Obama picks scab off America’s racial wound

No, they don't. In fact, Rightwinger, is one of the few persons around here, that can be relied upon to tell the God's honest truth. You, on the other hand, not so much.
And take down that racist avatar, you bitch.

Your avatar offends me....would you mind changing it please?

Everything's racist to you....so why should we care?

No. Nothing racist about my avatar...and even if it was, I don't appease racist fucks.

Never said it was RACIST....I said it OFFENDED me. Learn to read!

I can see it now, Stephanie will be marching in the street singing, "We shall overcome."

No, she won't. She is a vile racist, "stuck on stupid", and she can't change the way she was raised. A hopeless case. She is one of those white people who are now starting to feel the heat, of being reduced in importance and power, and relegated to minority status.

If one of us WHITE people made a comment like this you would jump right in here calling us racist!!

You say your not racist? You're a LIAR!
:eusa_liar:

LOLOLOLOL. How funny. You white people have been making comments like this and worse....and I don't have to call you anything. You are racists. Why should I have to identify what is obvious? LOL.
Did you bother to read the racist comments that Stephanie wrote? Did you think that I just pulled my criticism out of my ass? Wake up. Black folks are not taking it anymore. this is 2013. Get over your racism.

I think white conservatives need to March on Washington and let all of America know how they are being descriminated against. "Freedom at Last, Freedom at Last, Thank God almighty Freedom at Last.....

now you're just looking like a joke, but if that's your gig..

An what have you offered to this debate? A copy and paste and sophmoric one lined attacks. If this thread proves one thing it's that you can never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

listen up dude, it's not my duty or need any debate to change how Obama is as president..and you like any of the snobs on this board offer nothing but your high and mighty opinion on how others are stupid...so stable your high horse you've ridden it too long and broken it's back

Last edited:
You people on the left are such hypocrites, honest to God, how do you live with yourselves?

If you'd take the obama-doll's dick out of your faces once in a while, you could see what a lying scumbag your sex-fantasy is.....

Oops: Obama Co-Sponsored Legislation Strengthening “Stand Your Ground” Law While In Illinois Senate…

Obama co-sponsored legislation strengthening Illinois' "stand your ground" law - Illinois Review

Of course these days he thinks SYG laws are racist.

CHICAGO – This past week President Obama publicly urged the reexamination of state self-defense laws (see remarks below). However, nine years ago then-State Sen. Barack Obama actually co-sponsored a bill that strengthened Illinois’ 1961 “stand your ground” law.

The Obama-sponsored bill (SB 2386) enlarged the state’s 1961 law by shielding the person who was attacked from being sued in civil court by perpetrators or their estates when a “stand your ground” defense is used in protecting his or her person, dwelling or other property.

The bill unanimously passed the Democrat-controlled Illinois Senate on March 25, 2004 with only one comment, and passed the Democrat-controlled Illinois House in May 2004 with only two votes in opposition. Then-Governor Rod Blagojevich (D) signed it into law.

Here's the operative part of the bill

Synopsis As Introduced
Amends the Criminal Code of 1961. Provides that it is an affirmative defense to a violation of a municipal ordinance that prohibits, regulates, or restricts the private ownership of firearms if the individual who is charged with the violation used the firearm in an act of self-defense or defense of another. Effective immediately.

leftists are despicable human beings

All of them

No. Nothing racist about my avatar...and even if it was, I don't appease racist fucks.

If you're offended, then you're a pussy. I meant for it to offend. Thank you for letting me know it's working. And I read fine. I write fine, also.

now you're just looking like a joke, but if that's your gig..

An what have you offered to this debate? A copy and paste and sophmoric one lined attacks. If this thread proves one thing it's that you can never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

listen up dude, it's not my duty or need any debate to change how Obama is as president..and you like any of the snobs on this board offer nothing but your high and mighty opinion on how others are stupid...so stable your high horse you've ridden it too long and broken it's back

What does that even mean?:confused:

You guys are turning into the people you profess to hate so much. Thread after thread about race. You guys whine about race all day long but offer no solutions.

and you're turning into a whining troll who offers nothing..

