Obama picks scab off America’s racial wound

unnhumm, you are such a liar..but I think most people know that

No, they don't. In fact, Rightwinger, is one of the few persons around here, that can be relied upon to tell the God's honest truth. You, on the other hand, not so much.
And take down that racist avatar, you bitch.

Interesting!

Truth from this hard left wing poster who is calling himself "rightwinger"?

ouch and bingo..:eusa_shhh:

King's wonderful "I Have A Dream" speech no longer applies in the age of the PC Police. Holy crap, this is where he said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", isn't it? The PC Police are ALL ABOUT the color of people's skin, it's what they base EVERYTHING on, it's the source from which they draw so much of their political power.

Reminds me of JFK's "ask not what your country can do for you" line. Quite the opposite of what his party stands for today.

Both Kings "I have a dream" and JFKs "Ask not" speeches have been abducted by conservatives and twisted to meet their social agenda

still lying we see...nothing new for you

Conservatives are characterizing the I have a dream speech to mean we should never consider race in our policies. Dr King was talking about equal opportunities and equal consideration. He never meant it to mean we should not help those who need help

Conservatives twist JFKs "Ask not what your country can do for you" to mean that JFK did not think the country should be helping people. In fact, it was a call to public service and was used to lay the groundwork for the Peace Corps

Obama has a unique make-up. He's a mixed race White African American~ He's also a politically liberal dark skinned guy with white affluent guilt, catering to his racist religious theology.... OF COURSE he'll exploit the Trayvon Martin case.

Based on what, bitch? Your superior esoteric reasoning?
The highlighted areas are true. But you don't know the inner-workings of his mind, anymore than I do. Why the fuck would a black man, have "white guilt"? Just say no to drugs.

Racist religious theology? Where is the evidence of that, instead of you just posting your beliefs?
My conclusion is that you should change your ID...you're not clever at all.

Maybe because he's HALF WHITE and he's always hated that part of himself? Just a thought... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The president forgot that it was white grand parents who raised him, those folks he condescendingly described as typical white people.

I think his black father who gave him the middle finger is far more 'typical'.

Both Kings "I have a dream" and JFKs "Ask not" speeches have been abducted by conservatives and twisted to meet their social agenda

Conservatives are characterizing the I have a dream speech to mean we should never consider race in our policies. Dr King was talking about equal opportunities and equal consideration. He never meant it to mean we should not help those who need help

Conservatives twist JFKs "Ask not what your country can do for you" to mean that JFK did not think the country should be helping people. In fact, it was a call to public service and was used to lay the groundwork for the Peace Corps

Please. You're asking conservatives to do what they are not equipped or programmed to do......"think", "rationalize", employ logic.

oh for crying out loud, stop trying to change the subject of the thread being your Dear Leader Obama with your ridiculous babbling of how others did this and that....you are a proven liar and your uppity views on conservative are meaningless

Last edited:
If conservatives don't like being called racists, then stop being racist. Stop assuming that young black males are criminals. It's not difficult. When you see one you don't recognize, try NOT calling the police. Had pear-shaped loser Zimmerman followed this advice, we'd all be better off.

If one of us WHITE people made a comment like this you would jump right in here calling us racist!!

You say your not racist? You're a LIAR!
:eusa_liar:

LOLOLOLOL. How funny. You white people have been making comments like this and worse....and I don't have to call you anything. You are racists. Why should I have to identify what is obvious? LOL.
Did you bother to read the racist comments that Stephanie wrote? Did you think that I just pulled my criticism out of my ass? Wake up. Black folks are not taking it anymore. this is 2013. Get over your racism.

YOU WHITE PEOPLE
YOU ARE RACISTS
BLACK FOLKS ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE :omg:

Poet - YOU are the biggest fucking racist on this board! You outdo a few other that I thought were pretty bad, but you're the best at it! Wow.....
You say you aren't racist...but you would be one of the first ones out there in a riot trying to put "whitey" in his place. You're such a loser you don't even know what your talking about. Keep pulling that race shit out, and you can stick it right up your ass.

Stephanie isn't racist.....she's just telling you things you don't want to hear because of your own racist mind.

Yeah, he is a racist, all right, and certainly not a poet.

He is obviously resentful and ashamed of the English, Spanish and French in his ancestry.

