Obama Politicizes Grandmother

His grandmother is ill and he wants to visit her. You're making too much of this.

I have no problem with Obama visiting his grandmother. But if he had any class he would not talk about it on national TV or announce the visit 4 days before he leaves so the mainstream media could fall all over themselves (while ignoring the BIG news: Biden's gaffe).

It is pathetic to bring your Grandmother's illness into a political campaign.

He HAS TOO. He WILL be asked about it.

I have no problem with Obama visiting his grandmother. But if he had any class he would not talk about it on national TV or announce the visit 4 days before he leaves so the mainstream media could fall all over themselves (while ignoring the BIG news: Biden's gaffe).

The only one politicizing this is you. Nobody is going to like him more because his grandmother is dying, thats absurd.

I agree, I think that's his problem.

And the fact Obama is honest, can't have that since his candidate tells lie after lie. :eusa_whistle:

honest? come on now. you ought to know politicians are not honest. if you think obama is the better candidate, fine. but honest?

If Obama had one ounce of class in him he would not have announced to the world two days ago that he was going to see his ailing grandmother at the end of week. Obama is a smart man. He knew the dog lapping press would slurp it up. Now on national TV he's squeezing every last drip of publicity he can get out of his grandmother's illness. He is a truly despicable man. A person with any dignity would have made no mention of going to see her and arranged to see her below the radar, perhaps telling the press he was taking day off the trail to hold a strategy meeting. Or at least not milking it for all it was worth for three or four days. I think this tells us a whole lot about Mr. Obama and I sure hope it backfires on him but good.

So, what would you prefer? Obama suspending his campaign to rush back to Hawii to save his grandmother's life only for her to fall ill again and tragically die? Hmmm... sounds a little familiar.

Obama is in the national spotlight right now. Billions of people are watching his every move. If he isn't campaigning for two days, people want to know why. What do you want him to do? Lie? Say he's taking a break from campaigning a week and a half before the election???? Come on, Papes, that's a stretch even for you!

I am an independent. I have voted twice. Once for Carter. Once for Bush 43. My comparison of Obama to Nixon is that I think they are both paranoid, ruthless and are not who they appear to be. Just my opinion. Time will tell.

In the past 28 years, you have only voted twice?

You shouldn't even be allowed on here. That's almost criminal.

Come on, y'all. Use your brains. It's not Obama's visit to his ailing grandmother that makes us question his motives. It's his INTERVIEW about it AFTERWARDS.

Seriously, if he is so concerned about his grandmother, who may not make it, shouldn't he be spending time with her instead of talking to the media about her?

Is it really that hard to figure out?

Come on, y'all. Use your brains. It's not Obama's visit to his ailing grandmother that makes us question his motives. It's his INTERVIEW about it AFTERWARDS.

Seriously, if he is so concerned about his grandmother, who may not make it, shouldn't he be spending time with her instead of talking to the media about her?

he's trying to gain every advantage he possibly can. it's what politicians do.

This claim is absurd. He's going to be there for his grandmother. Sure, he's thrown her under the bus in the past. But I don't really know my dad's mother, and I would go to her if she were dying.

So, what would you prefer? Obama suspending his campaign to rush back to Hawii to save his grandmother's life only for her to fall ill again and tragically die? Hmmm... sounds a little familiar.

Obama is in the national spotlight right now. Billions of people are watching his every move. If he isn't campaigning for two days, people want to know why. What do you want him to do? Lie? Say he's taking a break from campaigning a week and a half before the election???? Come on, Papes, that's a stretch even for you!

Obama's on national TV riffing about Grandma and the NY Times is drooling over Palin's wardrobe yet not one mention of Biden's guarantee of an international crisis. I would hope even Obama supporters would see something wrong with that picture. Welcome to your Brave New World. Like moths to the flame.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back