Obama Plans to Adapt Anti-Trump Book The 5th Risk by Wacky Michael Lewis for Netflix Series

HULU should match it with a reboot of Amos 'n Andy called Barry 'n Larry, about the comical exploits of Obama and Farrakhan in retirement.

The Kingfish could be modeled after Al Sharpton. Holy Mackeral! I'll take bets over which would garner the most ratings.

Now let the screams of "racist" commence ... :auiqs.jpg:

HULU should match it with a reboot of Amos 'n Andy called Barry 'n Larry, about the comical exploits of Obama and Farrakhan in retirement.

The Kingfish could be modeled after Al Sharpton. Holy Mackeral! I'll take bets over which would garner the most ratings.

If you insist BK Never thought you were a racist these 18 years or so but now you're showing your true nature Thank you for coming out of the closet

Nothing racist about it. The show was pure genius. The forerunner of The Jeffersons and Sanford and Son.

Democrats are a sorry bunch of dreary, humorless gits.

They've convinced their hordes that humor isn't funny.
Trump and company are at fault for killing our sense of humor I'm lucky I don't break my TV when I see his face on it, by throwing my glass of good scotch

If you insist BK Never thought you were a racist these 18 years or so but now you're showing your true nature Thank you for coming out of the closet

/——/ I’m old enough to have watched it. It was so popular that movie theatres would wait till the radio show ended before playing the movie because no one would show up

"You Is the Illogical One to Do the Job"

That rabble-rousing phony, MLK, copied Kingfish's accent.

"You Is the Illogical One to Do the Job"

That rabble-rousing phony, MLK, copied Kingfish's accent.

/——/ “Holy mackerel Andy, it’s Safire and her momma.”

Democrats are a sorry bunch of dreary, humorless gits.

They've convinced their hordes that humor isn't funny.
In Their Condition, All They Can Do Is Fart

Their butt hurt prevents them from laughing their asses off.

/——/ 'Amos and Andy' re-emerges on the air in Houston, 40 years after the TV show was pulled off the air due to racist stereotypes

Lucky Houston.

"Dem fellas sho new wut dey wuz doin'!"

Alas, the world has gone mad.

I suppose to be politically correct, any reboot would have to be about a flamboyant, flamin' gay white tattoo artist and titled ...

... wait for it ...

"Anus 'n Andy". :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back