If conservatives don't like being called racists, then stop being racist. Stop assuming that young black males are criminals. It's not difficult. When you see one you don't recognize, try NOT calling the police. Had pear-shaped loser Zimmerman followed this advice, we'd all be better off.

oh boy, back to this again...what's funny is Obama said his white grandmother would cross a street when she saw A BLACK PERSON and was a typical white person..

and of course they won't accuse him of ACTING LIKE A RACIST..

obama's speech will go down in history as the day he had a chance to be president and chose to be black instead.

It's racist to assume that young black men are criminals, and if Obama pointing this obvious fact out to you goobers & gomers makes you butthurt, that's your fault, not his.

obama's speech will go down in history as the day he had a chance to be president and chose to be black instead.

It's racist to assume that young black men are criminals, and if Obama pointing this obvious fact out to you goobers & gomers makes you butthurt, that's your fault, not his.

but it's not racist to assume this how all white see black men as?

boy oh boy:eusa_whistle:

doubt it, but you Obama cult members can dream:doubt:

Conservatives ridiculed the "I have a dream " speech also

Called it racist and inciting race war

The vast majority who read your posts understand that you're a bitter, hateful and ignorant partisan hack who echoes lies and never posted an original thought, evidence that your ignorance is not willful.

oh boy, back to this again...what's funny is Obama said his white grandmother would cross a street when she saw A BLACK PERSON and was a typical white person..

That's a racist thing for his grandmother to have done.

Look at the wound Zimmerman opened up with his needless call to the cops.

King's wonderful "I Have A Dream" speech no longer applies in the age of the PC Police. Holy crap, this is where he said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", isn't it? The PC Police are ALL ABOUT the color of people's skin, it's what they base EVERYTHING on, it's the source from which they draw so much of their political power.

Reminds me of JFK's "ask not what your country can do for you" line. Quite the opposite of what his party stands for today.

If that has indeed happened, it is because the Left has abandoned those messages and allowed them to fall right into conservatives' laps.

The Left looks first at skin color and leverages it at every possible opportunity; they look to the government first, expecting a bunch of professional politicians and the federal bureaucracy to fix our problems.

The Left has abandoned the words of King and Kennedy. Can't blame the conservatives for then co-opting them.

Had St Skittles not been a punk-ass bitch, he wouldn't be dead.

And if you had a brain, you wouldn't be stupid.

If the dog hadn't stopped to shit, he'd have caught the rabbit.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass

Moron

The vast majority who read your posts understand that you're a bitter, hateful and ignorant partisan hack who echoes lies and never posted an original thought, evidence that your ignorance is not willful.

The 'vast majority'?

What a delusional fuckwad you are.

awww, look who jumps in with his loving comments..must be some hurt fweelings over another thread...lol
well my dear the vast majority knows you are one rude mf to pretty much everyone on the board and now just yawn over anything you say..
sorry, I didn't want to go as low as you can but felt it necessary..

Last edited:

Had St Skittles not been a punk-ass bitch, he wouldn't be dead.

And if you had a brain, you wouldn't be stupid.

If the dog hadn't stopped to shit, he'd have caught the rabbit.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass

Moron
?

Zimmerman is in his little hidey-hole now where he'd better stay. He's got no one to blame for this but himself. :badgrin:

If that has indeed happened, it is because the Left has abandoned those messages and allowed them to fall right into conservatives' laps.

The Left looks first at skin color and leverages it at every possible opportunity; they look to the government first, expecting a bunch of professional politicians and the federal bureaucracy to fix our problems.

The Left has abandoned the words of King and Kennedy. Can't blame the conservatives for then co-opting them.

Complete nonsense

It is a simple concept......Help those people who need helping
Those who need helping may be black, poor, elderly, handicapped.....

Many problems can and should be resolved in the private sector. Others are best handled by the public sector

Complete nonsense

It is a simple concept......Help those people who need helping
Those who need helping may be black, poor, elderly, handicapped.....

Many problems can and should be resolved in the private sector. Others are best handled by the public sector

yeah yeah, didn't like him pointing out the real you huh?
tsk tsk

That's a racist thing for his grandmother to have done.

Look at the wound Zimmerman opened up with his needless call to the cops.

holy smokes, that is some twisting and spinning...do you make yourself dizzy?

Forum List

Back