Obama picks scab off America’s racial wound

and you're turning into a whining troll who offers nothing..

What are yout solutions then? Anybody can cut and paste. I think it was a good speech, one of the better ones of his presidency. He said all of the things you idiots have been touching on for the last two weeks, African Americans need to be more accountable and steps need to be taken in the African American community for that to happen. You guys bitch and moan about libs always bringing race into issues but name one thread on the front page started by a lib about race. They are all started by so called conservatives.

it's always whitey's fault

Centuries of poor treatment by whites are the root cause. Get over it.

If conservatives don't like being called racists, then stop being racist. Stop assuming that young black males are criminals. It's not difficult. When you see one you don't recognize, try NOT calling the police. Had pear-shaped loser Zimmerman followed this advice, we'd all be better off.

oh boy, back to this again...what's funny is Obama said his white grandmother would cross a street when she saw A BLACK PERSON and was a typical white person..

and of course they won't accuse him of ACTING LIKE A RACIST..

That's a racist thing for his grandmother to have done.

Look at the wound Zimmerman opened up with his needless call to the cops.

Those dastardly despicable and racist WHITE old ladies!!!

How does a WHITE grandmother dare to raise a half-black boy, whose father - in typical fashion - bailed out on him.

This proves that not only Obama's WHITE grandmother was a horrible racist, but so are all WHITE people.

oh boy, back to this again...what's funny is Obama said his white grandmother would cross a street when she saw A BLACK PERSON and was a typical white person..

and of course they won't accuse him of ACTING LIKE A RACIST..

How does a WHITE grandmother dare to raise a half-black boy, whose father - in typical fashion - bailed out on him.

This proves that not only Obama's WHITE grandmother was a horrible racist, but so are all WHITE people.

Zimmerman got lucky with that jury of dumbbutt Paula Deans. A jury of intelligent people would have convicted for manslaughter. The evidence of GZ's guilt was overwhelming.

What are yout solutions then? Anybody can cut and paste. I think it was a good speech, one of the better ones of his presidency. He said all of the things you idiots have been touching on for the last two weeks, African Americans need to be more accountable and steps need to be taken in the African American community for that to happen. You guys bitch and moan about libs always bringing race into issues but name one thread on the front page started by a lib about race. They are all started by so called conservatives.

What about Haiti, idiot?

Haiti is the 2nd oldest Republic in the Western Hemisphere. 1804.

Why is it that the Dominican Republican is on the same Island but they have 6 times the annual income and one-tenth the poverty?

And believe me, DomRep is hardly a wealthy Country.

It's because leftist scum refuse to look inward for answers.

And believe me when I tell you, Haitians who come here quickly become some of the most hard-working people we have.

It's because the Haitian SYSTEM is based on ideals similar to what dimocraps base their ideals on.

In fact, there is a fair amount of friction between hard-working, enterprising Haitians and Blacks in this COuntry.

But all you people know is how to be victims. And I don't mean Black people, I mean dimocrap scum in general

Last edited:

well there is that so they have permission to rage about it forever..?
they must love having you speak for all of them

unnhumm, you are such a liar..but I think most people know that

The vast majority who read your posts understand that you're a bitter, hateful and ignorant partisan hack who echoes lies and never posted an original thought, evidence that your ignorance is not willful.

awww, look who jumps in with his loving comments..must be some hurt fweelings over another thread...lol
well my dear the vast majority knows you are one rude mf to pretty much everyone on the board and now just yawn over anything you say..
sorry, I didn't want to go as low as you can but felt it necessary..

If reps are any indication of how the vast majority view my comments you are wrong. Telling the truth is not rude, calling someone a Mother Fucker is not only rude it is indecent, obscene, lewd and vulgar, "characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding" as defined by dictionary.com.

The vast majority who read your posts understand that you're a bitter, hateful and ignorant partisan hack who echoes lies and never posted an original thought, evidence that your ignorance is not willful.

awww, look who jumps in with his loving comments..must be some hurt fweelings over another thread...lol
well my dear the vast majority knows you are one rude mf to pretty much everyone on the board and now just yawn over anything you say..

If reps are any indication of how the vast majority view my comments you are wrong. Telling the truth is not rude, calling someone a Mother Fucker is not only rude it is indecent, obscene, lewd and vulgar, "characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding" as defined by dictionary.com.

well now, you are all up arms over being called a MF..then go into one of you classless rantings of breeding and ingnorance and blaaa blaaa bla
you really are a rude joke and a snob of the highest order...yawn yawn yawner

unnhumm, you are such a liar..but I think most people know that

Whenever a liberal has lost and has nothing more to say, they immediately launch into a personal attack so you don't notice they can't address the issue under discussion. That's what makes getting attacked by a liberal such a compliment. It's an admission that they can't refute what you said.

well now, you are all up arms over being called a MF..then go into one of you classless rantings of breeding and ingnorance and blaaa blaaa bla

While you two continue with your rough foreplay, can someone come up with an answer as to why Haiti is in such horrible shape?