What are yout solutions then? Anybody can cut and paste. I think it was a good speech, one of the better ones of his presidency. He said all of the things you idiots have been touching on for the last two weeks, African Americans need to be more accountable and steps need to be taken in the African American community for that to happen. You guys bitch and moan about libs always bringing race into issues but name one thread on the front page started by a lib about race. They are all started by so called conservatives.

it's always whitey's fault

Obama has a unique make-up. He's a mixed race White African American~ He's also a politically liberal dark skinned guy with white affluent guilt, catering to his racist religious theology.... OF COURSE he'll exploit the Trayvon Martin case.

Based on what, bitch? Your superior esoteric reasoning?
The highlighted areas are true. But you don't know the inner-workings of his mind, anymore than I do. Why the fuck would a black man, have "white guilt"? Just say no to drugs.

Racist religious theology? Where is the evidence of that, instead of you just posting your beliefs?
My conclusion is that you should change your ID...you're not clever at all.

Maybe because he's HALF WHITE and he's always hated that part of himself? Just a thought... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

How stupid. Do you hate your white parts? Why would someone hate something that they have no control over, like their race or heritage? Only a psychotic person would do that.

I'm Native American, Spanish, French, English and African. Why wouldn't I embrace all those things that make me up?
I'm sorry but I can't engage the mentally disturbed. Moving on. Adding you to my ignore list.

You people on the left are such hypocrites, honest to God, how do you live with yourselves?

If you'd take the obama-doll's dick out of your faces once in a while, you could see what a lying scumbag your sex-fantasy is.....

Oops: Obama Co-Sponsored Legislation Strengthening “Stand Your Ground” Law While In Illinois Senate…

Obama co-sponsored legislation strengthening Illinois' "stand your ground" law - Illinois Review

Of course these days he thinks SYG laws are racist.

CHICAGO – This past week President Obama publicly urged the reexamination of state self-defense laws (see remarks below). However, nine years ago then-State Sen. Barack Obama actually co-sponsored a bill that strengthened Illinois’ 1961 “stand your ground” law.

The Obama-sponsored bill (SB 2386) enlarged the state’s 1961 law by shielding the person who was attacked from being sued in civil court by perpetrators or their estates when a “stand your ground” defense is used in protecting his or her person, dwelling or other property.

The bill unanimously passed the Democrat-controlled Illinois Senate on March 25, 2004 with only one comment, and passed the Democrat-controlled Illinois House in May 2004 with only two votes in opposition. Then-Governor Rod Blagojevich (D) signed it into law.

Here's the operative part of the bill

Synopsis As Introduced
Amends the Criminal Code of 1961. Provides that it is an affirmative defense to a violation of a municipal ordinance that prohibits, regulates, or restricts the private ownership of firearms if the individual who is charged with the violation used the firearm in an act of self-defense or defense of another. Effective immediately.

leftists are despicable human beings

All of them

I saw that earlier and was waiting for the right time to post it...but you my dear did a fine job and smacked the shit out of the Obama cult members at the same time...bravo..

What does that even mean?:confused:

giddy up, see ya..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzz
z

No, she won't. She is a vile racist, "stuck on stupid", and she can't change the way she was raised. A hopeless case. She is one of those white people who are now starting to feel the heat, of being reduced in importance and power, and relegated to minority status.

If one of us WHITE people made a comment like this you would jump right in here calling us racist!!

You say your not racist? You're a LIAR!
:eusa_liar:

LOLOLOLOL. How funny. You white people have been making comments like this and worse....and I don't have to call you anything. You are racists. Why should I have to identify what is obvious? LOL.
Did you bother to read the racist comments that Stephanie wrote? Did you think that I just pulled my criticism out of my ass? Wake up. Black folks are not taking it anymore. this is 2013. Get over your racism.

YOU WHITE PEOPLE
YOU ARE RACISTS
BLACK FOLKS ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE :omg:

Poet - YOU are the biggest fucking racist on this board! You outdo a few other that I thought were pretty bad, but you're the best at it! Wow.....
You say you aren't racist...but you would be one of the first ones out there in a riot trying to put "whitey" in his place. You're such a loser you don't even know what your talking about. Keep pulling that race shit out, and you can stick it right up your ass.

