Obama - Our Constitutional No Knothing - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is a No Knothing?

It must describe someone who is really something, right?

It's all about that double negative thingy they taught us in grade school (two negatives make a positive).

"He's nothing" is very, very bad.

"He's no nothing" is not quite as bad. It does not necessarily describe someone who is superlative or even average or inferior; rather it defines someone who is merely better, however slightly, than nothing; sorta like the last two Republican presidential candidates or the replacement referees.

However, when you prefixed “no knothing” by the letter “a” the implication was that “no knothing” was a noun, which is not the case. The poster was attempting to define the state of intelligence or awareness of a particular person by saying he knows nothing, but instead of typing “knows nothing,” he typed “no knothing.” There's nothing here but a rather egregious spelling error, just a misdemeanor on most forums.

I hope you understand. If you do, at least one of us does.

It's all about that double negative thingy they taught us in grade school (two negatives make a positive).

"He's no nothing" is not quite as bad. It does not necessarily describe someone who is superlative or even average or inferior; rather it defines someone who is merely better, however slightly, than nothing; sorta like the last two Republican presidential candidates or the replacement referees.

However, when you prefixed “no knothing” by the letter “a” the implication was that “no knothing” was a noun, which is not the case. The poster was attempting to define the state of intelligence or awareness of a particular person by saying he knows nothing, but instead of typing “knows nothing,” he typed “no knothing.” There's nothing here but a rather egregious spelling error, just a misdemeanor on most forums.

Sorry for the consternation.

I was typing Know-Nothing and my thumb (as it often does) skimmed my touch pad causing my cursor to move. I thought I had corrected the mistake (after I submitted the OP) but it did not take.

My apologies.

Sorry for the consternation.

I was typing Know-Nothing and my thumb (as it often does) skimmed my touch pad causing my cursor to move. I thought I had corrected the mistake (after I submitted the OP) but it did not take.

My apologies.

Protest much?

Obama taught constitutional law at the university level for 10 years.

But uneducated Republicans who think science is a "faith", evolution a "lie" and climate change" a conspiracy, know more than Obama because, for one, he's "black". And the second reason? He's black.

And finally, the main reason Obama doesn't know what he's talking about? He's black. And the Republican Party is at least 90% white. So they must be "smart".

Obama taught constitutional law at the university level for 10 years.

But uneducated Republicans who think science is a "faith", evolution a "lie" and climate change" a conspiracy, know more than Obama because, for one, he's "black". And the second reason? He's black.

And finally, the main reason Obama doesn't know what he's talking about? He's black. And the Republican Party is at least 90% white. So they must be "smart".

Really makes you wonder what he was teaching ?

Please asshole, let me know how I am uneducated...when you are ready to debate the constitution....I'll be here.

And, of course, you cap your post with the typical racebait.

You hired Obama because he's black...that was "smart". That's not working out so well.

We will fire him because he's incompetent. (and fire him means that even if he is elected...the HOR and Sentate will be more conservative than ever and he will be a lame duck from day one of his second term).

Boy......

Did Obama show just how much of a know-nothing he is last night.

I am for Romney, have been openly for more than a year, and I am here to tell you, you don't have the slightest idea about what you are talking.

Well,

Here we go again.

Obama says electing him will show the GOP that Americans want us to follow his policies.

If Obama wins, it will be a slight margin. He won last time with 53%. That means that 47% didn't vote for him (and by reasoning voted against him). That is essentially half the country.

That is why we have an electoral college (it is theoretically possible to win the presidency with 35% of the popular vote) and a HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

It is also why we have a 10th amendment.

This guy knows nothing or (worse) cares nothing about the Constitution.

The guy in the office next to mine knows more about the Constitution than Obama (and he's from India).

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...epublicans?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

If you read the article...you'll see that Obama blames Bush for 90% of the debt. Obama just could not cut spending at all. He's so powerless. But he needs 4 more years. With a GOP House and a more GOP Senate (likely to be a majority). 4 more years of lame duck and blaming bush.

And still knows nothing about the Constitution.

Unbelievable.

I am for Romney, have been openly for more than a year, and I am here to tell you, you don't have the slightest idea about what you are talking.

Who you are for does not take away that you are a huge moron.

When you can point out where I am wrong, I'll be here.

I don't have to point out when you are wrong when what you post is obviously wrong.

Romney wants you vote, not your stupid talk.

I don't have to point out when you are wrong when what you post is obviously wrong.

Romney wants you vote, not your stupid talk.

Can the fact that you don't have any argument be any more obvious ?

You are a moron.

The Electoral College is one of the worst things about the Constitution.

Your OPINION is always welcome...somewhere your whining means something to people.

funny... i was just thinking that about your posts. :thup:

I was just reminded of how you can't post anything of substance.

I think we now see people openly questioning his understanding of the Constitution. Too bad it took two tries for you morons to figure it out.

Listening, who welshed on her bet, waited 16 months to post this?

Hello Fake....

I brought back an old thread.

Is that a problem ?

Or do you not like having the posts that reveal you to be a total asshole brought forward ?

The ad hom is you describing yourself in the mirror.

The thread does not matter, because we lost the election, and you have since failed to honor your wager.

Your lack of integrity is expected.

The ad hom is you describing yourself in the mirror.

The thread does not matter, because we lost the election, and you have since failed to honor your wager.

Your lack of integrity is expected.

Keep whining Jake.

This isn't my thread.

Just want to see if that worm Chris is still going to stand by his man in the face of the all the failure he produced.

I'm here....get over it.

Well,

Here we go again.

Obama says electing him will show the GOP that Americans want us to follow his policies.

If Obama wins, it will be a slight margin. He won last time with 53%. That means that 47% didn't vote for him (and by reasoning voted against him). That is essentially half the country.

That is why we have an electoral college (it is theoretically possible to win the presidency with 35% of the popular vote) and a HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

It is also why we have a 10th amendment.

This guy knows nothing or (worse) cares nothing about the Constitution.

The guy in the office next to mine knows more about the Constitution than Obama (and he's from India).

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...epublicans?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

If you read the article...you'll see that Obama blames Bush for 90% of the debt. Obama just could not cut spending at all. He's so powerless. But he needs 4 more years. With a GOP House and a more GOP Senate (likely to be a majority). 4 more years of lame duck and blaming bush.

And still knows nothing about the Constitution.

Unbelievable.

If you are going to complain or criticize anyone, you should take the time to spell correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back