Even before the Earthquake, it was the poorest Country on Earth.

And know what's funny? There ain't no White Devils to blame because......

Haitians butchered every last one of them in 1804...

749px-Incendie_de_la_Plaine_du_Cap._-_Massacre_des_Blancs_par_les_Noirs._FRANCE_MILITAIRE._-_Martinet_del._-_Masson_Sculp_-_33.jpg

1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1804 Haiti Massacre

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was an ethnic cleansing which was carried out on the remaining white population of French Creoles on Haiti by the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the death of between 3000 to 5000 people of all ages and gender

Who you gonna blame now, dimocrap scum?

The bogey man?

Whenever a liberal has lost and has nothing more to say, they immediately launch into a personal attack so you don't notice they can't address the issue under discussion. That's what makes getting attacked by a liberal such a compliment. It's an admission that they can't refute what you said.

for sure...they are so transparent that is why people can see right through them and laugh off any of the dumb name they call people...it is a snob thing for them... as hey I am better than everyone...

While you two continue with your rough foreplay, can someone come up with an answer as to why Haiti is in such horrible shape?

749px-Incendie_de_la_Plaine_du_Cap._-_Massacre_des_Blancs_par_les_Noirs._FRANCE_MILITAIRE._-_Martinet_del._-_Masson_Sculp_-_33.jpg

1804 Haiti Massacre

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was an ethnic cleansing which was carried out on the remaining white population of French Creoles on Haiti by the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the death of between 3000 to 5000 people of all ages and gender

The bogey man?

No darling....whites are to blame, yet again. Thomas Jefferson, in his immense humanitarianism, ordered a blockade of the newly freed nation and persuaded Europe to join in, lest enslaved Africans rebel in America, and elsewhere. They, collectively, impoverished the people to make them pay for the rebellion which freed them from the French...and the French, cowards that they were, left the Polish mercenaries, fighting with them, in their rush to escape total defeat, and the Polish soldiers sided with the Haitians against the French and were spared. They eventually married freed African women, and as a result there are hundreds, if not thousands of descendants from the union of those deserted Polish soldiers and Haitian women.
Woodrow Wilson (a bona fide racist and elitist) send troops to occupy and, essentially, re-enslave the population, under the guise of protecting American interests.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_occupation_of_Haiti

America's hands are so historically "dirty", that Lysol wouldn't clean them.

America's racial wound is being picked off by more than President Obama.

President Obama just wants all the attention. (imo)

Just heard a fascinating interview with a guest who has trained cops and neighborhood watch types on how to do their job. He said that "Zimmerman did a poor job of describing Martin".

According to the guest, Zimmerman should have said, "Black. Male. Six feet tall. Slender build." Why? Because according to the guest, "those are things that cannot change in the heat of the moment. This is critical information the authorities need." In other words, the guy can take off the hoodie or the hat or the shoes or whatever, rendering the description less valuable.

Holy crap, what fuckin' racist, right? His career should be absolutely destroyed, right?

Unfortunately, the guest is black.

1804 Haiti Massacre

The bogey man?

No darling....whites are to blame, yet again. Thomas Jefferson, in his immense humanitarianism, ordered a blockade of the newly freed nation and persuaded Europe to join in, lest enslaved Africans rebel in America, and elsewhere. They, collectively, impoverished the people to make them pay for the rebellion which freed them from the French...and the French, cowards that they were, left the Polish mercenaries, fighting with them, in their rush to escape total defeat, and the Polish soldiers sided with the Haitians against the French and were spared. They eventually married freed African women, and as a result there are hundreds, if not thousands of descendants from the union of those deserted Polish soldiers and Haitian women.
Woodrow Wilson (a bona fide racist and elitist) send troops to occupy and, essentially, re-enslave the population, under the guise of protecting American interests.

Yeah....

Why would ANYBODY want to punish a 'nation' who had just committed a Crime against Humanity?

Or is Ethnic Cleansing okay as long as it's the right race of people being cleansed?

You are such a brainless douche.

BTW, the embargo ended in 1810.

What was their problem for the next 203 years?

And we freed our Slaves (Republicans killed plenty of dimocraps while doing so [always a good thing]) in 1863.

That's been 150 years.

You're just a self-loathing douche.

Take an overdose of Midol

Last edited:

Zimmerman got lucky with that jury of dumbbutt Paula Deans. A jury of intelligent people would have convicted for manslaughter. The evidence of GZ's guilt was overwhelming.