Stephanie isn't racist.....she's just telling you things you don't want to hear because of your own racist mind.

If you're offended, then you're a pussy. I meant for it to offend. Thank you for letting me know it's working. And I read fine. I write fine, also.

If your offended by Stephanies avatar, then that must make you a pussy too.
Gee...welcome to the club!

I especially liked the parts of the speech where he challenged black fathers to stay home and raise their kids, where he challenged black parents to raise and maintain standards and expectations for their children, where he challenged blacks of all ages to work hard, learn from failure and expect more from themselves (as all people should do, regardless of color), and I REALLY liked the part of the speech where he challenged black leaders such as Sharpton, Jackson, community leaders and church leaders to do the same.

Yeah, that was great! Loved it!

:rock:

The President neglected to admonish blacks (and for that matter, all liberals) to treat fellow blacks who are conservative, with respect, stop calling them Uncle Toms and quit telling them they are traitors to their race.

Forgot to tell them, yeah, by all means voice their concern about present day injustices, but for heaven's sake stop bitching about slavery already.

Based on what, bitch? Your superior esoteric reasoning?
The highlighted areas are true. But you don't know the inner-workings of his mind, anymore than I do. Why the fuck would a black man, have "white guilt"? Just say no to drugs.

Racist religious theology? Where is the evidence of that, instead of you just posting your beliefs?
My conclusion is that you should change your ID...you're not clever at all.

Maybe because he's HALF WHITE and he's always hated that part of himself? Just a thought... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

How stupid. Do you hate your white parts? Why would someone hate something that they have no control over, like their race or heritage? Only a psychotic person would do that.

I'm Native American, Spanish, French, English and African. Why wouldn't I embrace all those things that make me up?
I'm sorry but I can't engage the mentally disturbed. Moving on. Adding you to my ignore list.

YAY!!!!!!! Just in case you DO see this post.....Obama has always hated his white side, he basically said that in his book. But you keep kissing his little half white/half black ass. Have a good day!

King's wonderful "I Have A Dream" speech no longer applies in the age of the PC Police. Holy crap, this is where he said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", isn't it? The PC Police are ALL ABOUT the color of people's skin, it's what they base EVERYTHING on, it's the source from which they draw so much of their political power.

Reminds me of JFK's "ask not what your country can do for you" line. Quite the opposite of what his party stands for today.

Both Kings "I have a dream" and JFKs "Ask not" speeches have been abducted by conservatives and twisted to meet their social agenda

now you see why I have the whining vulgar racist on ignore..and how about that rightwinger is known to tell NOTHING but the gods honest truth...man I'm

I only have 2 people on ignore....and I think 1 isn't even here anymore. I'm coming really close to adding another though!! Sorry for quoting him so you could see what he was saying!!! Lol!

lol, no problem...I have no tolerance for someone like that, if I didn't put them on ignore heaven only knows what would come from me...:eusa_angel:

Conservatives ridiculed the "I have a dream " speech also

Called it racist and inciting race war

unnhumm, you are such a liar..but I think most people know that

No, they don't. In fact, Rightwinger, is one of the few persons around here, that can be relied upon to tell the God's honest truth. You, on the other hand, not so much.
And take down that racist avatar, you bitch.

Interesting!

Truth from this hard left wing poster who is calling himself "rightwinger"?

King's wonderful "I Have A Dream" speech no longer applies in the age of the PC Police. Holy crap, this is where he said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", isn't it? The PC Police are ALL ABOUT the color of people's skin, it's what they base EVERYTHING on, it's the source from which they draw so much of their political power.

Reminds me of JFK's "ask not what your country can do for you" line. Quite the opposite of what his party stands for today.

Both Kings "I have a dream" and JFKs "Ask not" speeches have been abducted by conservatives and twisted to meet their social agenda

still lying we see...nothing new for you

Forum List

Back