Obama picks scab off America’s racial wound

great for who? whites, Hispanics, etc etc?
you obamabots will kiss the mans ass and makes excuses for him no matter what he does, as proof take this post of yours

All Americans

In the long run it will be right up there with ........I had a dream

doubt it, but you Obama cult members can dream:doubt:

Conservatives ridiculed the "I have a dream " speech also

Called it racist and inciting race war

Really? Really, Stephanie, really????????????????? Victimology??????????????Don Lemon Blasts Ben Ferguson Over Racial Profiling 'Who Are You To Tell Us We're Not Having That Ex - YouTube
Since you are obviously ignorant to the reality, watch this video as a black reporter describes what black men face every goddamn day:

I can see it now, Stephanie will be marching in the street singing, "We shall overcome."

ah yes, since I can't see the posting of the racist poet I missed how some reporter whined how his poor life is and here you are giving him kudos for it..as for you other remark it was stupid but I'm sure you thought it was brilliant

Comprehension is something that you lack, obviously. The reporter wasn't whining....he was testifying as to the reality experienced by black American males, on a daily basis.
Your racism has you blind and distorted to the reality. I'm not a racist....but what I won't put up with is blatant racism on a public political debate forum from anyone, forum member or moderator. Now run along to your little klan meeting, and find you a klan boyfriend, and commence creating some little klan children.

King's wonderful "I Have A Dream" speech no longer applies in the age of the PC Police. Holy crap, this is where he said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", isn't it? The PC Police are ALL ABOUT the color of people's skin, it's what they base EVERYTHING on, it's the source from which they draw so much of their political power.

Reminds me of JFK's "ask not what your country can do for you" line. Quite the opposite of what his party stands for today.

unnhumm, you are such a liar..but I think most people know that

No, they don't. In fact, Rightwinger, is one of the few persons around here, that can be relied upon to tell the God's honest truth. You, on the other hand, not so much.
And take down that racist avatar, you bitch.

Obama has a unique make-up. He's a mixed race White African American~ He's also a politically liberal dark skinned guy with white affluent guilt, catering to his racist religious theology.... OF COURSE he'll exploit the Trayvon Martin case.

Based on what, bitch? Your superior esoteric reasoning?
The highlighted areas are true. But you don't know the inner-workings of his mind, anymore than I do. Why the fuck would a black man, have "white guilt"? Just say no to drugs.

Racist religious theology? Where is the evidence of that, instead of you just posting your beliefs?
My conclusion is that you should change your ID...you're not clever at all.

"Based on what Bitch?" Fuck off you stretched out bend-over-whore. :D

Are we done with the name calling now? Or do you need the final stage to hurl personal insults on drama queen?

Obama's comments and political bomb throwing allow my formulating MY opinions about his "inner-mental workings.

My conclusion? You should change your name to Ms. Thing and get a night act in a Drag Queen club.

All Americans

In the long run it will be right up there with ........I had a dream

I think white conservatives need to March on Washington and let all of America know how they are being discriminated against. "Freedom at Last, Freedom at Last, Thank God almighty Freedom at Last.....

Last edited:
obama's speech will go down in history as the day he had a chance to be president and chose to be black instead.

King's wonderful "I Have A Dream" speech no longer applies in the age of the PC Police. Holy crap, this is where he said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", isn't it? The PC Police are ALL ABOUT the color of people's skin, it's what they base EVERYTHING on, it's the source from which they draw so much of their political power.

Reminds me of JFK's "ask not what your country can do for you" line. Quite the opposite of what his party stands for today.

:eusa_shhh:
pointing out these things might upset some here..

I think white conservatives need to March on Washington and let all of America know how they are being descriminated against. "Freedom at Last, Freedom at Last, Thank God almighty Freedom at Last.....

now you're just looking like a joke, but if that's your gig..

No, they don't. In fact, Rightwinger, is one of the few persons around here, that can be relied upon to tell the God's honest truth. You, on the other hand, not so much.

Your avatar offends me....would you mind changing it please?

Everything's racist to you....so why should we care?

Really? Really, Stephanie, really????????????????? Victimology??????????????Don Lemon Blasts Ben Ferguson Over Racial Profiling 'Who Are You To Tell Us We're Not Having That Ex - YouTube
Since you are obviously ignorant to the reality, watch this video as a black reporter describes what black men face every goddamn day:

I can see it now, Stephanie will be marching in the street singing, "We shall overcome."

No, she won't. She is a vile racist, "stuck on stupid", and she can't change the way she was raised. A hopeless case. She is one of those white people who are now starting to feel the heat, of being reduced in importance and power, and relegated to minority status.

If one of us WHITE people made a comment like this you would jump right in here calling us racist!!

You say your not racist? You're a LIAR!
:eusa_liar:

now you see why I have the whining vulgar racist on ignore..and how about that rightwinger is known to tell NOTHING but the gods honest truth...man I'm

Obama has a unique make-up. He's a mixed race White African American~ He's also a politically liberal dark skinned guy with white affluent guilt, catering to his racist religious theology.... OF COURSE he'll exploit the Trayvon Martin case.

The highlighted areas are true. But you don't know the inner-workings of his mind, anymore than I do. Why the fuck would a black man, have "white guilt"? Just say no to drugs.

Racist religious theology? Where is the evidence of that, instead of you just posting your beliefs?

Maybe because he's HALF WHITE and he's always hated that part of himself? Just a thought... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think white conservatives need to March on Washington and let all of America know how they are being descriminated against. "Freedom at Last, Freedom at Last, Thank God almighty Freedom at Last.....

How would they find out where to go, not being able to read or spell? The word is "discriminated", moron. March. Please march...so the world can see you for the idiots and racists you are.

now you're just looking like a joke, but if that's your gig..

An what have you offered to this debate? A copy and paste and sophmoric one lined attacks. If this thread proves one thing it's that you can never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Maybe because he's HALF WHITE and he's always hated that part of himself? Just a thought... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh damn, now you went and did it...wait for it..:eek:

No. Nothing racist about my avatar...and even if it was, I don't appease racist fucks.

now you see why I have the whining vulgar racist on ignore..and how about that rightwinger is known to tell NOTHING but the gods honest truth...man I'm

I only have 2 people on ignore....and I think 1 isn't even here anymore. I'm coming really close to adding another though!! Sorry for quoting him so you could see what he was saying!!! Lol!

Forum List

Back