Obama pandering for votes offshore

Pandering?

How close is puerto Rico to us?

What is wrong with going there as a president?

I know you think actually respecting others cultures is evil but it is allowed to visit a neightbor who is also a place that American voters call their ancestorial land.

You just are feeling the pain that being a part of a party who thinks its smart to spread hate on latinos.

Awwwwe how cute , personal insults in the face of facts.

Its a fact that PR is very near us.

Its a fact that there is nohting wrong with a president visiting there.

Its a fact that many Americans have roots in PR.

Stratagy.

He didn't do anything for black people, so he's unlikely to pull big numbers from them. Most will still vote for him, but not in the amounts he had last time.

So he has to move on and hope that PR's buy his bs about making life better for them.

But this could backfire if he's not carefull.

Mexicans and PR's hate each other more than they hate anyone else. So he runs the risk of losing the Mex vote.

Pandering?

I know you think actually respecting others cultures is evil but it is allowed to visit a neightbor who is also a place that American voters call their ancestorial land.

You just are feeling the pain that being a part of a party who thinks its smart to spread hate on latinos.

Everything in bold is not a fact and is in fact a lie.

and fyi; You're the one that started throwing baseless insults first. So if you don't want it, don't start it.

Off shore?

Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States. It's United States terroritory. My brother was born there..and he's as much a citizen as me. And I was born in NYC.

The end result is this. Obama will win in 2012.

ha ha ha republicans. Eat it. I am gloating and it feels good. It almost makes up for that horrible 8 years under Bush.

Off shore?

Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States. It's United States terroritory. My brother was born there..and he's as much a citizen as me. And I was born in NYC.

Getting a little nit picky there, aren't ya?

Off shore is a hell of a lot easier than; Outside the continental United states. :lol:

They don't get to vote, so it's not that big a deal anyway.

Pandering?

Everything in bold is not a fact and is in fact a lie.

and fyi; You're the one that started throwing baseless insults first. So if you don't want it, don't start it.

:clap2:

Off shore?

Off shore is a hell of a lot easier than; Outside the continental United states. :lol:

They get to vote in primaries..not the general.

IHMO they should become a state.

Why not go there? They're American citizens and can vote in primaries, if not the general election. Many have relatives in the US proper that CAN vote, so visiting would be a plus to them. I don't see the concern, if so many are convinced Obama's going to be a one term president.

He'd be only the 2nd Pres to get re-elected with UE over 7.2%.

If he carries more than ~40% of the vote [all registered dems] I will lose al faith in my fellow American.

Whats funny is that he's obviously given up on the white liberal voter and now feels the need to pander to other races to pickup votes. If I were a betting man I would say the desperation is starting to show

Off shore?

They get to vote in primaries..not the general.

IHMO they should become a state.

By this point every territory should apply for statehood or fuck off.

PR has qualified for a very long time, yet they refuse to do so. It seems, you would know better than myself.

Actually, any country and territory that gets money from us should either become a state or go it alone.

The New World has had 400+ years to get it right and the Old World has had 10,000.

Time for everyone to grow up and put the big boy pants on.

Whats funny is that he's obviously given up on the white liberal voter and now feels the need to pander to other races to pickup votes. If I were a betting man I would say the desperation is starting to show

So going to Puerto rico is somehow a bad thing?

Seriously, answer this. :eusa_whistle:

(Oh and who the hell do you think they will vote for? Bachmann? Palin? Cain? lolololololololololol

Forum List

Back