Obama Policies Leading to Civil War in Iraq

Obama and his insistance in staying in Iraq is leading to civil war in Iraq. Obama needs to forget his "big oil" interests and think about the lives of young americans.

When will he get us out of this quagmire?

FOXNews.com - Bombings Across Iraq Target Shiite Mosques, Leaving 58 Dead

Obama and "big oil interests"?? Surely you jest.

Iraq is a fragile state right now, a new democracy trying to navigate toward a centralized government which represents three distinct religious factions. They would have done this, no matter when the U.S. left:

Extremists are also seeking to exploit political deadlock after the inconclusive March 7 parliamentary election and ignite sectarian warfare as U.S. forces prepare to go home.

• Banned
It is obvious that the only reason Obama stays in Iraq is due to his big oil interests and fattening the pockets of his buddies. It can be proven because Obama knows someone that works for a big oil company.

This is a quagmire and is degenerating into a civil war.

Obama... end your occupation of Iraq and get out now. You promised to get out of Iraq and now you have lied.

Obama lied... people died.

Sadam was the cork in this bottle called Iraq. Yeah he was cork made of shit but he was a cork none the less.

This country has historically NEVER wanted to be a country.

It was created as a country by the left over areas from the formations of the neighboring countries.

THIS IS WHY it was so very fucked to take Sadam out and to pretend it was going to be easy to make Iraq a cohesive country.

Iraq will be fighting itself internally for decades to come right up until they find a new shit cork.

• Banned
Sadam was the cork in this bottle called Iraq. Yeah he was cork made of shit but he was a cork none the less.

It was created as a country by the left over areas from the formations of the neighboring countries.

THIS IS WHY it was so very fucked to take Sadam out and to pretend it was going to be easy to make Iraq a cohesive country.

Iraq will be fighting itself internally for decades to come right up until they find a new shit cork.

Noone said it would be easy. In fact, I remember Bush saying it woudl be extremely difficult.

Noone said it would be easy. In fact, I remember Bush saying it woudl be extremely difficult.

Thats not what I remember....I remember being told "we would be treated as liberators"

I remember being told "Mission accomplished" after two months

I remember being told "the insurgency is in its last throes" in 2005

LMAO

Now invading occupying and overthrowing Sadam is Obama's fault? Heck he never even voted power to invade to bush.

It is obvious that the only reason Obama stays in Iraq is due to his big oil interests and fattening the pockets of his buddies. It can be proven because Obama knows someone that works for a big oil company.

This is a quagmire and is degenerating into a civil war.

Obama... end your occupation of Iraq and get out now. You promised to get out of Iraq and now you have lied.

Obama lied... people died.

I can only conclude you've been a coma for the last 10 years.

Thats not what I remember....I remember being told "we would be treated as liberators"

I remember being told "Mission accomplished" after two months

I remember being told "the insurgency is in its last throes" in 2005

And the troops would be home by Christmas (2003) and it would only cost $5 billion that would be recouped from Iraq oil sales.

I agree...

Obama never should have invaded Iraq

:lol:

three ethnic groups that were at each other's throats for centuries are going to have it out. Saddam, as ruthless as he may have been, kept them in check. :lol:

What do people think would happen if we left? Civil war most definitely happen,with neighboring countries getting involved, possibly leading to even greater conflict.

Guess Bush never thought of those consequences.

This thread, and nonelitist's posts, are one of the best examples of trolling.

three ethnic groups that were at each other's throats for centuries are going to have it out. Saddam, as ruthless as he may have been, kept them in check.
Yes. Nevermind the methods. Bless the results! :rofl:

as opposed to constant suicide bombings and murdering of fellow countrymen like has occurred since we ousted him. Let alone what the future holds if a full out civil war erupts, especially if we pull out. That would be far more brutal than anything Saddam did, not that I condone what saddam did, but what's happens in a civil war could be far more horrible

three ethnic groups that were at each other's throats for centuries are going to have it out. Saddam, as ruthless as he may have been, kept them in check.
Yes. Nevermind the methods. Bless the results! :rofl:

as opposed to constant suicide bombings and murdering of fellow countrymen like has occurred since we ousted him. Let alone what the future holds if a full out civil war erupts, especially if we pull out. That would be far more brutal than anything Saddam did, not that I condone what saddam did, but what's happens in a civil war could be far more horrible
So, we should stay?

Saddam slaughtered hundreds of thousands of the people he led. If they slaughter each other, it's not the same thing.

Can you see that?

Last edited:
The purpose of this thread is to point out the hypocrisy of you liberals.

We don't hear about the war anymore.... wonder why?

Could it be that you used it just to demonize Bush, but now that Obama is in charge you don't care about Iraq?

Forum List

Back