Obama persecuted Filmmaker still rots in jail-

An innocent man? Lol
He has already been to prison for crimes he committed. He should have followed the guidelines of his probation.

He's not in jail because he violated the terms of his probation. That's the point. The hearing to determine whether or not he violated the terms of his probation hasn't been completed. It was stopped as soon as the Federal Government was unable to prove up their first violation. He's in jail pending a hearing on whether he violated his probation.

A judge deemed him a flight risk. Obama had nothing to do with that.

Yeah, right. We all know a Democrat judge would tell a Democrat President of the United States to stuff it.

He's not in jail because he violated the terms of his probation. That's the point. The hearing to determine whether or not he violated the terms of his probation hasn't been completed. It was stopped as soon as the Federal Government was unable to prove up their first violation. He's in jail pending a hearing on whether he violated his probation.

Yeah, right. We all know a Democrat judge would tell a Democrat President of the United States to stuff it.

Digging really deep in the conspiracy bin, ain't ya?

Prove he didn't.
Personally, I chuckle when I see someone request proof of a negative.

That isn't asking to prove a negative. Not following the terms of his probation means he violated his probation. That's what any court has to prove to put the man in prison.

You impress me less and less all the time.
You requested, "Prove he didn't".

That is asking for proof of a negative and is utter silliness.

Is she classified as a democrat judge? I tried to find something where she declared a party when she was appointed.
And are we only saying he didn't upload the video because he said so? A man who has used different aliases and had gone to prison for fraud?

Personally, I chuckle when I see someone request proof of a negative.

That isn't asking to prove a negative. Not following the terms of his probation means he violated his probation. That's what any court has to prove to put the man in prison.

You impress me less and less all the time.
You requested, "Prove he didn't".

That is asking for proof of a negative and is utter silliness.

One would think that would also be the point of a trial and hearings.
I could understand why the judge saw him as a flight risk. He has used other names in the past and has connections over seas...
But since Bipat is a partisan hack, he has to be innocent...

If the terms of the probation is not to use the internet, then he would absolutely be in violation if he did that. But that hasn't been proven yet. He's as innocent of violating the terms of his probation as he was innocent of the original charge before he went to trial on that.

He's in jail now because his defenses might impact the election. That's why he's in jail. He will be in jail until his defenses no longer pose a danger to obama's reelection. That's why the hearing is scheduled for after the election when it won't matter.

his probation stated that he could only use his real legal name, he was convicted on internet and banking scams, I know, nice guy you are defending, he was caught using two different names, in public. He violated his terms of parole and off he went. You see it everyday in the US of A.

He was using the name Mark Yousef so using an alias was charged as being a violation of probation. At the hearing, and there was a hearing, it was proved that he legally changed his name to Mark Yousef, his probation officer knew it and signed the court documents approving the name change. It was NOT a violation his probation. At that point, the court recessed the remainder of the hearing and scheduled it until after the election.

He was charged with 8 violations, not one.

Is she classified as a democrat judge? I tried to find something where she declared a party when she was appointed.
And are we only saying he didn't upload the video because he said so? A man who has used different aliases and had gone to prison for fraud?

she's a bush appointee from 2002

Suzanne Segal - Judgepedia

obviously, she's a sleeper agent for the kenyan commie bastard

she's a bush appointee from 2002

Suzanne Segal - Judgepedia

obviously, she's a sleeper agent for the kenyan commie bastard

Don't tell me...........lemmie guess.................her last name isn't really Segal, it's actually Segalitzkikov, and she was actually born in Russia, which is why Obama has turned communist. His being called a commie is what opened up the Manchurian Candiate sleeper order to tell her to keep some idiot who made a bad YouTube video that pissed off a lot of people to stay in jail until the election was over. Because otherwise, the Mormon robot might take over.

/sarcasm.

New Topics

Forum List

Back