Obama Passes Out White Hoods..er, Coats

____

A bogus staged photo op from a group of Pro-Obama supporters - not an honest cross-section of medical professionals.

And to add insult to honesty's injury, these doctors are then all dressed alike in their White House provided lab coats and the president comes out and states how spiffy they look in their lab coats.

An utter failure that will only diminish the credibility of this White House even further...

:lol: Are they supposed to Photograph non-supporters, in promotion of their plan?

Really man, chizzity-check the blood pressure. This really isn't a big friggin' deal.

Meh...I guess people see what they want to see.
Yep...racial issues where they don't exist. LOL!

Stop being so racist ravi

:razz:
I found a new avatar for Sinatra.

i-love-my-hood-white.jpg

Yep...racial issues where they don't exist. LOL!

You are complaining about seeing racial issues where they don't exist? You?

___

Bingo! Put a white hood reference in the title, and watch the libs scramble to assess the racist intent - while completely missing the ridiculous action of this White House in dressing up these doctors for a blatantly coordinated photo op that fails miserably.

It's almost too easy as to take away any real sport.

Almost...

This post (and poster) are ludicrous!

It's like he set up a path, with all sides blocked...only one way to go and then blame us for going in that direction.

Or....maybe the OP comment about white hoods has another, totally legit, alternative meaning. You will explain that alternative meaning to us, right? Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Suprised he didn't invite them all to appear wth him on Leno. What a dipshit this guy is.

Yooo Hoooo! Sinatra! What is the non-racially charged meaning of white hoods in your thread title?

Don't run away. Explain.
To get your fucking attention, and it obviously worked!
After all, you Obamabots are the ones who are running around claiming that ANYBODY who doesn't support his asinine agenda must be racist.
Christ, libs are gullible friggin' idiots!

Good thread!
Did you happen to catch the reports on both CNN and FOX this morning where over 40 of the doctors who had been invited had no idea why they had been invited. And that they in no way supported this fiasco of a healthcare plan?
That fiasco yesterday was nothing more than another Obama dog and pony show. And the ignorant libs buy into that shit. Too freakin' funny!

Really? If I were invited to the WH, no matter who was president, I'd want to know why I'd been invited. Wouldn't you, wouldn't anyone? Who gets invited to the WH and doesn't ask 'why'? I find it hard to believe that these 40 had no clue why they were there and find it even harder to believe that they didn't bother to ask before attending, especially in light of everything that's going on now. Health care reform going, they're doctors, they get invited to the WH, . . . and they never bothered to ask why they were invited? :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Good thread!
Did you happen to catch the reports on both CNN and FOX this morning where over 40 of the doctors who had been invited had no idea why they had been invited. And that they in no way supported this fiasco of a healthcare plan?
That fiasco yesterday was nothing more than another Obama dog and pony show. And the ignorant libs buy into that shit. Too freakin' funny!

Really? If I were invited to the WH, no matter who was president, I'd want to know why I'd been invited. Wouldn't you, wouldn't anyone? Who gets invited to the WH and doesn't ask 'why'? I find it hard to believe that these 40 had no clue why they were there and find it even harder to believe that they didn't bother to ask before attending, especially in light of everything that's going on now. Health care reform going, they're doctors, they get invited to the WH, . . . and they never bothered to ask why they were invited? :doubt:

me: bye, honey, i'm off to the white house.

my wife: what for, del?

me: good question. i have no idea, really.

my wife: hello, 911?

Yooo Hoooo! Sinatra! What is the non-racially charged meaning of white hoods in your thread title?

Don't run away. Explain.
To get your fucking attention, and it obviously worked!

How would "white hoods" get my attention in a non-racial way? I'm interested in that explanation.

After all, you Obamabots are the ones who are running around claiming that ANYBODY who doesn't support his asinine agenda must be racist.

I have never been an Obamabot and I never have said that anybody who doesn't support Obama is a racist. There's two non-truths in one sentence for you. Bravo! :clap2:

Christ, libs are gullible friggin' idiots!

Irony Alert! :lol::lol::lol:

Good thread!

Yep, that's one GULLIBLE poster right there. :lol::lol::lol:

HOLY SHIT!

Doctors wearing WHITE COATS?!?!?!

WHATS NEXT?!?!?!

Construction workers wearing HARDHATS?!?!?!?!

WHAT KIND OF COMMIE SHIT IS THIS!?!?!!?

Good thread!

From what I gathered in the story, it was under the premise of a conference with the president. They were never told it was a NEWS CONFERENCE. They had no idea what the conference was about. Just that it had to do with medical issues. That's most likely why they didn't show up in lab coats. Why would a doctor wear a lab coat to a conference with the president?
I have a feeling the prez's aides decided they needed more people in the crowd to prop it up, and probably went through the phone book trying to find doctors, ANY DOCTORS, to make the scene more credible.
This is just another embarrasment in what's becoming a long list of embarrasments for this sham presidency.

Good thread!

Yep, that's one GULLIBLE poster right there. :lol::lol::lol:

If the president (any president) asked me to jump I wouldn't say 'how high?', I'd ask 'why, what for?' first, then decide if I was going to jump or not. But . . . . I wouldn't arbitrarily jump just cause the prez said to.

Forum List

Back