Obama Polling below 50% in EVERY poll; Romney above and at 50% in 10 polls

Here's Real Clear Politics Electoral breakdown.. they need to go ahead and place both Va and Fla in Romneys column.. Both will go to Romney.. I think everyone agrees on that. That's 42 more in Romney column.. That gives Romney a solid 233. They also have my state, NC, as a TOSS up which is a JOKE! Our state is polling above the error% for Romney and has been for weeks. That's 15 more in the Romney column-- takes us to 248 solid. Romney is winning every poll in both Colorado and New Hampshire..that's 13 more.. we're now at 261.

Romney can win this thing several ways without Ohio.. I see Romney topping 300 in the electoral college.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

you are from texas

Here's Real Clear Politics Electoral breakdown.. they need to go ahead and place both Va and Fla in Romneys column.. Both will go to Romney.. I think everyone agrees on that. That's 42 more in Romney column.. That gives Romney a solid 233. They also have my state, NC, as a TOSS up which is a JOKE! Our state is polling above the error% for Romney and has been for weeks. That's 15 more in the Romney column-- takes us to 248 solid. Romney is winning every poll in both Colorado and New Hampshire..that's 13 more.. we're now at 261.

Romney can win this thing several ways without Ohio.. I see Romney topping 300 in the electoral college.

Michael Barone puts Romney at 330. That sounds about right with the way obama is losing support. When obama can't use Stevie Wonder to get more than 200 people to an event you know that's trouble. And, many of those 200 showed up because they heard the music.

He may win the election, but he will certainly have no mandate and may not even get the popular vote. The next Obama "term" if there is one is going to be a train-wreck which will make Bush II's look like a love-fest.

Obama was ill-prepared to handle the presidency in 2009 in the first place. I can only dread to imagine what a second term founded on the failures of the first is going to look like. Ah well, I already left the country years ago, but I still worry about it and consider myself patriotic.

I see the groveling servile Obama turds are already preparing their excuses for defeat and their justification for obstructing anything Romney tries to do.

time for your meds?

Michael Barone puts Romney at 330. That sounds about right with the way obama is losing support. When obama can't use Stevie Wonder to get more than 200 people to an event you know that's trouble. And, many of those 200 showed up because they heard the music.

He does? Well if my map works and Romney takes Ohio, that puts him at 331 for me.. that's pretty close! I agree with you. It's pathetic to draw only 200 people while Romney is drawing 1000'S! :)

Take note* Leftists stink up the thread as usual coming in and slinging personal insults.. IT NEVER FAILS.

He does? Well if my map works and Romney takes Ohio, that puts him at 331 for me.. that's pretty close! I agree with you. It's pathetic to draw only 200 people while Romney is drawing 1000'S! :)

More like 315, but great news nonetheless.

Barone: Romney Will Win 315 Electoral Votes

Check this out.. just breaking on Drudge in regard to polling:
The largest changes in the composition of the electorate compared with the last presidential election concern the partisan affiliation of voters. Currently, 46% of likely voters identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, compared with 54% in 2008. But in 2008, Democrats enjoyed a wide 12-point advantage in party affiliation among national adults, the largest Gallup had seen in at least two decades. More recently, Americans have been about as likely to identify as or lean Republican as to identify as or lean Democratic. Consequently, the electorate has also become less Democratic and more Republican in its political orientation than in 2008. In fact, the party composition of the electorate this year looks more similar to the electorate in 2004 than 2008.

GALLUP:
2008, 54% D, 42% R --
2012: 49% R, 46% D...

Parsing the Polls - Michael G. Franc - National Review Online

I heard the left are unleashing 20,000 lawyers to polls nationwide, and plan to challenge and file lawsuits against swing states that have polls that do not favor Obama, hence they will jam up the whole process for days/weeks. I think this will divide the country even more and create chaos "Which is what Obama wants if he loses anyways".

I'm an official Poll Watcher and will be at a specified Polling place as a monitor on Election Day. We have THOUSANDS of volunteers across the country doing just that! We have our own people in place. (The Romney campaign)

You spelled "pole" wrong.

