Obama Plates on Sale

What's your point? Everything drops in price after the demand for it wanes.

And the demand for *everything* wanes.

George's stuff is nicer than Barry's stuff. Who wants Barry's face on a plate, he's on tv enough as it is. George is old news his stuff should be deeply discounted. Barry is the new kid in town yet, he's also deeply discounted. :lol: :lol:

Amazing that some people seem surprised that commemorative memorabelia became immediately mass produced when Obama was elected, just as it was for both Bushes, Clinton, Reagan, and every president before that.

Amazing that some people seem surprised that commemorative memorabelia became immediately mass produced when Obama was elected, just as it was for both Bushes, Clinton, Reagan, and every president before that.
because PT Barnum was right
:lol:

George's stuff is nicer than Barry's stuff. Who wants Barry's face on a plate, he's on tv enough as it is. George is old news his stuff should be deeply discounted. Barry is the new kid in town yet, he's also deeply discounted. :lol: :lol:

Smart people know it's just junk and don't buy it anyway. Last laugh...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Know what Maggie, you're right! It is all crapola and I don't own any of it.

But the fact that newly presidented Barry is so deeply discounted . . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obama plates, coins, cups, dolls and everything else have been on sale since before Christmas. This guy was labeled a God and the best president ever, even before getting elected. What a joke!

And yes, tager practice is about all they are good for, they would sour any decent food.

Really? It's a plate. Either buy it, or don't. Sitting here insulting it's existence, ridiculing it because it's already discounted, etc. is simply childish. It's not even humorous. It's just childish.

God help you honey but you just can't seem to write a post unless it's to say.. "Well George Bush....". Practice this. George Bush is no longer the POTUS. George Bush is no longer the POTUS. You keep saying it and eventually it'll sink in.

God help you honey but you just can't seem to write a post unless it's to say.. "Well George Bush....". Practice this. George Bush is no longer the POTUS. George Bush is no longer the POTUS. You keep saying it and eventually it'll sink in.
Yeah, this has nothing to do with W. The Messiah is finally starting to be a real man who is making some real dumb decisions for the American public, and the sale of these dishes at a very large discount from MSRP is another indication of his popularity waning just as the polls are slipping out of his control since he became president. Just curious......what accomplishments has Obama made for the American public other than spend a bunch of our money?

Last edited:
You can buy stuff here for 85% off:

George W. Bush Store | 877.623.8721

Yeah, this has nothing to do with W. The Messiah is finally starting to be a real man who is making some real dumb decisions for the American public, and the sale of these dishes at a very large discount from MSRP is another indication of his popularity waning just as the polls are slipping out of his control since he became president. Just curious......what accomplishments has Obama made for the American public other than spend a bunch of our money?
well ...AHEM...my 3 plates of Kirk,Spock and McCoy....were bought for 29.95 each in around 1980.....on line last month the set was going for 795.00....in mint shape even higher....:eusa_whistle:

Know what Maggie, you're right! It is all crapola and I don't own any of it.

But the fact that newly presidented Barry is so deeply discounted . . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe people are working on their basic buying ignorance and realizing that junk is a ripoff. Or maybe people can easily imprint their own graphics on stuff from the privacy of their own homes these days. OR maybe all those polling numbers showing Obama's popularity still high are all made up by that evil MSM, in spite of the pile of crap on his plate from the getgo, and in spite of you and yours' best efforts to bring him down. Ya think?

I challenge you to do a search of my screen name and find how many times I mention George W. Bush. But ya know what? So what? Feeling a little guilty are we?

I wish to hell I had saved thread after thread of commentary such as yours when Bush was running for reelection where Bill Clinton was blamed for every goddamned dumb/costly/party-first-America-last thing George W. Bush did during his first term. How quickly we forgot, eh?

I challenge you to do a search of my screen name and find how many times I mention George W. Bush. But ya know what? So what? Feeling a little guilty are we?

I wish to hell I had saved thread after thread of commentary such as yours when Bush was running for reelection where Bill Clinton was blamed for every goddamned dumb/costly/party-first-America-last thing George W. Bush did during his first term. How quickly we forgot, eh?
you mean the same kinda shit you guys were saying when clinton took over as well?
HYPOCRITE

I guess you prefer not to read posted links but instead just regurgitate blanket statements and hope they stick. Since you're too lazy to look for it, here's the simple Obamameter again, just for you. Don't worry, it's in real easy to grasp language. Of course it's only one of thousands of references to what has been accomplished (and not) in four months, but I really don't expect you to do any heavy reading.

PolitiFact | Sorting out the truth in politics

Feeling guilty? Can you clarify what you mean by that? Not having voted for Obama, I'm not feeling any guilt at all. You support him so you can own any guilt accrued by his mistakes. You might find however, that you get better results if you support Obama's policies rather than attempting to excuse his mistakes by pointing out the mistakes of others. I'm just sayin'.

Forum List

Back