with Kermie...

kermit-getting-baked-1.gif

According to the cannabis harm reduction info from TRIP (toronto raver info project), 95% of the cannabinoids in a hit of marijuana smoke are absorbed in a regular inhale/exhale with NO holding. Therefore, they recommend against holding entirely.

And now our pothead president unleashes his henchmen on medical cannabis dispensaries. :eusa_eh:

Too bad he didn't get busted as a student...he'd have never made it to the Senate much less the White House with a drug arrest.

And now our pothead president unleashes his henchmen on medical cannabis dispensaries. :eusa_eh:

Too bad he didn't get busted as a student...he'd have never made it to the Senate much less the White House with a drug arrest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWWOJGYZYpk&feature=related]Penn's Obama Rant - YouTube[/ame]

If you remember those who did not smoke pot back in college, you probably remember them as dicks. At least that was my experience in college during the 70s. I wouldn't want any of those dicks making decisions on my behalf today.

~~sigh~~ How did this guy get to be President??

Are you really going to complain about him because, according to this person, he engaged in recreational marijuana use back in college? What next? Going to condemn people for drinking beer? Tell me, how do you feel about a convicted drunk driver becoming President?

This hate mongering is the reason the GOP is a dying breed. Now lets talk about Bush and his pot, coke habit and military desertion.

If by GOP, you mean RINOs, then great! We want them to die off. You'll get an equal dose of criticism from this Libertarian for Bush's hypocritical war on drugs as Obama's, even though Obama campaigned on relaxing drug raids and Bush did not.

If you remember those who did not smoke pot back in college, you probably remember them as dicks. At least that was my experience in college during the 70s. I wouldn't want any of those dicks making decisions on my behalf today.

What makes sense to me is all those nice kids in the 70's growing into bought off gov't politicians and bureacrats in the 2000's who are still radical authoritarians who think gov't should control what plants you grow and what's in the air you breath on your own property.

As if there weren't a million other ways our politicians have been exposed as hypocrites, weed is probably the most obvious.

This hate mongering is the reason the GOP is a dying breed. Now lets talk about Bush and his pot, coke habit and military desertion.

If by GOP, you mean RINOs, then great! We want them to die off. You'll get an equal dose of criticism from this Libertarian for Bush's hypocritical war on drugs as Obama's, even though Obama campaigned on relaxing drug raids and Bush did not.

Hold on, if this gets to ABC, Obamavider with tell the DOJ to back off busting those medical mj shops.

He's evolving, you know like he was for gay marriage, then he was against it, now he's for it again. He was for pot, then he was against it, soon he'll be for it again. :D

Are you really going to complain about him because, according to this person, he engaged in recreational marijuana use back in college?

No, but I will complain about him campaigning on the idea of calling off medical cannabis raids only to ramp them up after he was elected. The fact he used those very same drugs, as he admitted in his own autobiography, just makes him a hypocrite as well as a liar.

The weird thing is people will casually laugh off Obama's weed smoking (which i have no problem with), while at the same time erecting statues in his honor despite all the people who have been thrown in jail or fined for doing what he did and he approves of this.

But of course it's HuffPo, so I'm sure the whole right side of the forum will point and laugh. :)

"When you were with Barry and his pals, if you exhaled precious pakalolo (Hawaiian slang for marijuana, meaning "numbing tobacco") instead of absorbing it fully into your lungs, you were assessed a penalty and your turn was skipped the next time the joint came around.

There are plenty on the right that think the war on drugs is BFS. I would vote to legalize Weed.

There are plenty on the right that think the war on drugs is BFS. I would vote to legalize Weed.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back