If there's one thing Karl Rove gets and supremely understands, it's the NUMBERS- POLLS.

My prediction -- Mitt Romney will be our next president | Fox News

I too believe Mitt Romney is going to win this election.

The overall numbers don't mean a thing. It's how many electoral votes you get. This may be a feel good article for the true believers, but I've yet to see one reliable poll that gives Romney more EVs than Obama.
The problem you have with this statement is that there are no reliable polls that give EV's to either candidate. In other words, people will look at the polls that they want to see.

Including you.

I heard the left are unleashing 20,000 lawyers to polls nationwide, and plan to challenge and file lawsuits against swing states that have polls that do not favor Obama, hence they will jam up the whole process for days/weeks. I think this will divide the country even more and create chaos "Which is what Obama wants if he loses anyways".

I'm an official Poll Watcher and will be at a specified Polling place as a monitor on Election Day. We have THOUSANDS of volunteers across the country doing just that! We have our own people in place. (The Romney campaign)

Are you asking her for a date?

You're a NOOB troll and someone who doesn't mean shit here or any place else for that matter. Run along before someone drops a house on you.

Last edited:

Have you been watching obama's events? Look at his face. Instead of relaxed and smiling, he's twisted into a mask of contempt and hatred. He and Valerie Jarret must spend their evenings discussing how much revenge they are going to take against the American people for voting against him.

Not to even mention that Ann Romney is proving to be somewhat of a secret weapon. She's beautiful and gracious expecially compared to the angry jut jawed Moochelle, who has been put under wraps for the time being.

Have you been watching obama's events? Look at his face. Instead of relaxed and smiling, he's twisted into a mask of contempt and hatred. He and Valerie Jarret must spend their evenings discussing how much revenge they are going to take against the American people for voting against him.

Not to even mention that Ann Romney is proving to be somewhat of a secret weapon. She's beautiful and gracious expecially compared to the angry jut jawed Moochelle, who has been put under wraps for the time being.

I've noted the same exact thing.. Mitt Romney looks very relaxed and very excited out there.. Obama looks old and angry.. He never looks happy. His internal polling shows the same thing the Romney Campaign does.. He's about to get a good ass kicking. I don't think his ego can take it.:cool:

He may win the election, but he will certainly have no mandate and may not even get the popular vote. The next Obama "term" if there is one is going to be a train-wreck which will make Bush II's look like a love-fest.

Obama was ill-prepared to handle the presidency in 2009 in the first place. I can only dread to imagine what a second term founded on the failures of the first is going to look like. Ah well, I already left the country years ago, but I still worry about it and consider myself patriotic.

I see the groveling servile Obama turds are already preparing their excuses for defeat and their justification for obstructing anything Romney tries to do.

time for your meds?
While bripat's response was totally hack, it occurs to me that your's was even more juvenile. As I go through the threads, there are certain people who give me distinct impression. And although they are not necessarily left or right, you, Jillian have impressed me as inadequate in many ways.

Even the Country's top Newspaper are favoring Romney and giving them their endorsement.. In fact, many SWITCHED their choice from Obama to ROMNEY!

Here are the stats. As of today, 11 newspapers that endorsed Obama in 2008 have now endorsed Mitt Romney:

•The New York Daily News;
•Long Island Newsday;
•Houston Chronicle;
•Fort Worth Star-Telegram;
•Orlando Sentinel;
•Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel;
•Nashville Tennessean;
•Des Moines Register;
•Illinois Daily Herald;
•Los Angeles Daily News;
•Los Angeles Press-Telegram.

The only newspaper that endorsed McCain in 2008 and has switched to Obama now is the San Antonio Express-News. Meanwhile, another seven papers that endorsed Obama in 2008 have switched to no endorsement

Eleven Newspapers Switch To Romney, Just One to Obama

Obama Polling below 50% in EVERY poll; Romney above and at 50% in 10 polls

That's because Romney is going to be the next President. Obama is history.

Forum List

Back