Obama Plays.. Unemployment Card...?

Yup, I listened to Rush today...:lol:..

...and it seems by September the 20 week extension of unemployment with be canceled for all remaining States to make the unemployment numbers look good for the Obama 2012 election. Well, as we all know the unemployment figures are bullshit at best and many more unemployed will be filed under non-existent (unaccounted for) and also be receiving no unemployment benefits.

-- but Obama will look good to the uninformed for lower unemployment figures and blaming the Republicans is standard procedure I guess, so expect that and choose sides..

(I tried to get a link with some information on this but failed but I'm thinking this Obama ploy on the American people will be coming out soon...:eusa_shifty:)

When the unemployment ends, the people are dropped from the count.

It is the method democrats use to lower the rate. This comes as no surprise.

In other words? WE are being lied to as usual.

CON$ will always bitterly cling to their lies!!!

Its a fact dumb ass.

Damn I wish you understood the mechanisms in place. I would have liked it better if you watched the fucking news asswipe. It was just reported on the tele, and no dip shit it wasnt fox.
It's a lie, and YOU know it! :eusa_liar:
Repeating YOUR lie does not make it any less of a lie! :eusa_liar:

And you repeating it's a lie does not make it a lie. libtards are stupid.:cuckoo:

Yup, I listened to Rush today...:lol:..

...and it seems by September the 20 week extension of unemployment with be canceled for all remaining States to make the unemployment numbers look good for the Obama 2012 election. Well, as we all know the unemployment figures are bullshit at best and many more unemployed will be filed under non-existent (unaccounted for) and also be receiving no unemployment benefits.

-- but Obama will look good to the uninformed for lower unemployment figures and blaming the Republicans is standard procedure I guess, so expect that and choose sides..

(I tried to get a link with some information on this but failed but I'm thinking this Obama ploy on the American people will be coming out soon...:eusa_shifty:)

When the unemployment ends, the people are dropped from the count.

It is the method democrats use to lower the rate. This comes as no surprise.

In other words? WE are being lied to as usual.

They exposed the scam on the news. As usual ole Ed their is too busy kissing democrat ass, he doesnt care what the actual facts are.

It's think progress so liberals should not argue with the content.

According to a new report from the National Employment Law Project, 230,000 Americans will see their unemployment benefits vanish this weekend, even as the jobless rate remains stubbornly high. Nearly half of those losing their benefits live in California, where the unemployment rate is 11 percent:
Long-term unemployed workers in a growing list of states are being abruptly cut from federal unemployment insurance, a new analysis from the National Employment Law Project shows. Due to reductions Congress enacted earlier this year, more than 400,000 workers in 27 states will have lost between 13 to 20 weeks of federal unemployment insurance under the Extended Benefits program by Saturday, May 12th. The cuts come even though long-term unemployment remains near record highs
More Than 200,000 Americans Will Lose Their Unemployment Benefits This Weekend | ThinkProgress

In case this was missed.

Its a fact dumb ass.

Damn I wish you understood the mechanisms in place. I would have liked it better if you watched the fucking news asswipe. It was just reported on the tele, and no dip shit it wasnt fox.

If you tried at least once to pull your head out of the DNCs ass you would know I speak the truth.

But you are to vested in the failure of our country.
You are still mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's lies, who has openly admitted he is vested in the failure of this great country!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

If you tried at least once to pull your head out of the DNCs ass you would know I speak the truth.

You are still mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's lies, who has openly admitted he is vested in the failure of this great country!

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

Link and in context to what he said.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

Idiot, I didnt read what rush had to say. But you were exposed on national TV by someone other then fox, making you one of the most pathetic kool-aid drinkers here.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

Still can't pull your head out of Rushs' ass Edith?
Where's the entir link asswipe?​

The UE rate is not based on how many people are collecting UE benefits, but on the household survey conducted by the BLS, not that the misinformed like you would care.
to be precise, the household survey is conducted by the Census Bureau for BLS.

How many households are surveyed?

Approx 60,000/month, which is perfectly fine for national numbers. Households are in for 4 months, out for 8, back in for 4. So 3/4 of the sample is the same from one month to the next and 1/2 the same got the same month in different years.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

The context was PURE SPITE because the election didn't go the way he wanted. THERE, take that!

Parsing The Messiah's Speech - The Rush Limbaugh Show
November 5, 2008

Last edited:
to be precise, the household survey is conducted by the Census Bureau for BLS.

Approx 60,000/month, which is perfectly fine for national numbers. Households are in for 4 months, out for 8, back in for 4. So 3/4 of the sample is the same from one month to the next and 1/2 the same got the same month in different years.
60,000 a month compared to over 300 million? :eusa_whistle:

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

Idiot, I didnt read what rush had to say. But you were exposed on national TV by someone other then fox, making you one of the most pathetic kool-aid drinkers here.
BULLSHIT!
Post the link.

No, 60,000 households (around 110,000 individuals) to represent around 250,000,000 people. Children under16, the military, people in prison or other institutions aren't covered.

Sample size is fine.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

The context was PURE SPITE because the election didn't go the way he wanted.

November 5, 2008

Like his I hope obama fails comment is just like this comment. You fail to understand or comprehend what was said and what it meant.

I too hope obama fails and you can quote me to your hearts content. I hope obama fails like I would Stalin Castro or Ahmadinejad

No, 60,000 households (around 110,000 individuals) to represent around 250,000,000 people. Children under16, the military, people in prison or other institutions aren't covered.

Sample size is fine.

I asked you households now you're expanding it? You will not get an accurate number if you do more than one person per household. Such a fail on your part.

November 5, 2008

Like his I hope obama fails comment is just like this comment. You fail to understand or comprehend what was said and what it meant.

I too hope obama fails and you can quote me to your hearts content. I hope obama fails like I would Stalin Castro or Ahmadinejad
I understand perfectly and your MessiahRushie makes it perfectly clear that he wants Obama to fail by making Americans SUFFER!!!!

Your MessiahRushie wants Americans to SUFFER until they HATE Obama as much as your MessiahRushie HATES this great country!!!!

November 5, 2008

I understand perfectly and your MessiahRushie makes it perfectly clear that he wants Obama to fail by making Americans SUFFER!!!!

Your MessiahRushie wants Americans to SUFFER until they HATE Obama as much as your MessiahRushie HATES this great country!!!!

You comprehend even less when it's explain to you

UE rate is computed by dividing the number of unemployed people actively looking for work by the total labor force. The government removes people who have given up looking or started receiving welfare benefits from the total labor force.
Graph one shows how UE rate goes down as total labor force goes down.

participation-and-UE-rate.gif

If the people who were dropped from the total labor force were not dropped, you would see that the UE rate remains about 11%. See graph 2:

what-if-labor-force.gif

Now, if we include people who are "under-employed", those that have taken part time work because the can't find suitable full time work, the rate goes to about 16%

LINK

See also

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

The context was PURE SPITE because the election didn't go the way he wanted. THERE, take that!

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

October? November?

Which is it?

Could it be Rush saw what was coming and he was correct?

All YOU have done is point to the fact that he was in context.

Forum List

Back