Obama Pardons drug dealers

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Can you believe this?

Obama pardons 5, commutes 1 sentence for convictions including selling drugs, gambling - The Washington Post
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Monday pardoned five people convicted of charges ranging from intent to distribute marijuana to running an illegal gambling business.

And he issued his first commutation, ordering the release of a woman next month after serving 10 years on a 22-year sentence for cocaine distribution.

Looks like El Cokehead still needs his old suppliers.

List of other Presidential pardons?
This is disturbing on the surface...but how does it compare to other Presidents?

This is disturbing on the surface...but how does it compare to other Presidents?

George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch. A true blue terrorist that killed over 100 people by bombing an airplane.

And some of Clintons were interesting as well...I mean a list like above and what they were arrested for.
There is an obvious pattern here - selling drugs. Just curious as to what patterns other Presidents have shown.

George HW Bush pardoned Orlando Bosch. A true blue terrorist that killed over 100 people by bombing an airplane.

And some of Clintons were interesting as well...I mean a list like above and what they were arrested for.
There is an obvious pattern here - selling drugs. Just curious as to what patterns other Presidents have shown.

That one pissed me off. Otherwise, on the whole, I thought George HW Bush was a pretty good president. Didn't vote for him..but he has my respect.

As usual, libs have to deflect. These people were convicted of these crimes.

None of you obviously want to address the issue.

So, it appears there are 6 confirmed folks that will be voting Democratic in the next election...

What issue?

Presidents have the power to pardon people convicted of crimes. Don't like it? Lobby to take that power away.

Is that the issue?

Or is the issue that Obama, specifically, is doing something almost every President before him has done?

That one pissed me off. Otherwise, on the whole, I thought George HW Bush was a pretty good president. Didn't vote for him..but he has my respect.

He fought a brilliant war. He sat the parameters...and most importantly defined an end game - and executed Desert Storm brilliantly. His son?
Totally FUBAR.

What issue?

Presidents have the power to pardon people convicted of crimes. Don't like it? Lobby to take that power away.

Is that the issue?

Or is the issue that Obama, specifically, is doing something almost every President before him has done?

I'm questioning his judgement in pardoning a bunch of drug dealers. He has the right to do so, not arguing that.

Maybe he can make this his platform for re-election. Vote for me, I'll pardon you family members concivted of drug dealing!

He fought a brilliant war. He sat the parameters...and most importantly defined an end game - and executed Desert Storm brilliantly. His son?
Totally FUBAR.

Panama was also brilliant. Go in..get your man..get out.

Didn't agree with it..but damn..it was tight.

What issue?

Is that the issue?

I'm questioning his judgement in pardoning a bunch of drug dealers. He has the right to do so, not arguing that.

Maybe he can make this his platform for re-election. Vote for me, I'll pardon you family members concivted of drug dealing!

:lol:

Riiight.

What issue?

Is that the issue?

I looked at Clinton - and he did the same. So the last three Presidents have let several narcotic related prisoners go. I am going to give the benefit of doubt and say there is more to the story that what is on the surface.
People are unjustifiably imprisoned for minor drug dealing every single day in this country...families torn apart...families thrown into poverty because of a minor offence.
I have to think there is more to the story.

You want to swallow something?

Seriously? What would that be?

Its a good name for you. Since you swallow everything the left dribbles out.

That is not what you did in the OP?
By your submission...Bush Jr. and Clinton are also coke heads.

I'm not aware of Clinton or Bush doing cocaine. The Hussein openly admitted to it. So no, Clinton and Bush are not coke heads "by my submission".

Forum List

Back