Obama Organization Behind Wisconsin Demonstrations

Obama again? The people of Wisconsin don't need Obama they are thinking for them selves and Obama don't have that much power. Does he? These people know what will happen to them and their jobs if Union is not there for them. Union saved my jobs twice. If not for union many of those public employers would not have a job and yet Scott Walker want to take 6,000 of the away. To balance the budget? If he sells this he can sell beach front property in Death Valley.
Without Unions business can do anything they want with employers. Fire them two week before retirement and forfeit their healthcare. I have seen it happen.
Once again, we are dealing with ill informed people.

Walker isn't trying to take away 6000 jobs, he's trying to avoid 6000 lay offs. If the union refuses to compromise, there is no choice but to lay off. The state is broke. There is no money for collective bargaining whatsoever. The unions and their members must bite the bullet just like every other american is having to do. I'll say it again, those union workers are not special whatsoever. They are no better than any other worker in the private sector. They've got great pay and benefits. They can afford to start paying more of their own way.

In a nutshell, without the compromise on collective bargaining, it is the union who will be causing 6000 jobs lost. Not the governor.........And of course, the union will tout it as a victory.

that is untrue. if it were about money, they'd go to the negotiating table. but it isn't. it's about union breaking. taking away collective bargaining doesn't save them a penny. but they admitted it was about union breaking. and we know that's because they think unions support democrats.

they should be ashamed.

I guess you will plead ignorance that Blacks are derogatorily called 'darkies'.

Or maybe you are just ignorant.

Your choice.

Misspelling IDIOT...and had you bothered to read the fuckin' thread you will SEE that it was an error.

So check your piety at the door dipshit.

Well, maybe you are just a misspelling idiot. But extreme wingnuttery usually includes a bit of racism - why should you be any different?

And I reply to posts as I read them - I don't read the whole thread, then go back and search pages to find what I want to respond to. And neither does anyone else. FAIL, cretin.

Well? MAYBE your're just a FOLLOWER that enjoys being LED by the nose.

What say...Game Dorkaholic?

Wanna play:?

Obama again? The people of Wisconsin don't need Obama they are thinking for them selves and Obama don't have that much power. Does he? These people know what will happen to them and their jobs if Union is not there for them. Union saved my jobs twice. If not for union many of those public employers would not have a job and yet Scott Walker want to take 6,000 of the away. To balance the budget? If he sells this he can sell beach front property in Death Valley.
Without Unions business can do anything they want with employers. Fire them two week before retirement and forfeit their healthcare. I have seen it happen.

Walker isn't trying to take away 6000 jobs, he's trying to avoid 6000 lay offs. If the union refuses to compromise, there is no choice but to lay off. The state is broke. There is no money for collective bargaining whatsoever. The unions and their members must bite the bullet just like every other american is having to do. I'll say it again, those union workers are not special whatsoever. They are no better than any other worker in the private sector. They've got great pay and benefits. They can afford to start paying more of their own way.

In a nutshell, without the compromise on collective bargaining, it is the union who will be causing 6000 jobs lost. Not the governor.........And of course, the union will tout it as a victory.

that is untrue. if it were about money, they'd go to the negotiating table. but it isn't. it's about union breaking. taking away collective bargaining doesn't save them a penny. but they admitted it was about union breaking. and we know that's because they think unions support democrats.

they should be ashamed.
The Republican Party lost it's ability to feel shame about anything years ago.

If Walker was so concerned about the budget, why did he give huge tax breaks to businesses, reducing revenue for the state? Because he isn't interested in the budget - he's a stooge for the Club For Growth and the Koch Brothers.

izci9g.png

they should be ashamed.
The Republican Party lost it's ability to feel shame about anything years ago.

If Walker was so concerned about the budget, why did he give huge tax breaks to businesses, reducing revenue for the state? Because he isn't interested in the budget - he's a stooge for the Club For Growth and the Koch Brothers.

When they have the need..and FIND something they should feel shameful FOR I'm sure YOU will be all over it like stink on shit as you are on these boards.

they should be ashamed.

they can still collective bargain for wages up to the consumer price index, and yes that will save money as will the collective bargaining that will be gone, for benefits , 24 other states operate along simialr lines, this is not new.

And Jillian, come now, you cannot be serious, they ''think' unions sppt dems,?

they should be ashamed.
Give me a break, Jillian.......It's not about busting the unions. It's about collective bargaining. Nobody is going after their pay, benefits or pensions. The state is broke in part due to usustainable gotten gains. The union employees must start digging into their own wallets.....I love how you left wingers distort the truth via paranoid hysteria....It truly is entertaining. Unfortunately, the hysteria from the left on this issue will do nothing for the citizens of Wisconsin.

And yes, the unions overwhelmingly support the dem's, and fill the pockets of many corrupt dem politicians.....One day, I hope we'll find out just how much lined Obama's pockets before being elected president. The man is a blatant union shill, who's using his office to fan the flames of these ridiculous protests. It will end up biting him in tne ass.

Last edited:

Did you read your own link?

In all, five public employee unions endorsed Walker, and four of the five are completely unharmed by Walker's budget repair bill, WISC-TV reported.
Walker denied that the unions are getting political payback.

"I think that's utterly ridiculous, because if I was, I'd only carve out those areas. The statewide police union, the statewide firefighter union endorsed my opponent. If was rewarding political allies, it would be ridiculous to exempt them if that was the reason," Walker said.

It's true that the statewide unions did endorse Walker's opponent, Democrat Tom Barrett, and almost all police and firefighters are protected from changes under the bill, not just those in Milwaukee, WISC-TV reported.

From my link:

Four of the five unions that endorsed Walker are exempted from the changes, but the fifth one isn't, at least not completely.

The International Union of Operating Engineers Local 139 is based in Pewaukee. While the majority of its 9,000 members are private-sector employees, some work for counties and towns

Care to point out anywhere where what I posted is wrong? You read it the way you wanted to read it, ignoring the over all intent and the conclusion. That habit must come from an addiction to Fox News.

they should be ashamed.

It is about money. They tried to get them to pay their fair share and they said no.

So now they have to pass laws to break the union's strangle-hold on the state.

Did you read your own link?

In all, five public employee unions endorsed Walker, and four of the five are completely unharmed by Walker's budget repair bill, WISC-TV reported.
Walker denied that the unions are getting political payback.

"I think that's utterly ridiculous, because if I was, I'd only carve out those areas. The statewide police union, the statewide firefighter union endorsed my opponent. If was rewarding political allies, it would be ridiculous to exempt them if that was the reason," Walker said.

It's true that the statewide unions did endorse Walker's opponent, Democrat Tom Barrett, and almost all police and firefighters are protected from changes under the bill, not just those in Milwaukee, WISC-TV reported.

From my link:

Four of the five unions that endorsed Walker are exempted from the changes, but the fifth one isn't, at least not completely.

The International Union of Operating Engineers Local 139 is based in Pewaukee. While the majority of its 9,000 members are private-sector employees, some work for counties and towns

Care to point out anywhere where what I posted is wrong? You read it the way you wanted to read it, ignoring the over all intent and the conclusion. That habit must come from an addiction to Fox News.

I don't watch Fox News. I guess your lack of reading comprehension comes from way too many instances of you jumping to stupid conclusions.

How is he showing favoritism if the statewide unions are exempt, but they supported his opponent?

How is he showing favoritism to the unions that supported him, when one of those unions ISN'T exempt?

Please answer honestly, and not with the talking points you've been spewing so far.

Forum List

Back