Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama-with-children.jpg

Obama's Human Shields

Obama has announced that he will be surrounded by children when he delivers his statement on new anti-gun executive actions. Can anyone see the irony here?

Obama will be literally standing among the bodies of kids in the way Democrats and liberals have been doing since the Sandy Hook shootings.

This man has no shame folks. Democrats obviously have no shame ether.

Obama will be telling several lies today:

That this these new regulations will do any good.
These are regulations that he wrote since the Sandy Hook shootings.
That lawful gun owners won't become criminals overnight.
That he doesn't want to totally remove private gun ownership entirely.

Last edited:
I wonder if he'll be showing pictures of the babies he voted to let die without medical treatment? I would guess not. This has absolutely nothing to do with dead kids and everything to do with control of the masses.

Obama makes me sick and so does the parents for letting their children BE USED this way

shameful

Last edited:
I wonder if he'll be showing pictures of the babies he voted to let die without medical treatment? I would guess not. This has absolutely nothing to do with dead kids and everything to do with control of the masses.

If he wants to be realistic about this he should stand on the pile of aborted fetuses that he is directly responsible for.

If he wants to be realistic about this he should stand on the pile of aborted fetuses that he is directly responsible for.

No one is responsible for abortions but the women who have them, to use gun nutter logic.

No one is responsible for abortions but the women who have them, to use gun nutter logic.

Bullshit.

Obama has paid for them with our money, he's made it easier for them to get them to the point that other options are a hassle. Anybody can get one without question. They don't even need proper counseling to change their minds. As a matter of fact the government supports giving them to underage children without parental consent.

Guess he's like the NRA.

Last edited:

And all the LEGAL gun owners aren't reponsible for the few who does the killings, yet they are now being STEPPED on by you abortion lovers

Bullshit.

Obama has paid for them with our money, he's made it easier for them to get them to the point that other options are a hassle.

Guess he's like the NRA.

If I have to pay for wars, you got to pay for abortions.

Or maybe we should check off what we want our money to go to on our 1040's. Betcha abortion gets funded before war does.

And all the LEGAL gun owners aren't reponsible for the few who does the killings, yet they are now being STEPPED on by you abortion lovers

Abortion and gun control have nothing to do with each other, get over it.

Since the LEGAL gun owners have done nothing to keep the guns out of the hands of the crazies, they kind of are harvesting what they've sewn.

Incidently, no one "loves" abortion. We just recognize that they are going to happen no matter what the law is.

Forum List

Back