Obama - Our Constitutional No Knothing - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Well,

Here we go again.

Obama says electing him will show the GOP that Americans want us to follow his policies.

If Obama wins, it will be a slight margin. He won last time with 53%. That means that 47% didn't vote for him (and by reasoning voted against him). That is essentially half the country.

That is why we have an electoral college (it is theoretically possible to win the presidency with 35% of the popular vote) and a HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

It is also why we have a 10th amendment.

This guy knows nothing or (worse) cares nothing about the Constitution.

The guy in the office next to mine knows more about the Constitution than Obama (and he's from India).

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...epublicans?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

If you read the article...you'll see that Obama blames Bush for 90% of the debt. Obama just could not cut spending at all. He's so powerless. But he needs 4 more years. With a GOP House and a more GOP Senate (likely to be a majority). 4 more years of lame duck and blaming bush.

And still knows nothing about the Constitution.

Unbelievable.

Well,

Here we go again.

Obama says electing him will show the GOP that Americans want us to follow his policies.

If Obama wins, it will be a slight margin. He won last time with 53%. That means that 47% didn't vote for him (and by reasoning voted against him). That is essentially half the country.

That is why we have an electoral college (it is theoretically possible to win the presidency with 35% of the popular vote) and a HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

The guy in the office next to mine knows more about the Constitution than Obama (and he's from India).

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...epublicans?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

If you read the article...you'll see that Obama blames Bush for 90% of the debt. Obama just could not cut spending at all. He's so powerless. But he needs 4 more years. With a GOP House and a more GOP Senate (likely to be a majority). 4 more years of lame duck and blaming bush.

Unbelievable.

thanks really funny... thanks for your "opinion"

no matter how little you know.

Well,

Here we go again.

Unbelievable.

Gee, I though this thread was about Obama...I noticed you came right to his defense.

Oh, wait, you never do that....because you can't.

You are good for fifty words or three lines (whichever comes first) and in all your tens of thousands of posts, you've never said anything of substance.

I know that.

So, strap it on Ms. Mouth and let's see what you've got.

The Electoral College is one of the worst things about the Constitution.

Your OPINION is always welcome...somewhere your whining means something to people.

funny... i was just thinking that about your posts. :thup:

You get more cute and more stupid every time you post.

Or did we do away with the electoral college ?

Last edited:
Well,

Here we go again.

Unbelievable.

That should be "know nothing", kinda important when calling someone else a "no" nothing ;)

Well,

Here we go again.

Unbelievable.

That should be "know nothing", kinda important when calling someone else a "no" nothing ;)

Since Obama taught the Constitution at the University of Chicago, I have the feeling that he might know more than some believe. The problem may be that Obama's knowledge of the Constitution may differ from some poster's, so using the poster's reasoning it must be Obama that knows nothing.

Well,

Here we go again.

Unbelievable.

I did catch that and thought I modified it. It apparently did not take.

I modified just to save you the trouble of making this post....sorry to have created such a distraction.

Well,

Here we go again.

Unbelievable.

Since Obama taught the Constitution at the University of Chicago, I have the feeling that he might know more than some believe. The problem may be that Obama's knowledge of the Constitution may differ from some poster's, so using the poster's reasoning it must be Obama that knows nothing.

Please explain to me how Obama understands the constitution based on what I posted in the OP.

Or do you think the House of Representatives was a mistake ?

And that winning 53% of the popular vote somehow means that the 47 who voted against you don't count (hhhhmmmm.....47%....where have I heard that ?).

A bump for our dickweed president and all that he does not know or openly lies about.

Well,

Here we go again.

Unbelievable.

and this is why you are a partisan hack. See Lets go back to 04 when bush won by about the same margin. The talking point after he won was how he had a mandate to do what he wanted.

Now flash forward to now and we have this thread. Now because obama is basically stating the samething. We have you a partisan for the GOP team downplaying and calling Obama stupid.

Yet you are too stupid to realize Obama saying this is nothing new. Yet you are too stupid to realize how partisan you really are.

Maybe you should go back to some sort of "fan of crayola" messageboard and talk about how awesome the color magenta is or something.

Moabama knows the constitution, he just wants to make it and the congress irrelevent, and so far he's doing a pretty good job.

Well,

Here we go again.

Unbelievable.

Gee, I though this thread was about Obama...I noticed you came right to his defense.

You are good for fifty words or three lines (whichever comes first) and in all your tens of thousands of posts, you've never said anything of substance.

I know that.

Your OPINION is always welcome...somewhere your whining means something to people.

did i defend anyone. or did i just tell you what an ijit you are?

your reading comprehension needs work. maybe that's the problem with your posts.

and this is why you are a partisan hack. See Lets go back to 04 when bush won by about the same margin. The talking point after he won was how he had a mandate to do what he wanted.

Now flash forward to now and we have this thread. Now because obama is basically stating the samething. We have you a partisan for the GOP team downplaying and calling Obama stupid.

Yet you are too stupid to realize Obama saying this is nothing new. Yet you are too stupid to realize how partisan you really are.

Maybe you should go back to some sort of "fan of crayola" messageboard and talk about how awesome the color magenta is or something.

Did they accidently put your catheter in your ear ?

I knew Bush was stupid in 2000. He only proved it again in 2004. And his "mandate" was horsecrap as shown by how the public tore congress away from him in 2006.

Obama claims to be smart. He's failing to prove it. Next.

I know that.

did i defend anyone. or did i just tell you what an ijit you are?

your reading comprehension needs work. maybe that's the problem with your posts.

I think you are the one with the comprehension problem.

I said you didn't defend anyone.....because you can't.

Laughing at you....Schillian.

50 words or three sentences...whichever comes first. You are worthless.

You think he knows the difference between "no" and "know"?

Idiot.

From your sig line.

About my avatar: I lost a bet with Article 15 so the avatar is his idea. He could have chosen to be gracious in victory, but it seems he's not capable......Daveman being a pussy.

And needless to say, just like Schillian, you make no attempt to demonstrate that Obama isn't an idiot.

Move on.....

Idiot.

From your sig line.

About my avatar: I lost a bet with Article 15 so the avatar is his idea. He could have chosen to be gracious in victory, but it seems he's not capable......Daveman being a pussy.

And needless to say, just like Schillian, you make no attempt to demonstrate that Obama isn't an idiot.

Move on.....

Are you that stupid?

Idiot.

From your sig line.

Move on.....

Are you that stupid?

What a comeback.

Home Run !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back