Obama over the top praising Chinese Government

R

rdean

It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build
things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their
airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems.
They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as
encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the
business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's
because of the regulators. That's because of government."

Praising China Regulators ?

China's communist government can seize property by fiat and marshal state-owned industries to build large projects.

President Obama Praises Chinese Regulators

I can't imagine that a president or someone who wants to be president would praise a communist country where property can be seized and people work without safety regulations and without health care.

I'm sure even the right wing must agree with me on this?

Thoughts?

It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build
things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their
airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems.
They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as
encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the
business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's
because of the regulators. That's because of government."

Praising China Regulators ?

China's communist government can seize property by fiat and marshal state-owned industries to build large projects.

President Obama Praises Chinese Regulators

I can't imagine that a president or someone who wants to be president would praise a communist country where property can be seized and people work without safety regulations and without health care.

I'm sure even the right wing must agree with me on this?

Thoughts?

My thoughts?

Who are you, and what have you done with the real rdean?

I just wanted to test the right wing to see if they would actually "READ" the link. I'm always posting links then right wingers complain I don't post links. This was a "test".

I just wanted to test the right wing to see if they would actually "READ" the link. I'm always posting links then right wingers complain I don't post links. This was a "test".

This link?

President Obama today unveiled his plans to grow the U.S.'s network of high speed rail lines and improve train travel. Mr. Obama said that by investing $8 billion in stimulus funding to expand high speed rail lines, America will create jobs and reduce pollution.

Mr. Obama labeled the plans a "new foundation for our lasting prosperity."

Employing a common rhetorical device, the president listed possible objections to his plans raised by unnamed critics. Among the charges he said people were making were that the cost was prohibitive, that the current economic crisis should be his top concern, and that Americans' fondness for cars makes improving train travel something of a non-issue. To refute these claims, he cited the success of high speed rail lines in countries such as China...

Obama Touts High Speed Rail - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This link?

President Obama today unveiled his plans to grow the U.S.'s network of high speed rail lines and improve train travel. Mr. Obama said that by investing $8 billion in stimulus funding to expand high speed rail lines, America will create jobs and reduce pollution.

Employing a common rhetorical device, the president listed possible objections to his plans raised by unnamed critics. Among the charges he said people were making were that the cost was prohibitive, that the current economic crisis should be his top concern, and that Americans' fondness for cars makes improving train travel something of a non-issue. To refute these claims, he cited the success of high speed rail lines in countries such as China...

Wow, that's slick. The question is "cheeseburgers" so the answer must be "silver mining".

This link?

I wonder what Sigmund Freud might have to say about obama's apparent obsession with something as phallic as that damned high-speed bullet train?

This link?

I wonder what Sigmund Freud might have to say about obama's apparent obsession with something as phallic as that damned high-speed bullet train?

High tech is bad. Horses are good.

High tech is bad. Horses are good.

Trains aren't high tech, neither is making them go fast.

Ah, yes, but having a government-run train system would serve many purposes. First and foremost, an argument against privately owned, fossil-fuel driven transport. It would also make limitation of personal travel much easier to institute.

Wasn't it Obama who had the top of the Empire state building lit up with the Chinese colors to celebrate their years as a communist country? I'm sure the Clinton's put him up to it and he was thrilled about the idea.

Anyone in here Consider Bill Clinton to be his boss? I do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back