Obama Plans $450 Million Cash For Egypt

google US aid to Finland. then google Finland aid to the US. you'll be quite amused. One hundred grand. Now why is it Finland thinks we owe them something?

Oh, I AM amused.

Amused firstly that you would make such a stupid claim - and even more so that you attempted to back it up!

Here's news for you asswipe. We don't OWE you or EGYPT a damn thing. The muslim brotherhood is not moderate.

No, you don't owe Egypt a thing - and if you are comfortable with another Iran-like exremist government taking control in Cairo then by all means stop giving money to the people who can prevent that happening.

It also has to be said that in the past the US HAS owed countries a thing - and hasn't offered support then either. Liberia is one great example of that.

I'm still waiting for you to explain when yu gave aid to Finland, btw.

Aid? We rebuild the whole of Europe after WWII, we protected Europe from the expansion of the Soviet empire during the cold war, which cost us trillions. Where is the gratitude?

Here's news for you asswipe. We don't OWE you or EGYPT a damn thing. The muslim brotherhood is not moderate.

No, you don't owe Egypt a thing - and if you are comfortable with another Iran-like exremist government taking control in Cairo then by all means stop giving money to the people who can prevent that happening.

It also has to be said that in the past the US HAS owed countries a thing - and hasn't offered support then either. Liberia is one great example of that.

I'm still waiting for you to explain when yu gave aid to Finland, btw.

Aid? We rebuild the whole of Europe after WWII, we protected Europe from the expansion of the Soviet empire during the cold war, which cost us trillions. Where is the gratitude?

There is none, Don't expect none. It typical of the Europeans to just sit on their asses and spout that the US doesn't carry it's load. I personally think we should keep our noses and our money out of their business. I don't care if German is their primary language. Matters not to me.

I always make it a goal to give respect in the exact measure in which I receive it.

I doubt that's true - I suspect you treat all countries and all peoples with the same condescenion and solipsism you display here.

ummm, have you looked in a mirror?
you come on here and tell us we need to pull our weight, what did you expect?
worry about your country, we'll worry about ours

Jesus wept....you people don't even know who your allies are.

shouldn't WE be able to choose who are allies are and who to send aid to?

Yes, of course.

But it makes sense to me that the US would give aid to a new democracy led by a moderate government.

If you don't, you may create another Iran.

"you ",meaning the US ,will create another Iran?

What a loaded accusation of epic proportons.

Why doesn't Fimland prop up Egypt then?

It typical of the Europeans to just sit on their asses and spout that the US doesn't carry it's load. I personally think we should keep our noses and our money out of their business. I don't care if German is their primary language. Matters not to me.

Except that all major European nations give 200% - 300% more aid per capita than the US does, you mean.

It's a simple fact that the US does not carry its weight in development aid.

btw. German is patently NOT the primary European language.

It typical of the Europeans to just sit on their asses and spout that the US doesn't carry it's load. I personally think we should keep our noses and our money out of their business. I don't care if German is their primary language. Matters not to me.

Except that all major European nations give 200% - 300% more aid per capita than the US does, you mean.

It would have been.

Yes, I know it's not. Know why? Cause we came over there and bailed your dumb asses out while Neville Chamberlain wrote letters of appeasement.

you meaning the US will create another Iran?

Th US won't create another Iran - the US will fail to prevent another Iran forming by denying assistance to those Egyptians who want peace and democracy.

For the 5th time on this thread - Finland gives DOUBLE the per capita development aid that the US does.

you meaning the US will create another Iran?

Th US won't create another Iran - the US will fail to prevent another Iran forming by denying assistance to those Egyptians who want peace and democracy.

For the 5th time on this thread - Finland gives DOUBLE the per capita development aid that the US does.

you don't give us none. Send us some aid, we izzz broke. And secondly, send aid to Egypt, I'm sick of spending money on those angry screaming flag burning fist pumping mobs.

Yes, I know it's not. Know why? Cause we came over there and bailed your dumb asses out while Neville Chamberlain wrote letters of appeasement.

I know this will come as a shock to one as solipsistic as you - but a few other countries fought in WWII as well - and many of them were Europeans.

Finland is actually the only country to ever defeat the USSR on the battlefield.

Last edited:

Not even a thank you? Finland would be speaking German or Russian if not for the U.S.

I know this will come as a shock to one as solipsistic as you - but a few other countries fought in WWII as well - and many of them were Europeans.

Finland is actually the only country to ever defeat on the battlefield.

Who claimed they didn't. However, from what I've read it wasn't going real well so we came and helped you. "Finland is actually the only country to ever defeat on the battlefield." I don't even know what the fuck that means. do you?

Finland is actually the only country to ever defeat on the battlefield.

(smile) You WOULD be speaking German if it weren't us "Americans".

We bailed you out, we rebuilt you and you never paid anything back.

You poor resentful kid.

Not even a thank you? Finland would be speaking German or Russian if not for the U.S.

I told you not to expect a Thank You.

Forum List

Back