Obama Politicizes Grandmother

If Obama had one ounce of class in him he would not have announced to the world two days ago that he was going to see his ailing grandmother at the end of week. Obama is a smart man. He knew the dog lapping press would slurp it up. Now on national TV he's squeezing every last drip of publicity he can get out of his grandmother's illness. He is a truly despicable man. A person with any dignity would have made no mention of going to see her and arranged to see her below the radar, perhaps telling the press he was taking day off the trail to hold a strategy meeting. Or at least not milking it for all it was worth for three or four days. I think this tells us a whole lot about Mr. Obama and I sure hope it backfires on him but good.

The fact that he is willing to suspend his campaign for his Grandmother is a good thing. We're not dealing politics here. We're dealing with life and death. Somethings do transcend the superficial nature of politics, and this is one of them. Why can't you accept this as a genuine gesture of care, and must let the press know so that all who were expecting to go to his rallies, no longer should expect to see him speak. Also, we Obama supporters WANT to know that his Grandmother is sick. That is a tough thing to deal with, and now, we can support him and what he must be going through. Why do you want to hate Obama so bad? It's pretty dispicable.

I heard that idiot Rush Limbaugh talking about this on his radio program this afternoon.

Man, it had to have been the stupidest thing he has said.

Well, at least THIS week...

Obama this morning on GMA:

"Without going through the details too much, she's gravely ill. We weren't sure and I'm still not sure whether she makes it to Election Day,"

Then why did you wait five days to go see here, Senator Obama?

Agreed. I think it's a play for Senior Citizens.

If there is a God then he will be busted for it.

Obviously he's expecting 72 virgins but he's more likely to find 72 Virginians. :badgrin:

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama bin Laden made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"
72 Virgins -- Part 2

Forum List

Back