Obama: Pay you fair share of taxes

This class warfare from the left is incredible. The man who is supposed to lead ALL Americans is nothing but a divisive little shit who leads by rousing hatred towards his fellow countrymen. He - and his ilk - sicken me.

Tax codes are set up...
Laws are written.
The left needs a boogeyman to demonize...
Never once did I see a screaming lefty who was trying to make
Romney look like he was doing something illegal say otherwise.
All the smirks and laughs about Swiss bank accounts,offshore this and that.
They kind of let the viewer think something illegal was being done.
...So to their voter base once again Republicans are cheating
doing illegal stuff and getting away with it.

Blog_Tax_Rates_Rich.jpg

Should the idle rich, who don't work, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

Should the idle rich, who don't work, pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

They pay the LEGAL rate. Once again most of their income is not wages so it has a DIFFERENT tax rate. But then you already know that don't you?

Do you also know that except interest money already taxed can not be taxed again? That too is a lot of the Riches money.

But you keep demonizing law abiding citizens for political gains.

I'm far from rich, live on my retirement, it all comes from the federal government. And still I pay taxes on money that comes from taxes.....................

But I'm not complaining, my effective tax rate this year was 1.9%............

No doubt about it.
ANYONE who pays a tax on income
at any point who then invests that money and takes
that income on that investment should pay a lower tax rate.

It's called Capital Gains tax....
And to act like all of a sudden this is something that just
appeared out of the thin blue is BS...

Stop welfare for the idle rich.

Pass the Buffett Rule.
Fuck Warren Buffet. If he's so God damned worried about revenue to the federal government, let him write a check for a billion or two and call it a day.
Warren Buffet.
You pecekr heads are running around spitting nails over the so called one percent. Then you leap into bed with a multi billionaire.
A-S-S-H-O-L-E.

No doubt about it.

So you think that the idle rich, who don't work, should pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

No doubt about it.

So you think that the idle rich, who don't work, should pay taxes at a lower rate than people who do work?

You do realize that the supposed idle rich are not the only ones with dividends and investment profit? Middle class does also, SO are you for raising taxes on the middle class?

No doubt about it.

You do realize that the supposed idle rich are not the only ones with dividends and investment profit? Middle class does also, SO are you for raising taxes on the middle class?

Not at all.

Capital gains should be taxed as income on a graduated scale.

Because it IS income.

The wealthy bought the politicians and had their own taxes lowered, and do you know who makes up the difference?

YOU do.

Forum List

Back