Obama - Our Constitutional No Knothing - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush claimed to have a mandate even though he lost the popular vote

Bush claimed to have a mandate even though he lost the popular vote

I am surprised Bush claimed to have a brain.

I'd be surprised if you did the same.

Bush's "mandate" was claimed after his re-election in 2004 when he won the popular vote by over 3 million.

Hardly a mandate.....

Can't you get anything right ?

Well,

Here we go again.

Obama says electing him will show the GOP that Americans want us to follow his policies.

If Obama wins, it will be a slight margin. He won last time with 53%. That means that 47% didn't vote for him (and by reasoning voted against him). That is essentially half the country.

That is why we have an electoral college (it is theoretically possible to win the presidency with 35% of the popular vote) and a HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

It is also why we have a 10th amendment.

This guy knows nothing or (worse) cares nothing about the Constitution.

The guy in the office next to mine knows more about the Constitution than Obama (and he's from India).

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...epublicans?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

If you read the article...you'll see that Obama blames Bush for 90% of the debt. Obama just could not cut spending at all. He's so powerless. But he needs 4 more years. With a GOP House and a more GOP Senate (likely to be a majority). 4 more years of lame duck and blaming bush.

And still knows nothing about the Constitution.

Unbelievable.

That should be "know nothing", kinda important when calling someone else a "no" nothing ;)

Since Obama taught the Constitution at the University of Chicago, I have the feeling that he might know more than some believe. The problem may be that Obama's knowledge of the Constitution may differ from some poster's, so using the poster's reasoning it must be Obama that knows nothing.

That makes his actions even more heinous because one can only deduce that they are based on conscious intent and not ignorance.

That should be "know nothing", kinda important when calling someone else a "no" nothing ;)

Since Obama taught the Constitution at the University of Chicago, I have the feeling that he might know more than some believe. The problem may be that Obama's knowledge of the Constitution may differ from some poster's, so using the poster's reasoning it must be Obama that knows nothing.

That makes his actions even more heinous because one can only deduce that they are based on conscious intent and not ignorance.

A brand of intellectual who actually thinks he can manage all the variables. He has show an arrogance in the face of failure that is beyond pale. He blames it all on Bush.

These past three years, while tough economically, have been miserable in that people have lost the very thing he touted....HOPE. They don't see a leader and they don't see someone who has courage and fire.

He' simply working to make sure enough "addicts" vote to keep him in office where he will sit like a lame duck for four more years....and history will judge his second term worse than his first.

A brand of intellectual who actually thinks he can manage all the variables. He has show an arrogance in the face of failure that is beyond pale. He blames it all on Bush.

These past three years, while tough economically, have been miserable in that people have lost the very thing he touted....HOPE. They don't see a leader and they don't see someone who has courage and fire.

He' simply working to make sure enough "addicts" vote to keep him in office where he will sit like a lame duck for four more years....and history will judge his second term worse than his first.

"Addicts" is a polite characterization. I would add 'racists' to the list of his blindly mindless followers. Personally, I don't need history to tell me his first term was a failed experiment of epic proportions and a second may well damage this nation beyond all hope of repair.

"Addicts" is a polite characterization. I would add 'racists' to the list of his blindly mindless followers. Personally, I don't need history to tell me his first term was a failed experiment of epic proportions and a second may well damage this nation beyond all hope of repair.

It will still be our nation. We have no choice.

If you fall to the idea of "beyond..." then the other side will win.

Regardless of what happens, we have to fight.

Obama is worse than a failure. He's like the being from Start Trek V that is a reflection of what we are. America should wake up to the fact that it voted for a fairy tale in order to avoid facing reality.

It will still be our nation. We have no choice.

If you fall to the idea of "beyond..." then the other side will win.

Regardless of what happens, we have to fight.

Obama is worse than a failure. He's like the being from Start Trek V that is a reflection of what we are. America should wake up to the fact that it voted for a fairy tale in order to avoid facing reality.

Oh, fear not that I will fail to fight to preserve and reclaim what the US has been and will be again. It is sometimes wearing that so many seem so willing to sell themselves more cheaply than a nickle whore on Saturday night when the fleet's in port.

And we have Obama now out saying "If you still believe in me...."

"In me" !!!!

It is totally lost on the left just how foolish and arrogant this jackass is.

Unbelievable.

Only an idiot would take that comment from a campaign speech and try to parse into some evidence of misunderstanding our system of government.

So...Are you an idiot or just some partisan hack spamming this board?

Only an idiot would take that comment from a campaign speech and try to parse into some evidence of misunderstanding our system of government.

So...Are you an idiot or just some partisan hack spamming this board?

That seems to be your job.

And since you seem so up on the subject, why don't you enlighten us.

Obama has been on this "If you still believe in me....." kick.

Like he's the difference. As much as I dislike him and think he wipes his ass with the constitution, I also know that our government was set up so that one person could not make that much of a difference.

Hence the lies of his Hope and Change blather.

When you are ready to point out what a sterling constitutionalist he's been, I'll be ready.

thanks really funny... thanks for your "opinion"

no matter how little you know.

Gee, I though this thread was about Obama...I noticed you came right to his defense.

Oh, wait, you never do that....because you can't.

You are good for fifty words or three lines (whichever comes first) and in all your tens of thousands of posts, you've never said anything of substance.

I know that.

So, strap it on Ms. Mouth and let's see what you've got.

funny... i was just thinking that about your posts. :thup:

You get more cute and more stupid every time you post.

Or did we do away with the electoral college ?

did i defend anyone. or did i just tell you what an ijit you are?

your reading comprehension needs work. maybe that's the problem with your posts.

The problem with the OP’s posts is they’re devoid of facts and reason.

Gee, I though this thread was about Obama...I noticed you came right to his defense.

Oh, wait, you never do that....because you can't.

You are good for fifty words or three lines (whichever comes first) and in all your tens of thousands of posts, you've never said anything of substance.

I know that.

So, strap it on Ms. Mouth and let's see what you've got.

You get more cute and more stupid every time you post.

Or did we do away with the electoral college ?

did i defend anyone. or did i just tell you what an ijit you are?

your reading comprehension needs work. maybe that's the problem with your posts.

The problem with the OP’s posts is they’re devoid of facts and reason.

Translation: I really don't have anything to contribute.

Thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back