Obama PISSES On White Female Vets

Why does this NOT surprise me that a VET a White woman would get DICKED in death by our islamic leader? This woman like many others of ALL colors served her country AND its citizens.

This WOMAN under Bush secured a final resting place at Arlington. But the islamic democrat in control has REMOVED her honor AND her right to that final resting spot.

Did democrats do this because she was a woman?
Did democrats do this because she was white?
Did democrats do this because she was a vet?

Democrats argue a war on women at the SAME time they are REFUSING to bury a DESERVED woman her PROPER place in Arlington. THAT is truly disgusting and something EVERY democrat SHOULD be ashamed of.

If you are a woman and voting democrat you might as well fly to this woman's daughters house and walk in and piss in her urn. BECAUSE that is what your supreme leader just DID.

Female WWII pilots barred from Arlington National Cemetery

Fury
This is not Obama...this is the Administrations during and after WWII who didn't credit women pilots....not even giving them VA benefits. May I ask why you want to blame President Obama for this 70+ year attitude?

Oh wait.....I know why.
She was granted the RIGHT of burial by BUSH.
She was DENIED that RIGHT of burial by OBAMA.
Can you read idiot?

Why does this NOT surprise me that a VET a White woman would get DICKED in death by our islamic leader? This woman like many others of ALL colors served her country AND its citizens.

This WOMAN under Bush secured a final resting place at Arlington. But the islamic democrat in control has REMOVED her honor AND her right to that final resting spot.

Democrats argue a war on women at the SAME time they are REFUSING to bury a DESERVED woman her PROPER place in Arlington. THAT is truly disgusting and something EVERY democrat SHOULD be ashamed of.

If you are a woman and voting democrat you might as well fly to this woman's daughters house and walk in and piss in her urn. BECAUSE that is what your supreme leader just DID.

Fury
This is not Obama...this is the Administrations during and after WWII who didn't credit women pilots....not even giving them VA benefits. May I ask why you want to blame President Obama for this 70+ year attitude?

Oh wait.....I know why.
Can you read idiot?
I read that it was the Secretary of the Army who made the call. His name isn't Obama. Can't YOU read?

Fury

Oh wait.....I know why.
Can you read idiot?
I read that it was the Secretary of the Army who made the call. His name isn't Obama. Can't YOU read?
And his BOSS is who idiot?

Fury

Oh wait.....I know why.
Can you read idiot?
You know...you don't have to keep signing your posts. We already know what you are.

Let me end by asking what YOU are doing to petition the CinC to overrule his SecArmy?

Fury

Oh wait.....I know why.
Can you read idiot?
You know...you don't have to keep signing your posts. We already know what you are.

Let me end by asking what YOU are doing to petition the CinC to overrule his SecArmy?
Nothing, eh?

During the war, 38 WASP pilots lost their lives. If a WASP was killed in the line of duty, she was not entitled to a military funeral, and her family was responsible for paying to have her body returned home.

They were not authorized to fly a gold star flag that meant a military death of a loved one had occurred, and they were denied veteran status.
This was done during WW2. Long before Obama made it to office.

In 1984, each WASP or a surviving family member was decorated with the World War II Victory Medal, and if they had served for more than a year, the various theater medals.

A final honor came for them in 2009 when President Barack Obama, surrounded by WASP pilots including Mrs. Harmon in the Oval Office, signed the bill awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to the pilots.

Mrs. Harmon accepted her decoration with other WASP pilots in a ceremony at the Capitol in 2010.
Looks like Obama was supporting them.
Elaine D. Harmon

As far as I can see the reason they are not allowed in Arlington is because "Arlington is running out of space and faces ongoing pressure over its eligibility requirements. Tight rules spell out whose ashes can be laid to rest there, and even tighter rules spell out who is eligible for in-ground burial, which place a greater strain on the cemetery's capacity."

Fury

Oh wait.....I know why.
Can you read idiot?

Who is the commander in chief?

Popeye?

Fury

Oh wait.....I know why.
Can you read idiot?

Who is the commander in chief?

Popeye?
Yes he is....so, are you petitioning him to overturn his SecArmy's decision?

Fury
Well, on the bright side, her remains didn't wind up in a landfill like what happened to servicemen's remains with Bush and the republiscum administration.

Fury

Oh wait.....I know why.
Can you read idiot?
Pretty sure the POTUS has more pressing things to worry about than where someone gets buried. Pretty sure you and the rest of the repug bed-wetters would be upset if he did intervene.

New Topics

Forum List

Back