Obama plan to issue more visas.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA PLAN TO ISSUE MORE TOURIST VISAS.
Obama to Save Economy With

Obama plan to issue more tourist visas to boost the economy which means more visa over-stayers resulting in more Illegal Aliens. He deports 400,000 and most of the return and invite 500,000 more in. how are we ever going to control illegal immigration if Obama does this. Way to go Obama in controlling illegal immigration. We already allow 500,000 in legally through visa yearly. Visa tourism is just another word for illegal immigration.
More illegal immigration will not add to our economy. We need to prepare our own children by making college more assessable financially so they can contribute to the economy and make their American dream possible.
We cannot fix a broken immigration system by allowing more illegal or legal immigration with the ignorance that it add to the economy. What is the cost of education, healthcare, social services and law enforcement and incarceration laid upon the American taxpayers. Migrants, legal or illegal seldom go to college and are low wage earners that pay very little if any in taxes and do not add to the economy. 20-30 million that have entered the country and a failing economy proves without a doubt that it does not add to the economy. States have gone bankrupt that has a high population of Illegal Aliens. Mexico has a unemployment rate of 4.5% and Illegal Aliens are packing up with their anchor babies and going back to Mexico in search of a better life after contributing to destroying ours.

What the h*** do you plan next to screw up our lives.

Hold on, now you don't want to issue tourist visas? Do you have any idea how many billions the US makes from tourism annually? How many family-owned and small businesses rely on tourist $? Are you fucking nuts? People in the US on tourist visas are NOT here illegally.

ILLEGAL immigration is a serious problem, but get a fucking grip already.

We should make it impossible for those who would do us harm and welcoming for those who want to appreciate our great nation and peoples.

It IS the other way around but it shouldn't be. That's part of the problem in general.

I do not think visa tourism is illegal immigration. These people are following the necessary guidelines in entering our country. With that, they bring money that can help boster our economy. People should be allowed to enter our country legally. I see nothing wrong with more visas because people who are issued these visas entered the country the right way.

I do not think visa tourism is illegal immigration. These people are following the necessary guidelines in entering our country. With that, they bring money that can help boster our economy. People should be allowed to enter our country legally. I see nothing wrong with more visas because people who are issued these visas entered the country the right way.

I've got no problem with tourist visas, as long as the visit expires as soon as the visa does. It's the illegal overstays that are a problem...

I've got no problem with tourist visas, as long as the visit expires as soon as the visa does. It's the illegal overstays that are a problem...

Yeah I agree with you. People should not be taking advantage of the system that way. Immigration needs to be regulated so much more. I feel that politicians always promise to better the way immigration works in our country but that never seems to happen.

Hold on, now you don't want to issue tourist visas? Do you have any idea how many billions the US makes from tourism annually? How many family-owned and small businesses rely on tourist $? Are you fucking nuts? People in the US on tourist visas are NOT here illegally.

He's not increasing tourist visa's, he's increasing the number of H-1B visa's and extending those already issued. H-1B is foreign worker visa's and it was a point at one of his town hall meetings referencing the 150,000 unemployed engineers in this country right now. I don't think tourist visa's are ever gonna be in trouble since you are right. Certain areas of the US economy thrive on the tourist trade.

Didn't every one of the 9/11 terrorists use a visa to enter the US?

He's not increasing tourist visa's, he's increasing the number of H-1B visa's and extending those already issued. H-1B is foreign worker visa's and it was a point at one of his town hall meetings referencing the 150,000 unemployed engineers in this country right now. I don't think tourist visa's are ever gonna be in trouble since you are right. Certain areas of the US economy thrive on the tourist trade.

Did you read the first post?

Yes I did, and issuing more tourist visa's has never been a problem for anyone, and Obama hasn't mentioned tourist visa's in any speech he has done. Only the increase in H-1B visa's which directly affects those people who are still unemployed.

Yes I did.

NO, you did not.

Did you understand the first post?:eusa_hand:

Every tourist visa is a stayover and they are the majority of the 20 million illegal aliens. Especially those with children. Obama is doing nothing but increasing illegal aliens.

Last edited:

If they overstay their tourist visas, the are in the country illegally.:cuckoo:
They even come to drop their little anchors.

Visa overstayers mostly enter with tourist or business visas. In 1994, more than half of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers whereas in 2006, about 45% of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers.
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back