Obama: Our first female president

beats the 'bring 'em on'-'mission accomplished' John Wayne bravado of Bush imho

~S~

beats the 'bring 'em on'-'mission accomplished' John Wayne bravado of Bush imho

~S~

NOT REALLY.

obamapalinlipstickhaird.jpg

The piece is lame and doesn't say anything descriptive about Obama that is feminine. "Obama didn't take charge of the oil spill therefore he is feminine.?"
Only an idiot would suggest that Obama could "take charge" and do what? The spill is in the hands of the best oil people in the world. There is nothing anyone can do that isn't being done. It is a hack piece and you are a hack asshole.

Sounds like Parker is so desperate to have a female president that she will be as supportive as possible of Obama and highlight his "almost womanly" characteristics. It's very tough to know where the balance is between "manly" and "not-so-manly" power management.

The piece is lame and doesn't say anything descriptive about Obama that is feminine. "Obama didn't take charge of the oil spill therefore he is feminine.?"
Only an idiot would suggest that Obama could "take charge" and do what? The spill is in the hands of the best oil people in the world. There is nothing anyone can do that isn't being done. It is a hack piece and you are a hack asshole.

How long have you been in love with Obama numbnuts? LOL!

How long have you been in love with Obama numbnuts? LOL!

How long have you been an ignorant hater? If the GOP would stop shooting itself in the foot with it's embarrassing candidates I would be thrilled. I voted for Dubya in his first run. I thought he would seek council from his dad. I was sadly mistaken. He astonishingly chose Cheney and Rove(turd blossom) as his mentors. Obama was the best choice. Actually he was the only choice. With Palin a heartbeat from the Oval Office if elected she would have been the most dangerous president in our history.

But you don't need my reasoning. You are not here to find reason. You are here to shit out of your mouth and disrespect the leader of the free world.

Forum List

Back