Obama PISSES On White Female Vets

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Why does this NOT surprise me that a VET a White woman would get DICKED in death by our islamic leader? This woman like many others of ALL colors served her country AND its citizens.

This WOMAN under Bush secured a final resting place at Arlington. But the islamic democrat in control has REMOVED her honor AND her right to that final resting spot.

Did democrats do this because she was a woman?
Did democrats do this because she was white?
Did democrats do this because she was a vet?

Democrats argue a war on women at the SAME time they are REFUSING to bury a DESERVED woman her PROPER place in Arlington. THAT is truly disgusting and something EVERY democrat SHOULD be ashamed of.

If you are a woman and voting democrat you might as well fly to this woman's daughters house and walk in and piss in her urn. BECAUSE that is what your supreme leader just DID.

Female WWII pilots barred from Arlington National Cemetery

Fury

Last edited:
images

She deserves to be buried at Arlington and I would be proud to be placed beside her when my time comes.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Obama has opened all combat positions to women

She would have qualified if she had been black and a registered Democrat, communist, or muslim.

Why does this NOT surprise me that a VET a White woman would get DICKED in death by our islamic leader? This woman like many others of ALL colors served her country AND its citizens.

This WOMAN under Bush secured a final resting place at Arlington. But the islamic democrat in control has REMOVED her honor AND her right to that final resting spot.

Democrats argue a war on women at the SAME time they are REFUSING to bury a DESERVED woman her PROPER place in Arlington. THAT is truly disgusting and something EVERY democrat SHOULD be ashamed of.

If you are a woman and voting democrat you might as well fly to this woman's daughters house and walk in and piss in her urn. BECAUSE that is what your supreme leader just DID.

Fury
momfi6pyck4dg3.jpg

I come from a totally different tradition, if theirs a war on and you can get past the physical you enlist, if you can't, you can't. My brother Mike had a police report about an ear tumor that kept him out and Pat had Rheumatic heart disease bad enough he was yanked immediately. Not fighting for your country in time of war when you can is only mediated by wanting to serve in the rear with the sergeant major and the beer like my great grandfather William did in the Civil War.

You serve? When, where?
I'm curious as to why someone's concern for the treatment of a Vet should be linked to whether they served or not?
You know that is a hell of a good point. Lets page that asshole and ask him.

Dot Com aka Dotscum, why the hell is that important Dotscum?
Are the only ones ALLOWED to have pride or concern of OUR military the military?

As I recalled its a two sided promised made between citizens of a country AND the military. Civie's have certain promises THEY make and they COUNT TO.

You serve? When, where?
I'm curious as to why someone's concern for the treatment of a Vet should be linked to whether they served or not?
You know that is a hell of a good point. Lets page that asshole and ask him.

Dot Com aka Dotscum, why the hell is that important Dotscum?
Are the only ones ALLOWED to have pride or concern of OUR military the military?

As I recalled its a two sided promised made between citizens of a country AND the military. Civie's have certain promises THEY make and they COUNT TO.

No offense but I noticed no deference to my father who was blinded in his right eye during the stand down from the 1958 Lebanon. I'm sure you know the story he let down his guard, took a short cut through the hanger deck to get to his bunk and oops.

Outside of their own units the only thing bets notice about other vets are their gongs and guys like my dad who thought most gongs including his BS he got in WWII as an E-4 had the appropriate abbreviation and therefore he only wore the minimum gongs required. I only found out about that one after my brother found his DD-214 after mom died. Turned out dad had the maximum points for promotion.

With Pogo you're probably right. But the Navy and Marines normally operate as part of the State Dept. If you were in the Army or to a lesser degree the Air Force then you ,ay be confused about some of the references from me or DF. Firing off live rounds in peacetime and not on a firing range is normal.

You need a DD-214 to be buried at Arlington. The problem is that the ladies weren't considered in the regular military and didn't receive them. This has been a problem for decades and neither side has fixed it. These ladies need DD-214s recognizing their service.

You Bigots found one more thing that is Obama's fault. Well, yes, in part. It's also Congresses fault since it is them that would have to change the regs to get the Ladies DD-214s. And right now, Republicans control the house and senate. Once again, you gave Congress a free ride when THEY can fix it. And Executive Order won't do it.

You need a DD-214 to be buried at Arlington. The problem is that the ladies weren't considered in the regular military and didn't receive them. This has been a problem for decades and neither side has fixed it. These ladies need DD-214s recognizing their service.

You Bigots found one more thing that is Obama's fault. Well, yes, in part. It's also Congresses fault since it is them that would have to change the regs to get the Ladies DD-214s. And right now, Republicans control the house and senate. Once again, you gave Congress a free ride when THEY can fix it. And Executive Order won't do it.
WRONG! An Obamabot idiot. A EO done by George Bush MADE it possible. A NEW EO by Obama AND staff made it disappear.
IF you had read the link you would know she had been APPROVED ALREADY and it was REMOVED post approval. IF you had read the link.

Fury
This is not Obama...this is the Administrations during and after WWII who didn't credit women pilots....not even giving them VA benefits. May I ask why you want to blame President Obama for this 70+ year attitude?

Oh wait.....I know why.

Forum List

Back