Intelligent people will go by THE LAW....and that's just what those jurors did. There were at least a couple that wanted to go for manslaughter, at least one that wanted 2nd degree murder....but did the right thing and went by the law and the evidence shown. THAT'S being intelligent. What you wanted was for them to go by their "feelings" which have NO place in a jury trial. Too bad they couldn't get at least one black juror....but they couldn't find one that hadn't already made up their mind!

The bogey man?

Yeah....

Why would ANYBODY want to punish a 'nation' who had just committed a Crime against Humanity?

Or is Ethnic Cleansing okay as long as it's the right race of people being cleansed?

You are such a brainless douche.

BTW, the embargo ended in 1810.

What was their problem for the next 203 years?

And we freed our Slaves (Republicans killed plenty of dimocraps while doing so [always a good thing]) in 1863.

That's been 150 years.

You're just a self-loathing douche.

Take an overdose of Midol

Midol? Excuse me, but I don't have a vagina, nor cramps.....apparently you have a case of both.

Haiti: The Pearl of the Antilles | The Nation

Napoleon Bonaparte sought to restore slavery and use Haiti as a launching pad for an invasion of the United States, sending some 50,000 troops to Haiti, where they were decimated by the Haitian forces and yellow fever. Bonaparte finally surrendered the project and sold the Louisiana Territory for 60 million francs to Thomas Jefferson, our Francophile president. Jefferson expressed his gratitude to the Haitians by assisting in the French blockade intended to punish Haiti. He closed our ports to all Haitian vessels as US slaveholders were terrified of the spread of the "contagion" known as liberty. It wouldn't be the last time the word "contagion" was wielded in association with Haitian people, nor would it be the last time Haitians would be wrongly turned away from these shores.

That the Haitian Revolution alone has been virtually erased from history impoverishes us all. We should know whose shoulders we are standing on.

The blockade of Haiti eventually brought the new nation to its knees. The price of lifting the blockade was the payment of some 150 million francs (equal to $21 billion today) in reparations to the French for lost "property"--some of which was in the form of enslaved human beings. France also required that Haiti discount its goods at 50 percent, making it even harder to pay this debt. Though France later lowered the payment to 90 million francs, the cycle of forcing Haiti to borrow from French banks to make the payments chained the nation to perpetual poverty. Haiti did not finish paying her "debt" until 1947.
(How magnanimous of France!) In the interim, concerned by increasing German interests in Haiti, and fears that it might occupy the Panama Canal, the United States invaded and occupied the country from 1915-1934. The US Assistant Secretary of the Navy at the time--none other that Franklin D. Roosevelt--rewrote the country's constitution.
(Talk about the repeated rapes of a country!)
That was their problem for the next "203 years", bitch.
And where do you get off calling me "self-loathing"? I have always loved me some "me".
What I do not love and actually hate are racist whites, such as yourself. that "preen" and "paw" themselves, "masturbating", while "Rome burns".
"We freed our slaves"???????????????????? Really?
The GOP, today (that actually used to be the "dimocrats" you spoke of, who were defeated by the Republicans then who are now today's Democrats), are still trying to oppress and "enslave" people of color, via the recent repeal of the Voting Rights Act, new ID laws, and even attempting to "defund" Obamacare. Everyone knows what time it is, except you and your ilk. The Republican Party, along with the Tea Party, its' extremist right wing, are all in decline. Much to your chagrin.

Just heard a fascinating interview with a guest who has trained cops and neighborhood watch types on how to do their job. He said that "Zimmerman did a poor job of describing Martin".

According to the guest, Zimmerman should have said, "Black. Male. Six feet tall. Slender build." Why? Because according to the guest, "those are things that cannot change in the heat of the moment. This is critical information the authorities need." In other words, the guy can take off the hoodie or the hat or the shoes or whatever, rendering the description less valuable.

Holy crap, what fuckin' racist, right? His career should be absolutely destroyed, right?

Unfortunately, the guest is black.

Nope. Absolutely nothing racist about it.

In your imagination, do you think anyone would find that to be racist?

I think you are just a wee bit hypersensitive. It is such a shame that you have had to examine your own shortcomings. Be honest with yourself. You can overcome them.

President Obama is trying to become America's Scab.

He's already said that he could have been Trayvon's father.

Now he's saying he could have been Trayvon.

President Obama is a terrible President. Not only does he not have any desire to bring the people together, he has a desire to take sides and make personal recriminations on an event that has been dealt with by American Law and Jurisprudence.

Obama: I've failed to bring Americans together... but I'll try again this year

Obama: I've failed to bring Americans together... but I'll try again this year

Yeah, he sure tried... and once again, failed.

:doubt:

Forum List

Back